DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus 2017–2018 Grade IV & II, LDC, JE, Statistical Assistant, Exam Pattern Download PDF
DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus
Check updated DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus top get prepare for the written examination. Candidates, who have applied for the LDC, JE and Statistical Assistant jobs Grade IV & II, are informed that Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to conduct the examination on scheduled date. As the Board will recruit the candidates on the basis of written examination and more selection rounds as decided so, those who want to grab concerned jobs must require DSSSB DASS Syllabus or DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Exam Pattern for better preparation.
Applicants can download DSSSB Grade-4 Exam Syllabus PDF form the official site directly through this page. Applicants must read this page and get complete details of DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus 2017–2018, which is provided by the dedicated team member of indguru.com.
Content Of This Page….
DSSSB Tier One (G/T) Examination Syllabus
Section-A: One Tier (General)
DSSSB Statistical Assistant Syllabus- General Awareness
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- space visualization
- decision making
- visual memory
- arithmetical reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series etc
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Exam Syllabus Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Number Systems including questions on Simplification
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
- English and Hindi Languages
- questions on its Vocabulary
- Sentence Structure
- Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section-B: One Tier (Technical)
This consist of two parts that are Part A And Part B. Part A consist questions from the subjects of
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
- Test of English Language & Comprehension.
Each of them is of 20 Marks.
- Part B is of Objective type that is multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
- It is of 100 Marks.
DSSSB Tier Two Examination Syllabus
Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as above given one tier exam.
Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – Same as One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be the question of history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level
DSSSB Tier One Exam Pattern 2017
DSSSB Tier Two Exam Pattern 2017
Read Here- How to Study without Distractions
DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus 2017
Selection of the applicants will be based on the Tier One, two tier examination and skills test. One need to qualify all recruitment stages to grab this concerned jobs. Candidates who will be declared eligible on the basis of submitted applications they will be appear for TIER one examination. After that qualified candidates will be go for next round that is 2 TIER exams. 1st two stages is of written examination after qualifying both of these selection round applicants will be called for final recruitment stage which is skill test or interview.
Finally only those candidates will be recommended who will score good mark in the hiring criteria. So, applicants literally want to grab the respective job they need to prepare better to improve the skill and boost up knowledge. For this you need to focus on main topics of the syllabus. Applicants should have knowledge about the whole DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus 2 to prepare accordingly so must download it. You may also check complete syllabus of DSSSB Grade-4 DASS through this page.
Tips To Crack The Examination
- Firstly applicants should have knowledge about the whole syllabus.
- Get revised exam pattern to know details about duration, marks of the topics to prepare accordingly.
- Candidates must make strategy and set routine for preparation for the respective examination.
- To boost up general knowledge one must read daily newspaper or magazine or watch daily news to stay updated will all recent affairs.
- Do regular practice with online mock test.
Applicants must hit here highlighted Official Link to download the DSSSB Grade-4 DASS Syllabus 2017–2018. You are advice to keep visiting regularly to our site indguru.com by pressing ctrl+d key to get all latest updates.