Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017 declared for 42nd Course commencing in Oct, Application Form are invited from Men/Women for Special Entry Scheme SSC (NT)
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017
Desire to secure career in Indian Army!! Yes, Get ready to apply for latest recruit notification. All job hunters are informed that Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017 has been declared. Online applications are invited from men/ women for Special Entry Scheme SSC (NT). Contenders are informed that NCC 42nd Course commencing in the month of October 2017. Aspirants may submit online application form through official website of Indian Army before the last date reached that is 15th February 2017. Applicants who want to fetch more details about Indian Army NCC Recruitment may read the entire section of this web page which is well structured by the team of indguru.com
Eligibility Required for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment
Contenders who are going to apply for Indian Army Vacancies firstly need to ensure their eligibility. Job finders are informed that only those contenders are eligible to apply for www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment who have Degree in any Stream with aggregate of minimum 50% marks from any recognized University or Institution. Aspirants who are studying in final year are also eligible to apply. Applicants should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC and also obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. After required educational qualification you need to check age limitations. Applying for Indian Army Jobs, the applicants should be born before 02.07.1992 and not after 01.07.1998 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable only for those applicants who belong to reserved category. If you want to secure career in government sector and also meet with the requirements than must apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment.
Emoluments and Hiring Criteria for Indian Army Job Openings
Indian Army Salary Details…….. Job entrants who will be selected for Indian Army SSC Jobs they will receive impressive and suitable amount of pay scale as per the directives of government. But first of all, Appliers who want to be selected for Indian Army NCC 42nd Course are required need to know about the selection process. So, have a glance!!
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on cut% applied as decided by the Rtg Dte.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB intimated via e-mail /sms regarding their Selection Centre allotment.
- Aspirants will be put through Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad.
- Duration of SSB interviews may be five days. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through Psychological Test, Group Test and an Interview.
- After qualifying all stages candidates have to through Medical Test.
- Applicants recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
How to Fill Online Application Form? Check Here
Applying Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment
Job entrants who fulfill all requirements for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017 and want to apply for Jobs in Indian Army they may go through the process as given here. Aspirants who are willing to apply against Indian Army Jobs Notification firstly need to visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Now you need to search suitable link to get notification link and then hit on it. Then you will reach on new page here you need to hit at an appropriate link. After that, related Indian Army Notification will be opened in PDF format. Now read opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility. After that, interested job hunters need to choose an appropriate link to apply online. Fill Indian Army Online Application Form with required details in proper manner. Upload scanned photograph and signature (if required). Re-check your filled details then press on “Submit” button for final submission. At last, take the print out of application form for future use. Only Short list candidates will be called for Interview. Here we are also providing the list of required documents which you need to produce at the time of selection process. Check Below:
List of Required Documents for Indian Army Selection Process
- Aspirants should have One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof
- Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Attested copy of Degree/ Provisional Degree Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters Certificate form the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 2017 for final year appearing candidates of SSC Entry
- NCC Certificates and Xerox
- Along with photocopies, appliers are required to bring all original certificates and documents for verification
Note: Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
Important Dates, Keep in Mind
Starting Date to Apply Online: 17th January 2017
Closing date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th February 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 19th February 2017
You may go through with the Official Notification and gain other details Indian Army NCC Recruitment. Contenders are advised to stay connected with our web portal to attain latest updates or notification regarding Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017.