PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017-2018 NR – I 81 Jr Officer Trainee/Assistant www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
An employment notification has been released as PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment by power Grid Corporation of India limited. There are 81 vacancies of Jr officer/trainer/assistant which needs to be filled up by the diligent and proficient job contenders. The interested job applicants need to fill up the application form at the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com and submit the same before 29-11-2017.
To get selected for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017, the applicants need to clear the following selection rounds. The hired job applicants will get an impressive pay package along with various perks and incentives. For attaining more details about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018, have a look at the below of this page designed by team of indguru.com
PGCIL Diploma Trainee vacancies
(A). Post ID wise Division of Vacancies (Power Grid)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post : 33 Vacancy
- Diploma Trainee (IT) Post : 10 Vacancy
- Assistant (Finance) Post : 19 Vacancy
(B). Post ID wise Division of Vacancies (POSOCO)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post : 08 Vacancy
- Diploma Trainee(IT) Post : 02 Vacancy
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) Post : 02 Vacancy
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Post : 04 Vacancy
- Assistant (Finance) Post : 03 Vacancy
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC
- Diploma Trainee (IT): Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates
- Assistant (Finance): B.Com from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates should have one year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function of an organization of repute. Should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization.
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical), (IT), (Electronics) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Rs.300/-
- For Assistant (F&A): Rs.200/-
- Bank Charges: Rs.60/-
Selection and pay criteria
The candidate selection will be done on the basis of Written Test/Computer Based Test. The hired job contenders will get an impressive pay package as A1, A2 & B1, B2, B3, B4: Stipend during training period Rs.16500/- pm; Basic pay on Regularization: Rs.16000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.16000 – Rs.35500/- (IDA) . For A3 & B5: Selected candidates will be placed in the regular pay scale of W4 level in Workmen category i.e. Rs.12500 – Rs.27500/- (IDA).
Read Now: Interview Do’s and Don’ts
How to apply for Power Grid and POSCO job vacancies-
Step 1: First of all go to the official website of the corporation that is www.powergridindia.com
Step 2: Now choose the “careers” tab and select “NR-I recruitment” option form it.
Step 3: Thereafter, choose an appropriate PGCIL Diploma Trainee notification link for which you need to apply.
Step 4: Read the details given in the advertisement and check your eligibility details.
Step 5: Next is to fill up PGCIL application form with all reliable details.
Step 6: Upload the scanned documents including passport size photograph, marksheet, signature etc.
Step 7: Finally hit on “submit” tab for appropriate submission of form.
Step 8: Candidates are required to take the hard copy of the form and send it to below given postal address.
To, The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
- Opening date of online submission of applications: 15-11-2017
- Closing date of online submission of applications: 29-11-2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications (Resume) along with enclosures: 09-12-2017
- Opening date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan: 18-11-2017
- Last date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan: 04-12-2017
Note: So, that’s all about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official link for more details.
Check Below Given Links: