TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download Paper I, II, III & IV Exam Pattern tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 2 Paper-I Syllabus
- TSPSC Group II Services Paper-II Syllabus: HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
- TSPSC Paper-III Exam Syllabus
- TSPSC Group2 Paper IV Syllabus
- Telangana State PSC Group II Exam Pattern
- Telangana PSC Group 2 Exam Details
- How to Download Telangana State PSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF?
- TSPSC Group 2 Best Books
- spread the word :
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
In order to know what’s new in TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus, applicants must download it. Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct Group 2 Exam with the purpose to hire most eligible candidates for vacant positions of Asst Commercial Tax Officer, Asst labor Officer, Executive Officer Grade-I, Senior Accountant, Senior Auditor and others. Thus, job entrants who had applied for TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies are advised to start their preparation according to Telangana State PSC Group II Syllabus. Applicants are hereby notified that the exam is divided in four papers i.e. Paper I, II, III & IV. So, you know the marking scheme, you must have latest TSPSC Group II Exam Pattern.
Candidates can get Telangana PSC Group 2 Syllabus and Telangana PSC Group II Exam Pattern from this single page. TSPSC Group II Syllabus not only help you to know the important topics for exam but also helpful for scoring good marks in examination. Appliers who want to download TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF can go through the direct link as stated below. Willing aspirants can also visit the official website of commission that is tspsc.gov.in. To acquire additional details regarding TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 you can scroll down this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com
Telangana PSC Group II Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for Telangana PSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus can get it here. For better exam preparation, aspirants are advised to buy the study material according to Telangana Gr II Syllabus. TSPSC Exam Books must cover all topics for exam. Aspirants are also advised to practice TSPSC Group 2 Previous Year Papers. Applicants can easily know the paper structure and level of questions which will be asked by practicing TSPSC Group 2 Previous Papers. Here we are providing TSPSC Group 2 2018 Syllabus according to subjects have a look!!
TSPSC Group 2 Paper-I Syllabus
|GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES|
· Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
· International Relations and Events.
· General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
· Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
· World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
· History and Cultural Heritage of India.
· Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
· Policies of Telangana State.
· Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
· Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
· Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC Group II Services Paper-II Syllabus: HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
|I. Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana|
|1. Salient features of Indus Valley Civilization: Society and Culture. -Early and Later Vedic Civilizations; Religious Movements in Sixth Century B.C. –Jainism and Buddhism. Socio, Cultural Contribution of Mauryas, Guptas, Pallavas, Chalukyas, Cholas Art and Architecture – Harsha and the Rajput Age.|
|2. The Advent of Islam and the Establishment of Delhi Sultanate-Socio, Cultural Conditions under the Sultanate –Sufi and Bhakti Movements. The Mughals: Social and Cultural Conditions; Language, Literature, Art and Architecture. Rise of Marathas and their contribution to Culture; Socio-Cultural conditions in the Deccan under the Bahamanis and Vijayanagara – Literature, Art and Architecture.|
|3. Advent of Europeans: Rise and Expansion of British Rule: Socio-Cultural Policies – Cornwallis, Wellesley, William Bentinck, Dalhousie and others. The Rise of Socio-Religious Reform Movements in the Nineteenth Century. Social Protest Movements in India –Jotiba and Savithribai Phule, Ayyankali, Narayana Guru, Periyar Ramaswamy Naicker, Gandhi, Ambedkar etc.|
|4. Socio-Cultural conditions in Ancient Telangana- Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins, Mudigonda and Vemulawada Chalukyas. Religion, Language, Literature, Art and Architecture; Medieval Telangana – Contribution of Kakatiyas, Rachakonda and Devarakonda Velamas, Qutub Shahis; Socio -Cultural developments: Emergence of Composite Culture. Fairs, Festivals, Moharram, Ursu, Jataras etc.|
|5. Foundation of AsafJahi Dynasty- from Nizam –ul- Mulk to Mir Osaman Ali Khan – SalarJung Reforms Social system and Social conditions-Jagirdars, Zamindars, Deshmuks, and Doras- Vetti and Bhagela system and position of Women. Rise of Socio-Cultural Movements in Telangana: Arya Samaj, Andhra Maha Sabha, Andhra Mahila Sabha, Adi-Hindu Movements, Literary and Library Movements. Tribal and Peasant Revolts: Ramji Gond, Kumaram Bheemu, and Telangana Peasant Armed Struggle – Police Action and the End of Nizam Rule.|
|II. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics|
|· Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and salient features – Preamble.|
· Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties.
· Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism – Distribution of Legislative and Administrative Powers between Union and States.
· Union and State Governments – President – Prime Minister and Council of Ministers; Governor, Chief Minister and Council of Ministers – Powers and Functions.
· Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments.
· Electoral System: Free and fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms and Political Parties.
· Judicial System in India – Judicial Activism.
· a) Special Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women and Minorities.
· b) Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement – National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Backward Classes.
· Indian Constitution: New Challenges.
|III. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies|
|1. Indian Social Structure:|
|Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women, Middle class – Socio-cultural Features of Telangana Society.|
|2. Social Issues:|
|Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Violence against Women, Child Labour, Human trafficking, Disability and Aged.|
|3. Social Movements:|
|Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.|
|4. Telangana Specific Social Issues:|
|Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl child , Flourosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.|
|5. Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:|
|Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children; Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.|
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
TSPSC Paper-III Exam Syllabus
|ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT|
|I. Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.|
1. Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
2. Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
3. Poverty and Unemployment : Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
4. Planning in Indian Economy : Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
|II. Economy and Development of Telangana.|
1. Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra .Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
2. Land Reforms in Telangana : Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari;Tenancy Reforms ;Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
3. Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dry land Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
4. Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
|III. Issues of Development and Change.|
1. Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
2. Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
3. Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
4. Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals.
TSPSC Group2 Paper IV Syllabus
|TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION|
|I. The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)|
|· Historical Background|
· Hyderabad State in Independent India
· Formation of Andhra Pradesh, 1956: Gentlemen’s Agreement
· Violation of Employment and Service Rules
· Formation of Telangana Praja Samithi and Course of Movement
|II. Mobilisational phase (1971 -1990)|
|· Court Judgements on Mulki Rules|
· Rise and Spread of Naxalite Movement, causes and consequences
· Rise of Regional Parties in 1980’s and Changes in the Political
· Liberalization and Privatisation policies in 1990’s and their consequences
· Quest for Telangana identity-intellectual discussions and debates
|III. Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)|
· Public awakening and Intellectual reaction against discrimination
· Establishment of Telangana Rashtra Samithi in 2001
· Role of Political Parties
· Cultural Revivalism in Telangana, other symbolic expressions in Telangana Movement
· Parliamentary Process; UPA Government’s stand on Telangana
Check Here- How to Study without Distractions
Telangana State PSC Group II Exam Pattern
In order to prepare will, appliers must have latest Telangana PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern. Aspirants are informed the TSPSC Exam is divided in four papers i.e. Paper I, II, III & IV. For scoring good marks, aspirants must have completed TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern. Aspirants who will qualify the written exam they will be called for Interview. TSPSC Group II Interview will be organized for 75 marks. Have a glance!!
- TSPSC Exam is divided in four papers i.e. Paper I, II, III & IV.
- In every section, 150 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Each part will be conducted for 150 marks.
- The duration of every section is 2½ hours.
|Duration (Hours)||Maximum Marks|
|PART – A WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)|
|Paper- I||GENERAL STUDIES AND|
|Paper-II||HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY|
i. Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana
ii. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
iii. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
|Paper-III||ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT|
i. Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
ii. Economy and Development of Telangana
iii. Issues of Development and Change
|Paper-IV||TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION|
i. The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
ii. Mobilisational phase (1971 -1990)
iii. Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
|PART – B|
Telangana PSC Group 2 Exam Details
Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts Group 2 Exam every year. The main motive to organize this exam to fill various vacancies of Asst Commercial Tax Officer, Asst labor Officer, Executive Officer Grade-I, Senior Accountant, Senior Auditor and others. Huge numbers of candidates apply for TSPSC Recruitment. In order to0 appoint eligible candidates the recruitment panel conduct Written Exam and Interview. Only those candidates will be called for Interview who will qualify the exam. The written exam will be organized for total 600 marks on the other hand the interview will be conducted for 75 marks. Thus, the final merit will be prepared according to marks obtained by the aspirants out of 675. Applicants who want to crack TSPSC Group 2 Exam easily with good score are advised to start their preparation according to TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus and exam pattern as stated above for your ease.
Also Get Here: TSPSC Group 2 Admit Card
How to Download Telangana State PSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF?
Applicants who are willing to get TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus in PDF format they can go through the instructions as stated below:
Step1: In the first step, candidates are required to log on Telangana State Public Service Commission Official Website that is tspsc.gov.in
Step2: Now go to the menu bar of home page and select “Scheme & Syllabus” tab.
Step3: After that, a drop down list will appear you need to hit at “Group-II Services” option.
Step4: Then Telangana Gr 2 Syllabus will be opened in PDF format.
Step5: Candidates can check tspsc.gov.in Syllabus and download it.
Step6: Finally, aspirants can take the print out of TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus and start preparation accordingly.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus>> Download PDF
TSPSC Group 2 Best Books
Applicants who are looking for latest TSPSC Group 2 Preparation Books can go through the table as stated below and check latest Telangana PSC Gr II Books with the author’s name.
|TSPSC Group II Books||Author’s Name|
|The Fall and Rise of Telangana||Gautam Pingle|
|Battleground Telangana Chronicle of an Agitation||Kingshuk Nag|
|Battle Ground Telangana||Kingshuk Nag|
|Telangana State Industrial Policy||Asia Law House|
|Telangana Social Structure And Public Policies||Annapurna Publishers|
|Battleground Telangana Chronicle of an Agitation||Kingshuk Nag|
|Regional Disparities, the Smaller States, and Statehood for Telangana||C.H. Hanumantha Rao|
|Indian Polity||M. Laxmikanth|
|Indian Economy||Ramesh Singh|
|India’s Struggle for Independence||Bipan Chandra|
|India Since Independence||Bipan Chandra|
|Introduction to the Constitution of India||Durgadas Basu|
Get here: Official Link for TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Aspirants who want to get other details regarding TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus can go through the Official Link. To collect upcoming information about TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
Also Check Here: TSPSC Group 2 Results