TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise Complete Syllabus With Exam Pattern Download
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus
Let’s get prepared for Group 3 service examination with TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus and latest updated Exam Pattern!!! Telangana Public Service Commission conducts competitive examination in order to hire up various eligible and deserving applicants for Group 3 services. Applicants in large number have applied for the examination , if you are one of them , must check complete topics and subject wise Telangana state PSC Group 3 Syllabus from here. Syllabus of TSPSC Group 3 helps you to know which topics have to prepare for the examination and which is not, so that you can prepare better accordingly. Applicants searching for TSPSC Group 3 Exam 2018 Syllabus can also download it and TSPSC Exam Pattern through official site via online mode. Applicants, if you want to get TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 directly then must go through this page which is well created by the team member of indguru.com
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
Here we have discussed Telangana PSC Group 3 exam 2018 Syllabus!! Applicants must require TSPSC Group 3 Exam 2018 Syllabus for better preparation. Thus we have well designed this page regarding Telangana PSC Group 3 2018 Syllabus have a look-
Paper I: TSPSC Group 3 Exam Syllabus (General Studies, General Ability)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
Paper II: TSPSC Group 3 services Syllabus (History, Polity & Society)
|Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana|
|· Salient features of Indus Valley Civilization: Society and Culture|
· Advent of Islam and the Establishment of Delhi Sultanate-Socio, Cultural Conditions under the Sultanate –Sufi and Bhakti Movements
· Rise and Expansion of British Rule
· Rise of Socio-Religious Reform Movements in the Nineteenth Century
· Socio-Cultural conditions in Ancient Telangana
· Foundation of AsafJahi Dynasty- from Nizam
|Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics|
|· Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and salient features – Preamble.|
· Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties.
· Judicial System in India – Judicial Activism
· Indian Constitution: New Challenges.
· Free and fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms and Political Parties.
· Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments
|Social structure, issues and Public policies|
|· Indian Social Structure: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women|
· Social Issues: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Human trafficking.
· Social Movements: Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Women’s Movements
· Telangana Specific Social Issues: Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl child
· Social Policies and Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
Paper III: Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus (Economy & Development)
|Indian Economy – Issues and challenges|
|· Growth and Development : Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development|
· Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
· Poverty and Unemployment : Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
· Planning in Indian Economy : Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
|Economy and Development of Telangana|
|· Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra .Pradesh (1956-2014)|
· Land Reforms in Telangana : Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari
· Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Distribution of land holdings, Dependence on Agriculture, Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation
· Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development
|Issues of Development and Changes in Economy|
|· Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanization.|
· Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
· Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development, Social Transformation, Social Security.
· Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement, Sustainable Development Goals.
PAPER-VI: TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 Telangana Movement and State Formation
|The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)|
|· Historical Background: Hyderabad Princely State, its geographical, cultural, socio, political and economic features-|
· Hyderabad State in Independent India- Formation of Popular Ministry under Burgula Ramakrishna Rao and 1952 Mulki-Agitation; Demand for Employment of Local people.
· Formation of Andhra Pradesh, 1956: Gentlemen’s Agreement – Telangana Regional Committee, Composition, Functions, and Performace – Violation of Safeguards-
· Violation of Employment and Service Rules: Protest in Kothagudem, Fast unto Death by Ravindranath; 1969 Agitation for Separate Telangana.
· Formation of Telangana Praja Samithi and Course of Movement
|Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)|
· Court Judgements on Mulki Rules- Jai Andhra Movement and its Consequences- Six Point Formula 1973, and its Provisions; Article 371-D, Presidential Order,
· Rise and Spread of Naxalite Movement, causes and consequences – Anti-Landlord Struggle in Jagityala-Siricilla, Alienation of Tribal Lands and Adivasi Resistance-
· Rise of Regional Parties in 1980’s and Changes in the Political, Socio-Economic and Cultural fabric of Telangana
· Liberalization and Privatisation Policies in 1990’s and their consequences – Emergence of regional disparities and imbalances, education, employment- Agrarian crisis and decline of Handicrafts.
· Quest for Telangana identity- Intellectual discussions and debates- political and ideological efforts.
|Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)|
· Public awakening and Intellectual reaction against discrimination- Formation of Civil society organisation,; Initial organizations, raised the issues
· Establishment of Telangana Rashtra Samithi in 2001, Political Realignment and Electoral Alliances in 2004 and later Phase of Telangana Movement –
· Role of Political Parties-TRS, Congress, B.J.P., Left parties, T.D.P., M.I.M and other parties
· Cultural Revivalism in Telangana, other symbolic expressions in Telangana Movement- Literary forms-, organised and unorganised sectors, castes, communities and other social groups
· Parliamentary Process, UPA Government’s stand on Telangana-
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 >>Check here
Telangana Group 3 Exam pattern 2018
- TSPSC Group 3 Examination comprises 4 papers that are Paper1, paper 2 & paper 3 and Paper-IV
- Each paper is of 150 marks and total of exam is 450 marks
- Duration is 2 hour 30 minutes for each paper
|Paper –I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||2 Hour 30 Minutes||150|
|Paper -II||History, Polity and Society||150||2 Hour 30 Minutes||150|
|Paper -III||Economy & Development||150||2 Hour 30 Minutes||150|
|Paper-IV||Telangana Movement And State Formation||150||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
Check Here- How to Study without Distractions
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
Telangana Public Service Commission conducts various competitive examination every year in order to hire up various eligible and deserving applicants for vacant post in the department. Now commission is going to conduct the TSPSC Group 3 examination recruit applicants at various Group 3 services. Job profile which are included in Group 3 services are given below.
- Senior accountant
- Senior auditor
- Assistant section officer
- Assistant auditor
- Typist cum assistant
- Junior assistant
- Junior accountant
- Secretariat finance
- Sub services in law department
- Various other posts
Applicants in large number have applied for the examination to grab concerned jobs. if you are one of them and participating in the exam then must refer TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus PDF.
How to download TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
Follow below given steps to download the Telangana Public Service Commission Group 3 Syllabus-
Step 1: Firstly applicants who wish to get TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus in pDF format must visit the official site of the organization that is tspsc.gov.in
Step 2: As you reached to the home page, follow the “scheme and syllabus” from the menu bar.
Step 3: Thereafter select the Group III service link.
Step 4: Now TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus PDf will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Applicants must download t or save it computers or laptop.
Step 6: At last, take print out of TSPSC Group 3 2018 Syllabus and start your preparation accordingly.
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
TSPSC previous Question Papers
Those applicants who are preparing for concerned competitive examination can download TSPSC Group 3 syllabus now. Along with syllabus candidates also refer Telangana Group 3 exam pattern, model papers, best preparation as study material for better preparation. Those who are going to appear for the first the time in examination needs more better practice as they are not aware how question paper is set and how to crack it. Thus, we had also provided study materials, reference books for your sake, so start preparation according to that. A TSPSC sample question paper helps you to be more efficient and accurate.
Check Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Preparation Books
- General Studies Bit Bank by Telugu Academy
- Telangana History: Telugu Academy
- Indian history and culture by vk Agnihotri
- Culler Indian Geography (English medium)
- BS Negi Regional Geography of India (English medium)
- Indian geography by khullar
- Indian geography by majid hussain
- Indian Economy: Uma Kapila
- Indian Economy: Mishra and Puri
- Environmental Economics – Charles D Kolstad
Those applicants who want to get TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 PDF directly must go through the Official Link. Stay tuned with us Here we update TSPSC group 3 admit card, results and other govt jobs by pressing ctrl+D to get latest updates.