WBJEE Notification 2017 Application Form, Online Registration, Eligibility, Information Brochure, Exam Date wbjeeb.in
WBJEE Notification 2017 issued at wbjeeb.in candidates can check Application Form, Online Registration, Eligibility, Information Brochure, Exam Date from here
WBJEE Notification has been released…… Get all details of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination from here. Candidates who have completed 12th class and wish to participate in Joint Entrance Examination must read all instructions from Information Brochure given on the official website that is wbjeeb.in. Once you ensure, registered yourself through Online Registration link and after that submit the online Application Form on or before 04 February 2017. As the Notification has been specified, thus organization is going to conduct the tentative Exam on 23 April 2017. Contenders, who are going to apply for JEE, must confirm the eligibility criteria. Here we have provided the complete information about WBJEE Notification 2017, must read out the entire information through this page which is well prepared by the team member of Indguru.com, So take a look till beneath segment.
Eligibility Criteria Of WBJEE Notification
Students, who want to know about the essential Educational required for Joint Entrance Examination, are informed that they will surely get it from here. So individuals who have completed 12th standard from any recognized university are eligible for applying for Joint Entrance Examination. Candidate who was born on or either 01 January 2001 is not eligible to appear in the WBJEE- 2017. Candidates should be of only Indian Nationality.
What You Are Required To Pay?
Candidates who are going to fill WBJEE application form have to pay amount of application fees that is Rs 500. With application fees one should have to pay Bank’s Service Charges, as applicable. The Examination Fees can be paid in cash or it may be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card using Allahabad Bank e-challan.
Instructions Of Application Fees
- One should avoid last minute policy to make payment of application fees.
- If the payment was made by e-challan then contact the bank branch immediately and ask where the cash payment was made.
- If you are paying through net banking, debit card, credit card and the transaction failed at EPG, the candidates are required to make payment once again.
Applying Procedure of WBJEE Notification 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, First of all they have to visit the official portal that is wbjeeb.in. When you reached to the home page you are required to go through the details instructions given at the left side in Information Brochure, examination districts and Zones, Guidelines for filling up online application form, rules of examination and more. After wards now revisit to the home page and hit on Apply for WBJEE – 2017. Now new page will be displayed on the screen where new candidates have to registered themselves first then apply for JEE and already registered candidates can apply directly for the WBJEE Notification 2017 by filling up WBJEE online application form. After filling of application form take preview once and Upload scanned image of recent photographs/ signature and left thumb impression, as described. At last, press the “submit” button and yes… don’t forget to take out the printed copy of online submitted application.
Must Go Through This >>>> How to Fill Online Application Form
Instructions For Filling Up Online Application Form
- Go through the complete details of WBJEE Notification once carefully, before attempting online application.
- WBJEE online Applications should be filled through online process; no printed application form should be admissible.
- Do not attempt to make any duplicate application.
- Information like name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth given in the application have to be filled correctly as no changes will be allowed after that.
- If you get SMS or email regarding uploaded photograph/signature, must take action immediately within one day.
Examination centre and Zones
Rules Of Examination
As the Joint Entrance Examination date had been declared so candidates who are going to attempt the must go through the instructions of exam once given below-
- Candidates should have to appear in the examination centre before 30 minutes of commencement of Exam.
- One should bring –
- Hard copy of admit card of WBJEE-2017
- Original identity card such as Aadhar card/ 10th standard admit card or School ID card
- All participants are advice to take their seats before 15 minutes of starting of exam.
- No one is allowed to bring any printed material, calculator, log table, wristwatch or any gadget like mobile phones etc.
- Name centre name should be written in BLOCK LETTERS and signature will be entering in appropriate place.
- Maintain silence during the test as no one is allowed for discussion with the invigilator regarding questions.
|Last date of submission of online form or payment and downloading confirmation page||04 February 2017|
|Window for correction by candidates||06 February 17 to 08 February 17|
|Date of Examinations||23 April 2017 (tentative)|
Paper-I (Mathematics): 11 00 am to 1.00 pm
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry): 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card||12 April 2017|
|Publication of Results||05 June 2017|
Regarding any query or to fetch more information concerning WBJEE Notification 2017 candidates can go to the above mentioned official link. Candidates keep visiting to our website regularly to get latest information about WBJEE Notification.