AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has been circulated for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017. Air India Engineering Services Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited requires interested & suitable contenders to fill up 94 AT and Tradesman posts. Applicants, who found themselves eligible for said posts, may apply for Air India Engineering Services Ltd Career and attending walk-in interview on specific date.
A walk-in interview will be held on scheduled date and candidates must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. Job applicants who want to grab AIESL AT Jobs must appear for Walk- In Interview. All details about AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017–2018 are well described by team of www.indguru.com.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancies
- Aircraft Technician: 87 Posts
- Tradesman: 07 Posts
Requirements For www.airindia.com Careers
For AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs, must have AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates must have at-least 01 years Aviation experience post-qualification on B737-800 Aircraft Maintenance or B737-800 Aircraft components.
For Tradesman, Should have ITI in painting / Upholstery, issued by Govt. of India or KGTE / KGCE, issued by state Govt. with minimum 3 years work experience in aviation industry/airline post-qualification in painting/ Upholstery trades. Age criteria for all category as shown below for Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment.
|Category Wise||Max Age In Years|
Check More: Latest Diploma Jobs
AIESL Aircraft Technician Salary and Selection Process
Aspirants, who’re selecting for AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancy, will get Rs. 20000/Per Month at the time of joining. The selected candidates would have a career progression in the Company as per the approved career progression for Technicians in AIESL. Assortment of job appliers against www.airindia.com Recruitment will be done according to their performance in Walk-In Interview followed by Trade Test which will be held at Trivandrum on 28, 29 & 30th JUNE 2017 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM. Pre-employment Medical Examination also organized by association so candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), if may selected and offered appointed.
Application Fee For AIESL Vacancy
- General category appliers should have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Ex-Servicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted from any fee.
- Fee should be submitted by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
How to Apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment:
- Applicants who match the entire eligibility condition may attend Walk- In Interview on scheduled date.
- For this concern, job appliers will have to open official website of organization which is www.airindia.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Careers” tab from below side of page and select appropriate job link.
- Now must read entire details from AIESL Aircraft Technician Notification and aspirants should prepare an application form in prescribed format with correct info.
- Colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Candidates should go for interview along with all essential documents and certificates.
- Reach at below mentioned venue on time.
At Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Training Organization,
Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
Check Here: Latest Kerala Jobs
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 28, 29 & 30th June 2017 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
To get more information about AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017–2018 you may check this Official Link.