APPSC One Time Registration 2018 OTPR Login www.psc.ap.gov.in Online Process, Status
- APPSC One Time Registration
- APSPSC OTPR Information
- Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Online
- Guidelines for APPSC One Time Registration Login
- How to Submit APPSC One Time Registration?
- How to do APPSC One Time Registration Modification?
- Simple Steps for APPSC OTPR Registration Confirmation
- Instructions for APPSC One Time Registration Edit
- spread the word :
APPSC One Time Registration
In order to provide job opportunities to unemployed individuals, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is taking great step through APPSC One Time Registration process. With APPSC OTPR Login, job entrants can get all notifications which will be released by the commission. Candidates are required to log on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in by accessing online mode to fill Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Form. Thus, aspirants who are interested in APPSC Registration Process can follow the instructions as stated below.
Contenders who are desirous to secure their career in government sector must do register themselves by doing OTPR before the ending date. Applicants can check newest recruitment notification status by using their Login ID and Password. To acquire additional details regarding aspirants can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
APSPSC OTPR Information
Andhra Pradesh Public service Commission is the abbreviation for APPSC which came into existence on 1st November 1956 with the formation of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Before APPSC, there was Andhra Pradesh Service Commission in Andhra state and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in Hyderabad State. APPSC was formed on 1953 by the bifurcation of composite Madras state into Andhra and Madras States. It was headed by chairman and two members, with increasing workload, the government increases strength to Chairman and nine members.
This regulation is based on the Madras Public Service Commission Regulations 1950. Its main functions are conducting direct recruitments, recruitment by transfers, Disciplinary cases, Reimbursement of legal expenses, etc. In addition, it conducts the departmental tests for several departments and conducts half yearly examinations for IAS and IPS officers & proficiency tests for AIS officers.
Check Now: APPSC Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Online
This year, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to release various recruitment notifications. APPSC is all set to release recruitment notification on the group I, group II, III and group 4 services including Departmental tests and other notices. If applicants want to get Latest Govt Jobs In Andhra Pradesh then you must know all notifications. For this, candidates are required to enroll their name for APPSC One Time Registration on the authorized site apspsc.gov.in or psc.ap.gov.in.
By registering in APPSC OTPR Registration candidates get the every notification which will release by APPSC and also apply for the particular examination by using this APPSC One Time Profile Registration Login. For every usage you have to use your registration ID and password, no need to register again.
Guidelines for APPSC One Time Registration Login
Candidates, who are in the chaotic stage to fill the APPSC One Time Registration Login, can take a look at our information given here, which made your APPSC Registration simple and easy.
Step01: Aspirants have to visit the official site apspsc.gov.in or psc.ap.gov.in to take part in APSPSC One Time Registration.
Step02: After that follow “Online Application Submission for all other Notifications and to visit commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in and then press on “Hit Here” link.
Step03: Now scroll the home page and select “One Time Profile Registration” link.
Step04: After that, new page will be opened with two options such as Direct Recruitment and Departmental Test.
Step05: Now go through the “Direct Recruitment” and then press on “New Registration” option.
How to Submit APPSC One Time Registration?
For Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration, aspirants can go through the instructions as stated below!!
Step 1: Select “New Registration” Option
In the first step, candidates need to choose Direct Recruitment OR Departmental Test option from the opened page which looks like and then press on “New Registration” link
Step 2: Fill APPSC One Time Registration Online Form
After hitting this link, Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Profile Registration Form will be opened at your device’s screen. Now, applicants have to fill all asked details in APPSC One Time Registration Form without doing any mistake.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
Afterwards, upload scanned images of APPSC One Time Registration Photo and signature in prescribed size.
Step 4: Press on ‘Submit’ Button
Now press on “Preview” button and recheck all details. If all details are correct then press on “Submit” button for submission of Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Form.
Step 5: Get Unique Reference ID
Within few seconds you will get unique Reference ID to the Employee Mobile Number and Email Id. Afterwards, you should also get different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
Step 6: APPSC OTPR Code
Don’t forget to retain Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for APPSC OTPR Confirmation. The confirmed Reference ID should be kept safe for future correspondence.
Get Here>> APPSC One Time Registration Form
How to do APPSC One Time Registration Modification?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission also provides the facility of APPSC One Time Registration Edit. Aspirants can do Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Modification by using the option APPSC OTPR Edit.
- For this, aspirants are required to go back to the previous page and press on “Modify Registration” link.
- Afterwards, again APPSC One Time Profile Registration Form will be opened at your device’s screen.
- Now you can re-fill the correct details in the form.
- After that, you need to re-check all details.
- Then press on “Submit” button for final submission of form.
- Finally your APPSC OTPR Modification process will be done.
Simple Steps for APPSC OTPR Registration Confirmation
For permanent APPSC Registration, aspirants are required to do the confirmation after completion of APPSC One Time Registration 2018 process.
- To confirm you registration, candidates are required to enter your Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code in text box.
- After that, press on “Submit” button.
- Then APPSC OTPR Confirmation, application will be termed as successfully registered.
Instructions for APPSC One Time Registration Edit
In case, you forget OTPR ID then you can do APPSC OTPR Login by following the instructions as given below!!
- Firstly candidates are required to go through the APPSC Official Website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then you need to follow “Online Application Submission for all other Notifications and to visit commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in and then press on “Hit Here” for APPSC OTPR Registration.
- Now scroll the home page and choose “One Time Profile Registration” as available at the right side of home page.
- To APPSC OTPR Login, Contenders are required to select “Recover OTPR” tab available at the menu bar.
- Now new page will be opened at your device’s screen you need to enter asked details such as such as OTPR Type, DOB, Both Districts, Mobile No. and Name.
- Preview all details then press on “Search” button.
- Now you will recover your lost OTPR ID. You are advised to note down and keep it safe.
Contenders can go through the Official Link to collect more details regarding APPSC One Time Registration. To get all latest updates regarding APPSC One Time Registration 2018 you can bookmark this web portal by using the ctrl+d.
Have a Look On Below Given Section
|APPSC Results||APPSC Answer Key|
|APPSC Exam Date||APPSC Group 2 Notification|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Group 1 Notification|
|Latest Government Jobs||All PSC Updates|