CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 Scheme For Single Girl Child of Class X Passed Apply Online www.cbse.nic.in
- CBSE Merit Scholarship
- Motive of Central Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rate of CBSE Merit Scholarships and Mode of payment
- Duration of scholarship and its renewal
- Selection Procedure for CBSE Class X Merit Scholarship
- How to Apply for CBSE Class X Scholarship For Single Girl Child
- Documents to be sent with the Application
- Date to Remember
- spread the word :
CBSE Merit Scholarship
Central Board of Secondary Education has taken a great step to provide CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girls who have passed in Class X. The authorities of CBSE provide scholarship every year. In this concern, applications are invited from eligible students. CBSE also invites applications for Online Renewal from eligible candidates who have been granted scholarship in the previous years. In order to submit online applications eligible candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.cbse.nic.in. Applicants are hereby notified that they have to send the hard copy of submitted application along with all enclosures to the correct postal address as stated below as on or before the ending date reached.
Under CBSE Scholarship Scheme, Single Girl Child of Class X Passed takes the benefits and continues their further studies. Thus, if you want to apply for CBSE Class X Passed Merit Scholarship or renew your application then you can go through this page. Appliers who are desirous to obtain additional details concerning CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 can scroll this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com
Motive of Central Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship
The main and foremost objective of Central Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship Scheme is to endow scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students who are the only child of their parents.
CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme helps the parents having one girl child to afford their study expenses and in indentifying the hard work of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child of Class X are required to ensure their eligibility as stated below:
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- To apply for CBSE Scholarship For Single Girl Child scheme, students must have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in CBSE Class X Examination
- Candidates who are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for CBSE Class X Merit Scholarship For Single Girl Child.
- In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
Rate of CBSE Merit Scholarships and Mode of payment
The reward will be provided to the selected candidate upto Rs. 500/- per month. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years. The payment under CBSE Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
Duration of scholarship and its renewal
After successfully completion of class XI, the awarded scholarship shall be renewed for a period of one year. Renewal shall also depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 50% or more marks in aggregate in the examination which determines her promotion to next class. Good conduct and regularity in attendance are required for continuance of scholarship. The decision of the Board shall be final and binding in all such matters. A Scholarship once cancelled shall not be renewed under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure for CBSE Class X Merit Scholarship
- Applying students should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE with 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Contenders who are pursuing their further studies that are Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected for cbse.nic.in Scholarship.
- Student (Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
- Applicant’s tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
How to Apply for CBSE Class X Scholarship For Single Girl Child
Students who want to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child can go through the instructions as stated below:
Step 1: In order to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship For Single Girl Child of Class X, aspirants are needed to go to the web page of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in
Step 2: Move your cursor at the right side of home page and follow “Recent Announcements” section.
Step 3: Then hit at “CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X passed in 2017” link for CBSE Scholarship.
Step 4: On next page you need to press on “Guidelines for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Children Class X 2017” link. Candidates are advised to read all details attentively.
Step 5: Once you read all details and guidelines, come back on previous page and press on “Apply Online” link for new application or “Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For College And University Students – Renewal” link for renew the application.
Step 6: Now, press on “SGC-X – Fresh Application” and fill CBSE Merit Scholarship Online Application Form.
Step 7: Then hit at “Upload Documents” option and upload Xerox of application in prescribed size.
Step 8: Take a review of filled form once again and submit it.
Step 9: Now go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page, take a print out of submitted application form and attach attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X, affidavit, Aadhaar number and Photostat copy of bank pass along with hard copy.
Step 10: Finally, send all documents, certificates and hard copy at the address stated below before the last date in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2016 (Form F-1)”.
Address to Send Application
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2 Community Centre,
Delhi – 110092
Read Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents to be sent with the Application
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2016 issued by CBSE.
- An affidavit (in Hindi or English Language only) from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents as per prescribed language (see format) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial.
- Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary should be submitted along with the application.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Aadhaar number must be linked with your Bank Account. (copy enclosed)
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
Date to Remember
Ending date to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship: December 2017
To collect other information related to CBSE Merit Scholarship, appliers can go through the Official Link as stated above. Candidates who want to collect upcoming information about CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 can bookmark this web page by pressing ctrl+d.
Also get here: CBSE Registration Form