EDCIL India Ltd has circulated a career advertisement titled as EDCIL Recruitment. This advertisement has circulated to fill up 132 vacancies of State Project Administrator, Consultants/Nodal Officers & Staffs-State Project Implementation Units. Candidates who are willing to get a reputed position in public sector they can grab this chance by applying for EDCIL Vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria for their suitable post through this page and then can apply via online mode. Candidates can fill online application form through the official web portal edcilindia.co.in on or before the last date i.e. 19 March 2017. Candidates can obtain further detailed information about EDCIL Recruitment 2017 by going through the beneath segment of this page of indguru.com.
EDCIL India Ltd Vacancies:
- State Project Administrator: 12
- Nodal Officer/Consultant: 84 posts
- Office Assistant: 12 posts
- Account Assistant: 12 posts
- Messenger-cum-Driver: 12 posts
- Dispatcher: 12 posts
Requirements of EDCIL Notification:
As the EDCIL recruitment Notification has been specified to recruit the eligible candidates for filling up 132 vacant profiles. So required education qualification for each post regarding EDCIL India Ltd jobs are given as follows. Have a look-
- State Project Administrator: Member of All India Services/State Civil Services with not less than 10 years of service of which at least 02 years as Head of the Department preferably in Education Department.
- Nodal Officer or Consultant: Ph.D. in Engineering /Science /Technology / Management with minimum experience of 05 years’ in teaching/ research/ training/ planning or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Office Assistant (General): –Graduate in any discipline from government recognized Institutes/Universities or equivalent with minimum 08 years working experience.
- Accounts Assistant: B.Com from any government recognized Institutes/Universities with minimum 50% of marks or equivalent and having minimum 08 years working accountancy experience.
- Messenger cum Driver: Intermediate from any government recognized Institutes or equivalent. Candidates should be in possession of valid driving license
- Dispatcher: Intermediate from any government recognized institutes or equivalent with minimum 05 years of working experience in the relevant field.
After ensuring educational qualification, need to confirm the age restrictions applicable by the management of the organization. Candidates who are going to apply for the post of State Project Administrator their age should not exceed 60 years and those candidates who are applying for other posts their age should not exceed 50 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation will be granted as per the organization norms.
Selection Procedure And Remuneration:
Are looking for assortment criteria to grab above listed Government Jobs specified under EDCIL Recruitment? Yes, see here. Applicants, those willing to apply and snatch advertised jobs have to qualify in Personal Interview, as expert panel is going to conduct the test and/or interview. Aspirants, who want to know the complete details of salary as per the post, must have a look at below framed table-
|State Project Administrator||Rs. 18,30,467/- to Rs. 27,96,529/- p.a.|
|Nodal Officer/Consultant||From Rs.75200-140900/- per month|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 35000/- per month|
|Messenger-cum-Driver||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Dispatcher||Rs. 20000/- per month|
Process Of Applying For EDCIL Recruitment 2017:
First and the foremost of step of appliers to apply for EDCIL job Vacancy, is to navigate the official postal that is edcilindia.co.in. As you reached the home page you need to hit the “career” tab. After this applicants have to hit on “Recruitments For TSG/Projects” tab. Now press on “Requirement Advertisement For State Project Implementation Units” link and read the complete instructions given in the notification. After this, choose the “https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/51777//Instruction.html” link and read the complete instructions very carefully. After that, fill the online application form with required details. Then upload the relevant details as prescribed in the instructions. At last, recheck the details before final submission and then take out the print of EDCIL online application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit EDCIL Application Form: 19 March 2017
For more details concerning EDCIL Recruitment 2017 one may go through above displayed link.