Latest ESIC Recruitment Notification has been published by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation for searching deserving candidates. Job entrants who are interested and want to pursue their career in government sector can check the latest job openings present in the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and apply for ESIC Recruitment 2017, Region Wise Faculty (Professor) Vacancies and many more simply by going through this page. Check all the excusive updates and availabilities of jobs in ESIC across all its location in India which helps you to register yourself against your desired position and eligibility.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is the self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers and provides best facilities as well. Students who want complete details regarding ESIC Recruitment 2017–2018, they may get it directly through this page which is well created by the team member of www.indguru.com with complete details, so look at below.
Latest ESIC Recruitment (Region Wise)
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has intends to hire up the capable and eligible candidates for filling up the various vacancies. Every year, Employees State Insurance Corporation releases various recruitment notifications for the candidates to place them at the available positions.
- Faculty Professor
- Part Time Super Specialist, Full Time Specialist
- Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident
- Teaching Faculty
- Senior Residents
- Specialist Full Time / Part Time
- Part Time Specialists
- Consultant Hospital Manager, Consultant Manager
- Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical
- Part Time Homeopathic Physician
- Part/Full time Specialist on 1 year contract
- Senior Resident
- Faculty, Junior Resident, Tutor
- Full-Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist
- Doctors / Homeopathy Physician
- Part Time Specialists
- Junior Residents
- Retired Medical Officers
- Medical Officer
- Faculty Posts
- Full Time / Part Time Specialist, Dental Surgeon and others
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Government Sector
What are the Eligibility Parameters that are required for the ESIC Jobs?
Candidates are you looking for the eligibility criteria against Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment, if ye then check here… Applying job seekers must have 10th / 12th and should hold Degree of Graduate/ Post Graduate in relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institution. Now let’s talk about the age condition, well age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years while upper age limit and relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided according to the norms of the government of India.
After that, those who applied against their desired position under ESIC Vacancy they have to face different stages of recruitment such as written test/Interview that will be executed by the selection team of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. After that, those aspirants who will be appointed will get an impressive amount of salary in addition Transport allowance and medial charges/ incentives and other benefits according to their work, experience, skills and performances.
Procedure to Apply against ESIC Recruitment:
- Firstly, you have to visit to the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation that is “esic.nic.in”.
- Then hit on the “Skip to main content” which helps you to reach the home page.
- Now press on the “Recruitment” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Now choose and press on the suitable link for applying against your desired post.
- Now Notification will be opened with all job details and you are advised to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the whole advertisement, you can proceed further and Fill Application Form with correct details in correct manner.
- Then, upload all the scanned documents, signature and passport size photograph.
- Now send it through proper channel.
- Candidates must bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data at the time of interview for confirmation.
Get other details about ESIC Recruitment 2017-2018, through this Official Link. Aspirants who want to get all upcoming details they are advised to stay in contact with this web page. You can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.