Essential Documents required for IBPS interview, Documents needed for PO, Clerk, SO & RRB Exam
Essential Documents required for IBPS interview
Are in chaotic stage to find out information about Essential Documents required for IBPS interview? Most of the qualified candidates of written test are looking for the documents for IBPS clerk interview and other interviews such as PO, Clerk, SO & RRB. Some lost the opportunity due to not carrying relevant documents. So, individuals we don’t want that you lose your chance due to these silly mistakes. It’s a matter of time to check on our site and gather the information about IBPS PO interview documents checklist. In this page we are presenting entire information about Documents needed for PO, Clerk, SO & RRB Exam. To gain more details in regard to Essential Documents required for IBPS interview must go through this page which is well modified by team members of indguru.com
IBPS PO Interview Documents Required
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is well known as IBPS. Candidates are eagerly waiting for the recruitment notification from this organization every year. Totally 22 banks are listed in the recruitment of IBPS of various posts viz., Clerk, PO and SO. It is the area of personnel recruitment, selection, placement and conducting examinations to related services. This organization was established in 1975 with the aim of recruiting candidates in various public sectors and nationalized banks. Year by Year it discloses the notification and hires qualified candidates for various vacancies. For latest and upcoming IBPS Recruitment 2017 you can visit our site at any time.
List of documents Required for IBPS PO
Whenever the recruitment registrations are started, we advise candidates to check their whether all the required certificates are available or not. Avoid taking risk at final minute; it may lead to miss the opportunity with your own hands. Forget about which type of processes on list of documents for IBPS RRB, SO, PO and clerk you are following now. Gather all the Documents required for IBPS interview in one file and it’s better to maintain a duplicate copy of certificates. In this article, willing candidates gather info on documents that are needed for IBPS common interview. When you reaches halfway to the destination what’s if you didn’t have all the required documents. More than us you know the pain of missing the opportunity. The Board clearly mentioned that “the candidates without the required documents are rejected”. So, please take a glance at Documents required for IBPS interview below. Have a look!!!
Tips to Crack English Section of IBPS PO: Read Here
Documents Required for IBPS PO Common Interview
Aspirants who are going to appear for interview must clutch the below written documents along with the self attested copies at the time of interview. Have a peek!!!
- Valid Interview call letter for the respective date and session of examination
- Application form which has been given at the time of online registration
- Photo-identity proof in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/application form
- Certificates of 10th, 12th, graduation for all semesters marks memo, provisional certificate PC, Consolidated Marks Memo CMM
- Date of Birth proof certificate or SSC certificate is enough
- Medical certificate for PWD candidates
- For government employee, they must bring no objection certificate from their organization
- Experience certificate in case if you worked before
- Applicants who had applied under age relaxation should submit the relevant documents of their age proof and caste
- Candidates who are in creamy layer are exempted to bring caste certificate.
- Aspirants attending interview need to bring Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Thing You Should Put an Eye Upon
|1. Contenders who belongs to the categories of Other Backward Classes (OBC), need to produce certificate specifically that contain a clause that the aspirant does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.|
2. However, individuals that belongs to OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause must be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for).Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Individuals also need to bring Disability certificate in prescribed performa issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability category
- Experience certificates, if any
- Aspirants also need to produce “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” if contender is working in any government organization and appearing for IBPS PO interview process, so he/she need to carry NOC which should be issued by present employer
IBPS RRB Interview Process & Minimum Qualifying Marks
Institute of Banking Personnel conducts interview for 100 marks. Interview rounds are organized with a view to access the aspirant’s proficiency in the respective local language. In order to qualify interview round, general category aspirants need to score 40% Marks whereas reserved category contenders such as SC/ST need to obtain 35 % Marks. However, the ratio Common written test and interview is 70:30 respectively. Final assortment of applying aspirants will be based on the basis of combined score (written test and Interview) secured by the contenders.
How To Crack Interview: Check Here
Other Documents for Joining Formalities
Besides above stated documents that aspirants produce from his/ her end, there are various other documents that an individual have to produce as a part of its joining formalities. Below stated documents will either send by post to your address or will be available for download on their website.
- Character certificate forms
- Service bond agreement
- Employment form
- Medical certificate
- Few more formats
Candidates are advised to carry above mentioned Essential Documents required for IBPS interview while appearing for interview process. So don’t lose the glorious opportunity by making silly mistakes. If you are in any doubt, get it clarified & report for interview with confidence.
Searching For Latest Bank Jobs: Hit Here
Did you know???
Candidature of the aspirants will be cancelled in case of mismatched Biometric impressions. Biometric impression captured at the time of Online Exam will be verified at the time of interview. Aspirants are not permissible to attend interview round, if he/ she fail to bring the relevant documents as mentioned above. Contenders must keep their fingers/ toes free from any obstruction in order to ensure proper matching of the impressions already take at the time of online examination.
Candidates we have well modified the page providing information on Essential Documents required for IBPS interview. So, before appearing for interview must go through above mentioned information. For latest updates regarding IBPS Bank jobs, Exam admit cards, Answer keys and Results, stay linked with us on our web page indguru.com