Apply Now by submitting IMU CET Application Form 2017 via Online Registration link www.imu.edu.in check complete Notification & Common Entrance Test Date
IMU CET Application Form 2017
Apply Now!! IMU CET Application Form 2017 has been invited from eligible candidates for admissions to DNS course. Job entrants who desirous of pursuing a career at sea may apply for IMU Common Entrance Test. Indian Maritime University is going to conduct IMU CET Exam on scheduled date. Applicants who will be selected in IMU Entrance Test they will be admitted for training at Maritime Training (MTI) for DNS February 2017 Batch. Interested candidates must fill online registration form against IMU CET Notification through official website i.e. www.imu.edu.in before 19th December 2016. For obtaining more details concerning IMU CET Application Form you need to read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
List of Various courses offered at IMU
- Bachelor of technology
- Tech (Marine Engineering)
- Ship building and repair
- Nautical Science
- Maritime Science
- Master of Technology(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- Master of Technology(Dredgingand Harbour Engineering)
- MBA Port and Shipping
- MBA Logistics
- MBA Infrastructure
- PG Diploma in Marin Engineering
- PHd non-residential
- LLM(Maritime Law)
Eligibility Criteria for IMU Common Entrance Test
Want to appear in IMU Entrance Exam? Do you know about all requirements? Not Yet!! See here all norms as mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must possess 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as separate subjects with a PCM with atleast 60% marks to apply for IMU CET Exam.
- Candidates who have Degree of Sc. in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Electronics with Physics as individual subject in one of the year or B.E/B.Tech Degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Only unmarried male/ female are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be medically fit.
- Male Applicants belonging to General (GEN) and Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL) categories, the date of birth must fall between 02nd January 1990 & 01st February 1999.
- Female Applicants of General (GEN) and Other Backward Classes (OBCNCL) categories the date of birth should fall between 02nd February 1988 & 01st February 1999.
- Male & Female Applicants belonging to SC/ST the date of birth should fall between 02nd February 1986.
Eye Sight for Pre Sea Training Course
Nautical Department (Deck Department):
- Distance vision (unaided 1.0 *(6/6) in better eye and 0.67*(6/9) in other eye
- Normal colour vision shall be tested by Ishihara test chart
IMU CET Application Fee
Contenders who want to apply for IMU CET Application Form are informed that they have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- and appliers who belong to SC/ST category they have to pay Rs. 700/- as an application fee.
Candidates who will qualify in IMU Common Entrance Test are eligible to take admission in Maritime Training Institute. Final selection of appliers will be done on merit basis as per IMU CET Results. Aspirants who want to take admission in Maritime Training Institute they have to forward duly fill application form before the last date i.e. 18th December 2016.
IMU CET 2017 Exam Centers
IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
For the convenience of those candidates how are going to appear in IMU Computer Based Common Entrance Test we are providing IMU CET Exam pattern and syllabus. The duration of entrance exam is 3 hours and there is no negative marking for wrong response. Total 180 questions (Multiple Choice Questions) will be asked from:
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
Procedure to Submit Application Form for IMU CET Notification
Job hunters who are going to fill IMU CET Application Form 2017 we are providing some simple steps. Willing candidates may go through with it:
Step 1: First and foremost step is to log on official website of organization that is www.imu.edu.in
Step 2: Go to the right side of home page of web portal and select the “Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to DNS Feb 2017 Batch” link.
Step 3: After that candidates are required to hit at the “Hit Here for Information Brochure for DNS Feb 2017 Batch” link.
Step 4: Now related information will be displayed on your screen in PDF format. You may read the entire section of it carefully.
Step 5: Re-visit the previous page and press on the “Hit Here to Apply Online” button.
Step 6: Then aspirants are needed to enter required details and hit on ‘Register” button. Applicants need to fill required details like email and password. After that, hit at “Log In” button.
Step 7: Fill your IMU CET Online Application Form. Upload digital images of signature and passport size photograph (if required).
Step 8: At last press on “Submit” button and take the print out of it for future reference.
Postal Address for MTI
Maritime Training Institute – The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd.,
52-C, Adi Shankracharya Marg,
Dates to Remember
|Events of IMU CET 2017||Important Dates|
|Last Date for Online Registration||19th December 2016 till 5:30 P.m.|
|Last date for receipt of Application for MTI||18th December 2016|
|Admit Card Download||23rd December 2016|
|Date of Entrance Exam||7th January 2017 at 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
|Date of Commencement of Programme||1st February 2017|
Aspirants who want to fill IMU CET Application Form instantly may go through with the Official Link as stated above. You are advised to bookmark this web portal to fetch latest updates related to IMU CET Application Form 2017.