Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment
A job advertisement regarding Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment has been depicted by Indian Air Force. Regarding this IAF has invited applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment against Civilian post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Aspirants, who wish to indicate their interest for said posts, may apply for IAF LDC Recruitment by forwarding the prescribed application form by the due date. Go through direct ways to get registered under Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2017.
Remember, applications received prior to the date of publication of this notification and after closing date will not be entertained and will be rejected. Those who are captivated to work under it can quickly avail this chance by applying against Indian Air Force LDC Vacancy. Acquire all facts concerning Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2017–2018 by taking a look of this page well created by dedicated team of indguru.com.
IAF LDC Vacancy Details:
There are 2 vacant posts under IAF Civilian Recruitment.
|Job Position||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Vacancies:
Here are eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force Civilian Jobs. Applying individuals for IAF Vacancy must be 12th pass or equivalent from a well recognized board or institute. In addition to this, He/She should be proficient in English Typing @35 words per minute or Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute on computer corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word. Remember, Typing test will be conducted only on computer. Now, have a glance on age criteria for IAF Job.
You should be between 18-25 years of age in order to apply for IAF Recruitment. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowable to entitled categories of personals as per IAF Notification. Those who belong to SC and PH category will age relaxation of 05 years and 10 years (15 years for SC) respectively to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment. Age relaxation to other eligible categories is also accessible as per instruction/orders issued by the Government.
Check Now: Latest 12th Jobs
Remuneration details and Assortment Process for IAF Jobs:
Have a glance on pay scale for Indian Air Force Group C Jobs. Contenders who get joining letters for Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk Recruitment will get amount of Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (pre-revised) as listed in Indian Air Force Notification. Recruitment panel will judge out abilities as well as skills of applicants based on presentation in Written Test as listed in Indian Air Force Advertisement.
It consists of four papers as listed here. Question Paper will be bilingual except English paper and so answers can be given in Hindi also. Perform well to get placed for IAF Civilian Vacancy. Your ultimate performance in this test decides your selection for Indian Air Force Civilian Recruitment.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness of 12th standard
You need to bring your own hard board for written test. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test. The exam would be conducted at New Delhi.
Ways to fill Indian Air Force Group C Application Form:
Go through these steps to apply for Indian Air Force Jobs.
- Applying personals under Indian Air Force Group C Job may visit official website of organization which is indianairforce.nic.in
- Hit on “Career” tab which is accessible at right side of homepage.
- At new page, hit on “What’s New” section.
- It’s time to choose suitable link regarding post for which you want to apply.
- Page displaying notification of IAF Group C Civilian Job will open facing you on your computer screen.
- Read out it with entire attention.
- Download IAF Form. Put all information in form as required.
- You need to Submit IAF Application Form in prescribed Proforma as per specimen given there.
- Self attest photocopies of testimonials for educational qualifications along with mark sheet/ experience/date of birth certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority etc.
- Remember, No Original Certificates needs to be submitted with the application.
- Super scribe the envelope with name of post and category written on Top Right Hand corner of it.
- Affix it with Rs. 5/- postage stamp.
- Now, forward it only through Ordinary Post.
- Application sent through Registered post/by Hand at office Gate. Speed Post/Courier will be rejected.
- At last, forward it to address placed below prior ending date.
The Air Officer Commanding,
Air Force Record Office,
Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs In Delhi
Last date to apply:
Ending Date for final submission of Indian Air Force Application Form: Within 30 days from publication of advertisement
To be familiar with more information about Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2017–2018, visit its Official Link To know more about Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment, stay tuned with us.
Have a Look On below Given Section
|Latest Defence Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Employment News this week|