Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017-2018 Advt Soldier (Clerk/Tech/GD) Latest Rally Bharti Schedule, Online Registration
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army is inviting applications regarding the Indian Army Recruitment Rally. Organization wants to hire eligible and deserving candidates for the posts of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and others. Aspirants are advised to read the complete notification cautiously before applying for Indian Army Jobs. Candidates, who want to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017, are required to enroll themselves for Indian Army Recruitment Online Registration.
Aspirants, whose age between 17.5 to 21 years may apply for the post of Soldier General Duty and those candidates who are between 17.5 to 23 years of age may apply for all other trades. Interested candidates who wish to be part of Indian Army, have to submit the online application form before the last date that is 17-10-2017. To get more details about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018, you are required to go through the whole page which is structured by the team of Indguru.com.
Indian Army Vacancies
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier General Duty: 10th pass and 10+2 pass
- Soldier Technical: 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Math’s and English with minimum 50% marks
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner): 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math’s and English with minimum 50% marks (OR) Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary: 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th pass
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper): 8th pass
- Soldier (Clerks/SKT): 12th pass with 50% marks and should have studied English and Math/Acct/Book keeping in 12th or 10th.
You Can Also Check:
- Soldier General Duty – 17 ½ to 21 Years
- All other Posts – 17 ½ to 23 Years
Candidates who will be selected for Indian Army Job notification, they will get an impressive amount of salary by the organization. Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per Indian Government rules.
Selection panel will first do the screening of candidates and in this process these tests will be done, please have a look at below segment:
- Issue of token
- Pre-Height Check: Height Bar
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): 1.6 Km Run, Beam (Chin up), 9 Feet Ditch and Zig-Zag Balance
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Height, Weight and Chest measurement
- Documentation check and interview by Director Recruiting
- Medical examination
- Aptitude test of Soldier tradesmen as applicable
- Interview by host director and issue of Indian Army admit card for CEE
|Region||Height for GD||Height for Technical / Nursing Assistant||Height for
Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
|Eastern Himalayan Region||160||157||160||77||48|
|Western Himalayan Region||166||163||162|
|Western Plains Region||170||170||50|
|Eastern Plains Region||169||169|
Grab Now: Latest Defence Jobs
There are some bonus marks for the special contenders, have a look below:
- Represented Indian at International level – 20 Marks.
- Represented state at National level – 15 Marks.
- Represented District at State level & earned – 10 Marks (1st & 2nd position).
- Represented University Team or Regional Team- 05 Marks at District level & earned 1st & 2nd position
- Son of Serving Soldier/Ex Servicemen/War Widows/Son of Widow- 20 marks.
Several imperative directions:
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner aspect of forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
- Use of Mobile Phones are NOT allowed inside the rally site & written Exam premises.
- Producing of fake documents & giving false info will make you liable for termination of services.
- Married candidates below 21 yrs of age will not be recruited in Army.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification- Download Here
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the organization that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then on the home page hit “Rally Notifications” link available in the ‘JCO / OR Enrolment’ section
- After that choose “Rally Notification Haldwani October 2017” link
- Get the complete information about rally programme and come back on the home page
- Then select the “JCO/OR Apply/Login” option and enter User Name and Password then hit Log-in.
- After that fill the Indian Army online Application form and upload your passport size photograph and your signature.
- At last hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of the submission form for further reference.
Apply Online- Hit Here
- The rally programme is going to be held- 08-10-2017 to 11-10-2017
- The CEE for Sol GD, Sol Tech & Sol Tdn and Sol Clk/SKT will held- 26-11-2017
- The CEE for Sol Tech (NA) and Sol Tech NA (Vet) will held- 31-01-2018
Those aspirants who want to get more information about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017–2018 must visit the Official Link. If you have any query then you can ask in the given below comment box. For more Indian Army latest updates follow us on Twitter and Google plus.
Check More Job Options:
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army Recruitment Rally is a gateway for those candidates who are desirous to join Indian Army. In order to appoint hard working and enthusiastic candidates for various vacancies of Soldier Clerk and Soldier Technical General Duty (GD), Indian Army Rally Bharti is going to be held. In this concern, Indian Army Recruitment advertisement has been released. Therefore, contenders can apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 by submitting their online application form via official website. Indian Army Online Applications are accepted till 26-10-2017.
Applying aspirants should be physically and medically fit to apply for Indian Army Soldier Jobs. Aspirants can also check other requirements from this page. Applicants can check complete Indian Army Recruitment Schedule as well as download the Indian Army Bharti Notification in PDF by using the direct link as given below. Candidates who want to collect additional information concerning Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 they can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally they should be Indian Citizen or subject to Nepal or Bhutan. To apply for Indian Army Vacancies, appliers should have passed in 10th standard with at least 45% marks however candidates who want to apply for Indian Army Soldier Clerk Recruitment must possess 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks or should have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X from any well known Board. Applicants are also required to fit on medical standard and should not be suffering from any cantagious disease in order to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally.
The age of applying job seekers for Indian Army Recruitment should not be below 17 ½ years and upper age should not be above 21 years for Soldiers General Duty and 23 years for Soldier Clerk. Applicants who belong to reserved category their upper age limit will be relaxable as per the rules and regulations of GOI.
Check Now: 10th Pass Jobs
Physical Standard for Indian Army Bharti
|Soldier General Duty||163 Cm For Gorkha Height-157 Cm||48 Kg||77/82 Cm with minimum expansion of 5 cm|
|Soldier Clerk/SKT||162 Cm||48 Kg||Chest – 77/82 Cm with minimum expansion of 5 cm|
Emoluments & Selection Process for Indian Army Jobs
With the purpose to engage eligible candidates for Indian Army Vacancy, the recruitment panel is going to organize Common Entrance Exam (CEE), Physical Test, Medical Test and Documents Verification. Aspirants are going to appear in Indian Army Bharti Rally they have to qualify all stages of selection procedure.
Job hunters who will be appointed for Indian Army 2017 Recruitment will be paid attractive and suitable amount of salary package as per the guidelines. Other benefits and allowances will be applicable as per the norms of Government of India.
Bonus Marks in Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
Job entrants who are desirous to secure career in Indian Army and going to apply for Indian Army Soldier Clerk Recruitment Rally they can follow the instructions as stated below:
Step1: In the first step, candidates are required to log on the Indian Army Official Website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
Step2: Now scroll the home page and hit at “Rally Notifications” option.
Step3: After that, press on suitable link for Indian Army Rally.
Step4: Then Indian Army Jobs Notification will be opened in PDF format.
Step5: Now go back to the previous page and press on “Registration” tab.
Step6: Candidates are required to enter all asked details in Indian Army Registration Form.
Step7: Preview once all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
Step8: As per the Indian Army Bharti Schedule, applicants can appear in test with all required documents.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification>> Download PDF
Date to Remember
Ending date for Registration for Indian Army Rally: 26-10-2017
Aspirants may visit the Official Link to collect other details regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017. You may also remain in contact with this web page by using CTRL + D and acquire all further details concerning Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017-2018.
You Can Also Check More Relevant Job Options:
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
By releasing the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Advertisement, organization intends to hire up eligible and capable candidates for Soldier posts in Ranchi, Amritsar, Sehore. Join Indian Army is looking for passionate and enthusiastic applicants for Soldier General Duty/Tradesmen/ Technical/ Nursing Assistant /Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Clerk Inventory Management profiles. Complete Indian Army Recruitment Rally Schedule 2017 is well specified below, must take a look-
Those who want to enhance their career in the defence sector then grab this golden opportunity by applying for Indian Army soldier jobs. Interested applicants must visit the official site and submit the application form via online mode. Applicants are also required to confirm all requirements of Indian Army Notification to being eligible. Applicants, if you want to grab more details about the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 then must go through this page which is well created by the team member of indguru.com.
Indian Army Vacancies
|District||Indian Army Jobs|
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Eligibility
As the Indian Army Recruitment Notification has been released, those who are interested to apply for it must need to fulfill all eligibility norms of Indian Army vacancy. Those applicants who have passed 8th/10th/ 10+2 Intermediate Examination pass in the concerned stream from recognized board or school with good academic records are eligible to apply for Indian Army Job Notification. If any candidate has possessed Graduation or higher qualification then, marks scored in Class XII would be applicable only for matching criteria of Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally.
Check age criteria for All India Army Open Rally Bharti Programme!! Applicants must make sure that required minimum age for Indian Army Bharti Rally is 17 ½ years and maximum age is 23 years. That means, candidates should not have been born before 01 Oct 1996 and not after 01 Apr 2000.
Check Now: 8th Class Jobs
Assortment Criteria and Salary for Indian Army Rally Recruitment
As per the Indian Army Jobs Notification, selection committee of Join Indian Army is going to conduct will 1.6 Km Run, Jump 9 Ft Ditch, Zig Zag Balance, Pull Ups and Medical test to the capability of the applicants for Indian Army Rally Bharti. Applicants to proof their eligibility for Indian Army Jobs Recruitment has to appear for stipulated selection process.
|Post||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||165||48 kg||77cms & 5 cm expansion
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||157|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management||160|
Pull ups Test
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
After Indian Army Bharti Schedule, those who will appointed for Indian Army Recruitment Rally will get impressive and satisfying amount of salary along with other allowances and benefits as per the posts.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Those who are willing to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification must follow up below mentioned steps –
Step 1: First and foremost step of applicants want to apply or Indian Army Job Vacancy must go through official site that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 2: As you reached to the home page, follow “JCO/ OR Entry” section and hit on “View all” tab.
Step 3: This will take you to the new page having various links but you need to select “SCHEDULE OF RECRUITMENT RALLY, MASIMPUR” link.
Step 4: Now PDF file of Indian Army Rally Notification will be appear on your digital screen, you need to read all instructions carefully.
Step 5: Thereafter, you need to press on “JCO/OR Apply / Login” link available at the right side of the page.
Step 6: If you registered earlier then login to your account by using your “UserID/Password” and proceed to apply for Indian Army Soldier Bharti.
Step 7: New users are required to register themselves first to get “UserID/Password”, thereafter fill all essential details in Indian Army online registration form and submit it.
Step 8: Thereafter, log in by using your “UserID/Password” and fill Indian Army online application form in correct manner and upload all documents as required.
Step 9: Lastly, hit on “Submit” button take print out of filed application form and bring the hard copy of application form along requisite documents at the time of Indian Army Recruitment Rally.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Rally PDF
Documents to be brought at the time Indian Army 2017 Recruitment Rally are as follows-
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- Pasport size recent photographs
- Cast Certificate
- Charted certificated authorized by Village sarpanch ( Not old more than 6 Months)
|Dima Hasao District||06-11-2017|
- Medical Examination for balance candidates: 07-11-2017 to 10-11-2017
- Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for Soldier General Duty (GD), Soldier Technical & Soldier Tradesmen: 26-11-2017
- Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Clerk Inventory Management and Soldier Nursing Assistance: 28-01-2018
Those who want to grab more details about the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017-2018 must go through the Official Link.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
The Indian army has planned to organize a recruitment rally for hiring the eligible and hard working individuals. The concerned applicants can apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally to fill up the vacant post of advt soldier (clerk, tech, GD). Well, the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 will be organizing at different places including Ranchi/ Amritsar/ sehore. Candidates can attend the Indian Army Bharti 24-10- 2017 to 31-10- 2017 at the prescribed venue.
We have provided all the essential information including eligibility criteria, selection process, test pattern etc throughout this page. The candidates interested for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 can note down the army rally schedule, dates and venue from this page which is effectively designed by team of indguru.com
Indian Army vacancies
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier General Duty, Gorkha
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
|Category||Age||Cutoff Date of Birth||Minimum|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 Years B||Born between 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2000||160 cm||48 kgs
|77 cms + 05 cms Expansion|
|Soldier General Duty, Gorkh||157 cms|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 Years||Born between 01 Oct 1994 to 01 Apr 2000||160 cms|
|Soldier Technical||157 cms|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||160 cms|
|Soldier General Duty, Gorkh||Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate.|
|Soldier Tradesman||Candidates must have done Class 10th simple pass (8th Pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only)|
|Soldier Technical||For this post, 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic from a recognized university or institution.|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||(i) 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 10+2/Intermediate.
(ii) In case of a graduate having BSc degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off.
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||(a) 12th pass from any stream (Arty/Commerce/Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject. (b) Candidate must have studied English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks|
The organization will select the candidates on the basis of the written examination as well as performance in interview round. The written exam for the above given job profiles will be held on 26-11-2017, Candidates can check the exam pattern below for better guidance.
|Category||Pass Marks/ Max Marks||No.s of Questions||Negative Marks for Every wrong Answer||Syllabus for CEE (Subject to change)|
|Soldier General Duty, Gorkh
|32/100||50||-0.5||GK-30 marks, General Science-40 marks and Maths -30 marks Total- 100 marks|
|Soldier Technical||80/200||50||-1.0||GK-40 marks, Physics-60 marks, Chemistry – 40 marks and Maths- 60 marks|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||100/200||50||-1.0||GK, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology – Total – 200 marks|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management||32/100||25
|-1.0||Part I – GK, General Science, Maths, Computer Total – 100 marks Part II English Grammar & Comprehension Total – 100 marks|
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||32/100||50||-0.5||GK-30 marks, General Science-40 marks and Maths -30 marks Total- 100 marks|
Test at the rally site
|1.6 Km RUN||Timing for 1.6 Km Run for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant||Jump 9 Feet Ditch||Pull Ups (Under Grip) All Categories||Zig Zag Balance|
|Marks for Run Group I – 60 Marks Group II – 48 Marks||Timing for Run Group I – 5 Min 30 Sec Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec||Required to qualify||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks 9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks||Required to qualify|
Documents To Be Brought At Rally Site
- 16 (Sixteen) Copies of latest Passport size colored photographs of candidate
- Original as well as hard copy of Education , Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Board Certificate of 10th and 12th .
- For 8th and 9th Class Pass Candidates. Transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 8th for candidates of 8th and 9th
- Birth certificate signed by Registrar
- Permanent residence certificate issued by DC/ADC with rubber stamp with color photo of candidate
- Caste certificate if any
- Character Certificate
- Candidates below 21 years must be having an unmarried certificate signed by Gaon Burah/Head of Village with official stamp
- Documents for SOEX, SOS, SOW, SOWW
- NCC A/B/C Certificate for NCC Cadets affixed with photo, signed by issuing authority and affixed with rubber stamp and round stamp.
- Candidates should bring their AADHAR Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card.
Applying Process For Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of the organization joinindianarmy.nic.in
Step 2: Then hit on the rally notifications to view latest rally details
Step 3: Next is to press on “Army Recruitment Rally at Assam Police Ground Abhayapuri (Assam)”
Step 4: After this, read the Indian army recruitment notification very carefully.
Step 5: Then the eligible applicants need to report with all their essential documents at the venue of the rally given below.
Get official notification for Indian army recruitment rally 2017-2018
- Date of rally–24-10-2017 to 31-10-2017
- Venue of rally-8 Assam Police Ground Abhaypuri, District Bongaigaon (Assam) Rally Schedule
Indian Army Bharti Schedule
|24 Oct 17||Chirang||Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Solider Nursing Assistant (including NCC A, B & C Certificates holder, sportsmen, Indian Gorkha and son of Serving//Ex-serviceman/War Widow/Widow (serving/ex –servicemen of respective Districts)|
|25 Oct 17||Kokrajhar|
|26 Oct 17||Goalpara|
|27 Oct 17||Barpeta|
|28 Oct 17||Dhubri & South Salmara Mankachar|
|29 Oct 17||Bongaigaon||Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management ,Solider Nursing Assistant (including NCC A, B & C Certificates holder, sportsmen and Indian Gorkha) and son of Serving/Ex-serviceman/War Widow/Widow (serving/ex –servicemen) of 07 District of lower Assam and son/brother of serviceman with outsider sanction.|
|30 & 31 Oct 17||Documentation, verification and Medical Examination of balance candidates|
Online application is open from– 25-08-2017 to 08-10-2017
Note So, that’s all about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017-2018. You can have a glance at the official link. Stay tuned with indguru.com for interesting facts and figures like this.