Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017-2018 ICG Advt 21 Civilian Vacancies (MTS/Driver) indiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Amazing news for Job Seekers!! Recently, ICG has portrayed a notification as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment to fill 21 Civilian Vacancies of MTS, Store Keeper, Motor Transport Driver and Lascar I Class. It requires eligible and hard working candidates, who are confident enough to perform well in this reputed organization. Those who meet eligibility criteria may apply for ICG Jobs prior last date. Grasp all details to apply under Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
Applying candidates for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy need to prepare a bio data along with necessary documents listed below for your convenience and send it to address on time. Selected individuals under ICG Vacancies are entitled to get Rs. 5200-20200 as pay scale along with Grade Pay and other allowances. Fetch details regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017-2018 such as applying process, salary details and all other relevant information well equipped by team of indguru.com
ICG Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Vacant Posts|
|Motor Transport Driver||09|
|Lascar I Class||01|
|MTS(Multi Tasking Staff)||06|
Grab Now: Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies:
Contenders who wish to apply for ICG Recruitment have to satisfy minimum eligibility criteria as decided by organization.
For Store Keeper:
Applying personal for this post should have Degree from a recognized university or equivalent along with at least 03 years of experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store of a Govt. Department or Public Sector undertaking as per Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Advertisement.
For Motor Transport Driver:
Applying aspirant must be 10th Standard pass and must possess valid driving license for both light and heavy vehicle. He/She must have minimum 2 years of experience in driving Motor Vehicles along with information of Motor Mechanism as mentioned in Indian Coast Guard Advertisement.
For Lascar I Class:
Individual must be Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized board along with 3 years of experience in service on Boat as per Indian Coast Guard Notification.
For MTS (Multi Tasking Staff):
Contenders should be Matriculation or equivalent pass in addition to 2 years experience as office attendant.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Applying personal for Indian Coast Guard Jobs may fulfill age limitation as decided by organization. For Store Keeper, Motor Transport Driver, MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)and Lascar I Class, you should be 18-27 years and 18-30 years respectively. Government Servants, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Other Backward Class candidates will get relaxation as per Government norms.
Pay Scale and Hiring Process for ICG Jobs:
Selected individuals under Indian Coast Guard Job will get Rs. 5200-20200/- as pay scale along with Grade Pay and other allowances. Recruitment Panel will shortlist talented personals based on performance in Written Test and Skill Test. Remember, you need to carry original documents on the date of examination. Make own lodging and transportation arrangements when going for test.
In this test, questions will be asked from subjects such as General English, General Knowledge, Simple Math and relevant trade. This paper is of Objective type. There are maximum 50 marks for written test. Aspirants belonging to General & OBC category have to score 50% marks which is 45% for SC/ST personals.
Skill Test/Trade Test:
As per ICG Notification, those who get successfully qualified under under written test will become eligible for this test of qualifying nature.
Check Here: Latest Defence Jobs
Ways to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Candidates have to visit official portal of organization which is indiancoastguard.gov.in
- At home page, take your cursor to middle of it and tap on “Advertisment for filling up of Vacant Civilian Posts at Andaman & Nicobar Region” and Advertisement of Civilian Vacancies by Direct Recruitment in Western Region link accessible there.
- Read out detailed Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification.
- Prepare bio data containing relevant details as stated underneath.
- After that, stick Photo copies of all educational, technical, caste and experience certificates duly self attested along with Indian Coast Guard Application Form.
- In addition to this, stick two recent passport size photographs on it.
- At last,super scribed the envelope as ‘Application for the post of’ and send it at address listed underneath.
Download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Official Notice
|Vacant Civilian Posts at Andaman & Nicobar Region||Download Here|
|Civilian Vacancies by Direct Recruitment in Western Region||Download Here|
Bio-data must contain:
- Post applied
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification marks
- Whether SC/ST/OBC/PH
- Educational qualification(Technical/ Non technical)
- Experience (in relevant trade)
- Marital status
- Whether employed in Central Govt/State Govt/PSU. If yes, attach NOC
- Address for communication with PIN Code (n) Permanent address
- Declaration to the effect that:- I do hereby declare that the particulars furnished above by me are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, in the event of any information being found to be false or incorrect my candidature/appointment may be cancelled/ terminated without any notice.
Venue & Dates:
|Ratnagiri & Mumbai||The Commander, Coast Guard District Headquarters No.2, Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030|
|New Mangalore||The Commander, Coast Guard District Headquarters No.3 (Karnataka), Panambur, Post Box No. 19, New Mangalore – 575 010.|
|Kochi :||The Commander, Coast Guard District Headquarters No.4, Kelvatthy Fort, Fort Kochi–682004|
|Daman||The Commanding Officer, Coast Guard Air Station, Nani Daman–396210|
|For Andaman & Nicobar||15/07/2017|
|Andaman & Nicobar|
Commander Coast Guard Region (A&N),
Go through its Official Link to grab more information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017-2018. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates.