Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment
Great news for all the job seekers who are seeking for Government Jobs!!! Employment Advertisement as Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment has been broadcasted. Organization has planned to invite applications from Unmarried Male applicants for Enrolment as Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists for (01/2018) Batch Course Commencing from April 2018. Passionate individuals are invited by the organization to enroll their names by filling Online Application Form before last date. Interested contenders are advised to check out the eligibility criteria of the organization before registering for Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2017.
Starting date for getting registered for Indian Navy Vacancy begins from 26-06-2017 and ends on 09-07-2017. Remember no application form will be accepted after closing date. Perform well in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination to get hired under Indian Navy MR Recruitment. Grasp all details about Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2017–2018 from this page well prepared by members of indguru.com
Indian Navy MR NMR Job Details:
Candidates should have passed Matriculation from a well recognized board to get registered under Indian Navy MR Vacancy.
Note: Candidates declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Your age should be minimum 17 years while maximum age is 21 years as per norms of institution. Candidate should be born between 01 Apr 1997 to 31 Mar 2001. Both dates are inclusive under it.
Hiring Process for Indian Navy MR NMR Vacancy:
Your presentation in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination determines your final assortment under Indian Navy NMR Recruitment.
- This test is of objective type set in bilingual (Hindi & English) language.
- Duration of examination is of 45 minutes.
- It is mandatory to pass in all sections along with aggregate.
- Remember, you need to bring original certificates, marksheets and NCC certificate (if held) and Call up Letter-cum-Admit Cards (CLACs) when appearing for written examination. Have a glance on paper pattern listed in tabular form.
|Section||Type of Paper||Time Duration|
|Science & Mathematics||Objective type paper set in bilingual (Hindi & English) language||45 minutes|
Check Here: Latest Defence Jobs
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
It is compulsory to appear in PFT.
It includes listed activities:
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
- It consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Authorized military doctors will conduct this test to inspect physical health of applicants.
|Minimum height||157 cms.|
|Weight and Chest||should be proportionate|
|Minimum Chest expansion||5 cms|
Note: Height may be relaxed for Tribal candidates as per the prevailing rules. Applicant should be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only ‘Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination’.
- Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
- Those who are medically fit at final medical examination need to appear for training.
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye/Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Grab Now: Latest Government Jobs
Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Those having Permanent body tattoos on any other part of body cannot apply for it.
As mentioned in notification, training for the course will initiate in April 2018 with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments.
Remuneration Details for Indian Navy MR Jobs:
- At time of training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be allowable under Indian Navy MR Recruitment.
- Those who successfully complete training will get Rs. 21,700- Rs. 43,100/- as pay amount.
- In addition to this, you will also get MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Steps to fill Indian Navy MR NMR Online Application Form:
- At first and foremost step, have a sight at official site that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- At home page, Hit on “Careers and Jobs” section displayed at top menu bar.
- It’s time to select appropriate link concerning post for which you wish to get registered.
- Go through detailed Indian Navy MR NMR Notification.
- Now, you have to Fill Indian Navy MR Online Application Form by entering all information as required.
- After that, upload scanned certificates, documents and colored passport size photo and signature as needed along with Indian Navy MR Online Form.
- Hit on Submit option for final submission of Indian Navy MR Application Form.
- At last, acquire hard copy of Indian Navy Application Form for further need.
Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment Notification: Download Here
|Starting Date of online application form||26.06.2017|
|Ending Date of online application Form||09.07.2017|
|Recruitment Exam Date||September/October 2017|
|Admit Card Download||End August 2017|
To grab more details about Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2017–2018, have a glance on its Official Link.