International Taxation Conference 2016 Essay Competition FIT Mumbai Fellowship
International Taxation Conference 2016 Foundation for International Taxation Fellowship FIT Essay Competition registration form can get details from this page.
International Taxation Conference 2016
Hello Viewers…we are back with the latest announcement, The International Taxation Conference 2016 news has been announced. Here in this page viewers can get brief information about the Foundation for International Taxation. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to participate in the International Taxation Essay Competition 2016 can read the passages in this page. The International Tax Conference was conducted by Foundation for International Taxation every year in the month of December in Mumbai, India. Candidates can get the privilege of free entry for the FIT Mumbai Conference through Essay Competition. Viewers can take a glance at the following passages for more important information.
FIT Mumbai Conference
The Foundation for International Taxation is an abbreviation for FIT. It is a Charitable Trust in India formed on 18th January 2006 which is registered under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. It was established to promote the knowledge and understanding of International Tax laws through research training publications and other allied activities.
To further its endeavour to promote knowledge and spread education, Foundation for International Taxation has tied up with International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD) and Taxmann for setting up reference library at its office premises at Mumbai.
The International Taxation Conference 2016 is the 21st Annual Conference which is held jointly by the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation and Amsterdam. This year the Conference theme was ‘BEPS AND BEYOND BEPS’.
FIT Fellowship 2016 is one of the methodologies followed by the organisation to improve the knowledge of international taxation for the people.
The 21st International Taxation Conference 2016 is going to held from 1st to 3rd December 2016 at Mumbai, India. The speakers for this conference are, on the half-day session Anita Kapur, former CBDT Chairman, Professor Parthasarathi Shome (former advisor to previous Finance Minister) and Akhilesh Ranjan, Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (International) in India.
International Tax Conference
A huge number of people are eagerly waiting for the announcement of International Taxation Conference 2016 to participate in the event. To participate in this International Tax Conference, people have to write the articles and essays over international taxation. Everybody knows what is tax and also know how it is applicable. The board of International Taxation will conduct the International Taxation Essay Competition 2016. Candidates have to pay the application fee before the mentioned dates. And those who are selected are exempted to pay the fee.
The taxation is nothing but the study of determination of tax on a person or business subjected to the tax laws of different countries. Are you interested? And you want to know the details clearly? Don’t worry you are on the right page. Anyone can participate in this International Taxation Essay Competition 2016 irrespective gender, caste and background. In the last year the candidates for the FIT Fellowship 2016 are five members. Get the detailed information about the FIT Mumbai Conference from the following points.
- Applicants’ age should not exceed 35 years.
- For this International Tax Conference any one is applicable either male or female of the mentioned age limit.
- Candidates who are going to participate in International Taxation Essay Competition 2016 must belong to Indian nation.
Key Points & Selection process for FIT Fellowship 2016
- Candidates can select any topic regarding International taxation.
- The total words should be 10,000 words.
- The selected essay should contain the key points with relevant data, facts and circulars for the related topic.
- Content must be original, and they have to submit the essay through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date.
- Candidates are selected by the Judges of international experts on international taxation.
- Final selection will be done by the judges.
- Selected candidates will be selected for the FIT Fellowship 2016.
FIT Competition Rewards
- For the selected 5 best essay writers will be rewarded with free entry to International Taxation Conference to be held in Mumbai on December 2016
- Authors of selected Essays are honoured at the Conference with a certificate.
- Complimentary participation in the FIT Mumbai Conference in December 2016 will be given.
- Travel and lodging expenses have to be bear by the winner for the annual conference on December 2016.
For more queries please contact
For more information, please visit our website www.fitindia.org or contact Ms. Anjali Advani (Co-ordinator, FIT) OR Ms. Sorrel Hidding (Co-Ordinator, IBFD) Tel: 9122 2202 4259/61; Telefax: 9122 2202 4260 / Tel: 0031 20 554 0142
Address of FIT
Foundation for International Taxation
622 Maker Chambers V,
221 Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021 India
In our site Indguru.com, we are giving latest updates on Government jobs, Career opportunities, Entrance Exams details, Scholarships. Book mark our site by Ctrl+D to get latest news.