JEST 2017 Application Form, Online Notification www.jest.org.in Test Registration, Feb Exam Dates, Eligibility
JEST 2017 Application Form released at www.jest.org.in check Online Notification, Registration process, Test centers Feb Exam Dates, Eligibility from here
JEST Application Form 2017
Are you seeking for Admissions in Ph. D / Integrated Ph. D Programme??? If yes, we are here to inform you that recently a notification has released by Science & Engineering Research Board specifying details on JEST Application Form 2017. Joint Entrance Screening Test is a National level entrance test that schedules every year with a view to grant admissions to candidates into a Ph. D/ Integrated Ph. D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in the several Participating Institutes. This year Joint Entrance Screening Test will be held on 19th February 2017. Aspirants who are interested and satisfy the eligibility parameters can apply by visiting the Registration Link which is available at web portal of organization, that is, www.jest.org.in. For other details such as Exam Dates, Eligibility, go through the below given page which is well equipped by team members of indguru.com
JEST Eligibility Criteria
- Physics: Contenders should have hold M.Sc. in Physics or M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. in related disciplines M.Sc. in Mathematics / Applied Physics / Applied Mathematics / Optics and Photonics / Instrumentation / Electronics/ B.Sc/ B.Tech from an established university or institution.
- Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience/Computational Biology: Individuals must have done M.Sc/ M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A. in Computer Science and related disciplines, and should be interested in the mathematical aspects of computer science/ Ph. D in Computational Biology.
- Integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech – Ph .D Programme: Candidates having Bachelor’s degree/ M.Sc., Ph.D. programme in Physics/ B.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics) & B.E/ B. Tech(Computer Science)/ BE/B.Tech in Engineering Physics are eligible to apply against this programme.
- Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Programme at IIA: Aspirants who want to take admission in this programmed should have done Graduates with M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) / Post-B.Sc. (Hons) in Optics and Optoelectronics / Radio Physics and Electronics / B.E. / B.Tech degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Integrated Ph.D. Programme: Contenders applying against this programme must have hold Graduates with Bachelor’s degree in Physics/Technology/Engineering will be considered for the Int. Ph.D. programme in Physics at IISER, Thiruvananthapuram.
Joint Entrance Screening Test Application Fee & Selection Process
Candidates who are going to apply against JEST Notification have to pay an amount of Rs.300/- as application fee (For Unreserved Category aspirants) and Rs.150/- (For Reserved Category Applicants). Appliers can make the payment of application fee through online process.
Selection of applying aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance and Marks obtained in Joint Entrance Screening Test that will be held at various centers on 19th February 2017. So, candidates who are captivated to take admission in Ph. D/ Integrated Ph. D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology have to score well in Screening Test.
JEST Exam Centers
Candidates who are going to apply against the entrance test for seeking admission into Ph. D / Integrated Ph. D Programme have to choose one location for giving exam. Joint Entrance Screening Test will be held at various locations as stated below in the table. So, candidates have to select one location for giving Joint Entrance Screening Test among various centers. Have a Look……
Ways to fill JEST Application Form
Step 1: First of all, reach the web portal of organization that is www.jest.org.in.
Step 2: After that, press on “Eligibility” tab which is present at top of homepage to ensure eligibility norms.
Step 3: Once you determine eligibility criteria, go through other details such as Exam Centres, Application Fee, Participating Institutes, etc by pressing on suitable tab that are available in menu bar.
Step 4: After reading all the details, press on “Apply” tab which is also located in menu bar at top of homepage.
Step 5: On pressing the above stated tab, a new page will appear facing you. Now, register yourself by filling JEST Application Form with required details.
Step 6: Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and documents, as per specifications.
Step 7: At last, pay application fee and submit the application form. Also, take a hard copy of same for future use.
Dates to be remembered
Commencing date for registration and filling application forms: 15th November 2016.
Last date for submitting online applications and for fee payments: 16th December 2016.
Date for JEST 2017: 19th February 2017, Sunday.
Individuals who want to grab further facts regarding JEST Application Form 2017 may check the above provided Official Link. You can also bookmark our page with the help of ctrl + d key to attain upcoming details and recent facts