Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017–2018 Notification Executive/Officer Vacancies loksabha.nic.in Apply
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Parliament Of India has circulated a notification as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 to hire the capable candidates on Executive/Officer Vacancies. A great opportunity is available for those candidates who are looking for job in government sector. Candidates must grab this chance by applying for this job through online process. Candidates must have to fill the loksabha.nic.in Application Form on or before the last date which is given below.
Lok Sabha secretariat is inviting applications from the eligible and deserving candidates. Eager candidates must acquire complete job information before applying for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive / Research Officer Recruitment. The detailed information relevant to Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 2018 is well structure on the beneath segment of this page by the group members of indguru.com for the easiness of aspirants.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy
- Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Officer: 17 Posts
- Research / Reference Officer: 13 Posts
Requirements For Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies
Applicants who wish to get Jobs In Lok Sabha Secretariat must have Graduation / Masters degree / Post Graduate Diploma in any discipline or LLB degree from a recognized university and having Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level.
Maximum age of applying candidates for Parliament Of India Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment should not be more than 27 years. Relaxation in upper age for loksabha.nic.in Vacancy will be provided up to 3 years for OBC Category candidates and up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates. Applicants who belong to other reserved category will get the relaxation as per the norms of organization for Parliament Of India Recruitment.
Assortments Process and Lok Sabha Secretariat Salary
Selection of eligible candidates for Parliament Of India Jobs will be done on their performance in written examination. The examination will be conducted in two stages for Vacancy In Lok Sabha Secretariat i.e. Preliminary Examination And Main Examination. Those candidates who will qualify the preliminary examination will be appeared for the main examination and after the result of main examination final selection will be done on the basis of Interview process for Parliament Of India Vacancies. Candidates who will get selected under Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs they will get the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/- from the organization.
You May Read This:
Exam Pattern For Parliament Of India Vacancy
For Preliminary Examination:
|Subjects Details||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
For Mains Examination:
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Grab Today: Latest Government Jobs
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment?
To apply for loksabha.nic.in Recruitment through online mode candidates are required to go through the below mentioned procedure:
- Firstly, candidates have to log on to the official website of Lok Sabha which is www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Go to the “Related Links” section given at the right panel of the home page and then press on “Recruitment” option.
- From the list of advertisements, candidates are required to hit on “Filling up of vacancies on direct recruitment basis for the post of Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Officer and Research/Reference Officer in Lok Sabha Secretariat-Advt. NO.6/2017” link.
- Complete notification will be opened on your screen, now read the complete details carefully and then press on “Apply Online” link.
- After that, fill Lok Sabha Secretariat Online Application Form with correct details and upload your digital photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, submit the form and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Read Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
- Commencement of online application form: 09-06-2017
- Closing Date for online application form: 10-07-2017
To check the detailed information in concern to Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017- 2018, candidates can visit this Official Link. You may bookmark this page by using ctrl+d keys to get timely information regarding the same.