MAT Application Form 2017-2018 Online Registration For December Exam www.aima.in Imp Dates
MAT Application Form
Aspirants who missed the chance to apply for MAT Sep Exam, now fill MAT Application Form for December Exam. AIMA conducts MAT examination 4 times in the month of February, May, September and December. Thus, All India Management Association (AIMA) has publicized the notification of MAT Dec Exam. So, candidates who want to take admission for MBA Course in any B- schools national or international level they can apply for MAT Application Form 2017. MAT Online Application Form link is available on official website that is www.aima.in till 31-08-2017.
Candidates are required to submit their Management Aptitude Test Application Form as on or before the ending date reached. Applicants are also informed that the All India Management Association is going to conduct MAT 2017 Examination on scheduled dates at various exam centres across the country. To avail more details regarding MAT Application Form 2018 by scrolling this web page this is well tailored by the team of indguru.com.
MAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to fill MAT Application Form are hereby notified that the applicants must have Graduate Degree in any discipline with good academic record from a recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants who are pursuing in Final year of Graduation are also eligible to appear in MAT December 2017 Exam
- Contenders holding an equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institution can also apply for Management Aptitude Test.
Read Here- How to Study without Distractions
MAT Application Fee
In order to fill MAT Application Form for December Exam, aspirants are required to pay Rs. 1400/- as an application fee. The payment of fee will be done by various modes as given below:
- MAT Exam Fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card
- It can be paid through Net Banking
- It can be paid through cash
- It can be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of AIMA. The demand draft can be made at any of the banks.
Management Aptitude Test Details
All applicants are informed that MAT Exam will be conducted two types that is Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test. While submitting the application form you have to choose any one option. The Offline exam is going to be held on scheduled date that is 03-12-2017 and the online exam is going to be held on 09-12-2017.
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
MAT Exam Centers
All India Management Association is going to MAT 2017 on various exam centres as stated below. So, you can go through the mentioned below table:
|State/ UT name||Test city name|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
MAT Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in MAT Exam they must have updated MAT Paper Pattern and MAT Syllabus for better exam preparation. As exam pattern plays an important role in scoring good marks and to ace Management Aptitude Test. So, aspirants for your ease we have provided you the exam pattern. Check Below!!!
- In Mat exam is divided in 5 sections which includes 40 questions in every section which means total 200 questions includes in the question paper.
- The question paper will consists of 200 marks.
- Each question carry 1 mark.
- There will be Negative Marking also, 0.25 mark will be deduct for wrong answer.
- The questions will be asked in the examination mainly language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, intelligence and critical reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Preparation Books
Candidates who are going to submit MAT December Exam Application Form they are advised to check MAT Exam Books here. These are easily available in the market and cover all topics. Have a look!!
|R. S. Aggarwal: Math’s – XI & XII||R.S. Agarwal: Reasoning||R.S.Aggarwal: Quantitative Aptitude||R.D Sharma: Quantitative Aptitude|
|S.L. Loni: Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry||Hall & Knight: Higher Algebra||Arihant Publication books for competitive exams|
|Master the Mat||Mat Secrets||501 Word Analogy Questions||Kaplan|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths M. Tyra||Practice Book on quicker Maths M. Tyra & K. Kundan||Analytical Reasoning by M. K. Pendy||Problem solving (Puzzles) by K. Kund|
Points to remember while filling MAT 2017 Application Form
- Mention a valid e-mail address. E-mail address should be in use for almost a year
- Correct personal details of candidate including name, age and gender
- Details of educational qualifications
- Scanned photograph of candidate in jpeg format and size should not be more than 50 KB
- Scanned signature in jpeg format and size should not be more than 50 KB
- Candidates must have their debit card, credit card, net banking or the details of the demand draft ready while filling the application form for MAT 2017.
- Press on the save button while filling the application form
- Candidates need to re-log in if they wish to edit any information. Remember to save the changed information
- After filling the application form, candidates can click on “view application”
How to Submit MAT Exam Application Form?
Contenders who want to fill MAT Online Registration Form they can go through the instructions as stated below for your ease.
Step 1: In the first step to fill AIMA MAT Application Form, aspirants are required to log on the official web portal that is www.aima.in
Step 2: Now scroll the home page and hit at “MAT” button.
Step 3: After hitting this button you will reach on next page. Now you need to follow “Quick Links” section.
Step 4: Afterwards, candidates are needed to press on “Online Registration by B-School for December 2017 MAT” link.
Step 5: Then various links will be opened for MAT Notification.
Step 6: Aspirants who are advised to read all details as mentioned in AIMA MAT Notification.
Step 5: After reading entire notification, revisit homepage. Now, candidates have to press on “Register Online” button.
Step 6: Then, fill MAT Online Application Form with mandatory details.
Step 7: Upload required documents, photograph and signature in prescribed size.
Step 8: Preview all filled details and then press on “Submit” button for final submission of MAT Application Form 2017.
Step 9: Now, take a print out of same and keep the hard copy www.aima.in Application Form.
Step 10: Attach Xerox of all required documents & Demand Draft and send it to the address as stated below.
Manager – MAT,
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
MAT Admit Card
After completion of MAT Registration Form process, MAT Exam Hall Ticket will be released by the management for the applicants. Contenders are required to download their admit card to appear in the examination hall. You are advised to carry all essential documents along with call letter.
MAT Exam Answer Key
Once MAT Exam will be completed, the authorities will issue MAT Answer Key for all codes. Generally, the answer key of Management Aptitude Test release within 10-15 days. Students can download it from the official web portal of the organization. Students can match their answers from the answer key and get idea of their rank in MAT exam.
MAT 2017 Result will be declared by the AIMA after the successfully completion of exam. The result will be downloaded from the official web portal of the organization. Students who will clear examination, they will get a rank in MAT Result 2017.
MAT Exam Schedule
|Event||Date for MAT Sep 2017||MAT Important Dates for Dec Exam|
|End date to register online for MAT Application Form||25th August 2017||31st August 2017|
|End date to submit the duly completed registration form||04th September 2017|
|Offline MAT 2017||03rd September 2017||03rd December 2017|
|Online MAT Exam||9th September 2017||09th December 2017|
Candidates who want to collect more details regarding MAT Application Form 2017 they can go through the Official Link as stated above. For obtaining upcoming details regarding MAT Application Form 2017-2018 you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.