Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Latest Vacancy Notification titled as Ministry Of Defence Recruitment has been broadcasted. In this concern, it has invited applications from proficient and potential aspirants to apply against 15 LDC (Lower Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and other Group-B Posts. Individuals meeting eligibility criteria may apply for MOD Jobs by downloading MOD Application form from @mod.nic.in before 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Selection Committee is going to organize Written Test/ Typing Test for hiring talented personals for Vacancies. Applying contenders are required to submit Ministry Of Defence Application Form at address mentioned underneath. Grab more information regarding Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this page well equipped by team members of indguru.com
MOD Vacancy Details:
|Job Position||Vacant Posts||Total|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||02||–||–||–||02|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||08||03||01||01||13|
Educational Qualifications for MOD Jobs:
For Lower Division Clerk:
- Applying aspirant for LDC Position must have possessed 12th class from a recognized Board with good academic records.
- Along with this, aspirant must be competent of typing 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 / 9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Jobs
For Multi Tasking Staff:
Aspirant applying for MOD Vacancy should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a well known institute or board. In addition to this, you may be conversant with the duties of the respective trades with at least 1 year of experience.
Those who wish to apply for MOD Job should have at least 18 years and at most 25 years of age. Aspirants who come under Reserved Category will get age relaxation as per norms of institution.
Salary Details for Ministry Of Defence Jobs:
Those who successfully selected under Ministry Of Defence LDC Recruitment and MOD MTS Jobs will get good amount of salary. Have a glance on table to know about pay scale.
|Job Position||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted
Pay Level-2 in Pay Matrix (Rs.19900-63200)
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted
Pay Level-1in Pay Matrix (Rs.18000-56900)
Mode of selection for MOD Vacancies:
Selection Authority will check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants based on performance in Written Test and Typing Test. Those who score good marks in Written Exam will become eligible for Tying Test. Prepare well in advance for getting good marks in Ministry Of Defence Exam.
MOD Exam Pattern:
|In MTS, there is negative marking of 0.25 Marks|
Procedure to apply for MOD Recruitment:
Follow simple steps to apply for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment.
- Applicants are required to visit official site of the organization that is www.mod.nic.in
- At home page, you are required to select appropriate link regarding Ministry of Defence Vacancy of LDC (Lower Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Vacancies.
- Within few seconds, MOD Notification will get opened at your digital screen.
- Go through entire advertisement carefully.
- Check out eligibility criteria, how to apply, mode of selection and other details from it.
- If you meet eligibility criteria, then fill MOD Application Form as per format listed there.
- Fetch all information in Ministry Of Defence Application Form.
- Attach all necessary documents and paste passport size photograph on it.
- Now, you have to forward application through ordinary post and subscribe the words “Application for The Post Of LDC / MTS (Peon)” on the apex of the envelope at the time of sending it.
- Finally, you have to send application form at address listed below before last date.
Grab Now: Latest Government Jobs
Documents mandatory With Application Form:
Applicants have to submit photocopies of these documents listed here.
- Educational qualification certificate
- School leaving certificate/Date of birth certificate
- Recent colored photograph- one (in addition to the photograph pasted on application form)
- One self-addressed envelope duly affixed with postal stamps of Rs 05/- (Rs five only) for sending call letters to the eligible applicants by post.
- Caste certificate issued by appropriate authority where applicable
- Copy of Discharge Certificate in case of Ex Serviceman
The Commanding Officer,
Artillery Records, Nasik Road Camp
Pin – 422102 (Maharashtra)
Check More: Maharashtra Jobs
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
To know more about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link . Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates about Ministry of Defence Recruitment.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
A latest Jobs advertisement has been asserted entitled as Ministry Of Defence Recruitment with an intention to recruit well educated and skilled candidates. MOD, Bangalore, invites applications for filling up the requirement of (Group-B Posts). Aspirants, who find themselves suitable as per the criteria of Ministry Of Defence Jobs Notification, can grab the opportunity now. Contenders who want to apply for Instructor & Other posts must fill and submit application form through proper mode with the help of the underneath revealed instructions.
Applicants may send an appropriately managed application form with essentials entities on or before the closing date mentioned below as per post through a speed post. To attain rest of the details related to Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017, candidates may scroll down the whole page which is prepared by team indguru.com.
MOD Vacancy Details
- Safaiwala- 05
- Barber- 01
- Washerman- 01
- Cook- 04
- Messenger- 04
- Civil Catering Instructor (CCI)- 01
Contenders who are willing to apply for Ministry Of Defence Careers must be a qualified or passed 10th class pass or equivalent from a reputed school or board. Contenders should also have proficiency in trade work with good academic record. Candidate’s age should meet age criteria; applier’s age must lie between 18 years to 25 years as on the last date of submission of application. Relaxation in age limit is allowed as per category; For SC/ST – 05 Years & for OBC Candidates – 03 Years subject to production of requisite certificate, as per the rules of the organization.
Check Now: Latest 10th Jobs
Salary Details & Selection Procedure
Aspirants who will be finalizing for the required Group – B positions will get the impressive salary as Pay Band; Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 Per Month as decided by the organization. Get here all the details concerning Selection procedure. Recruitment Panel of Ministry of Defence is going to organize written exam, physical test followed by a personal interview for selecting proficient Aspirants. So, be prepared to crack the rounds, those who qualify the tests will get impressive and attractive amount of salary which is strictly based on your potential and skills.
How to apply for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment?
Go through steps mentioned here in sequential order so as to apply conveniently for Ministry of Defence Vacancy. First of all, you have to visit official site which is mod.nic.in. Home page will appear in front of you. After that, you need to go under “Notice” head. Select suitable link like “Announcement for the various Groups – C posts” related to job for which you want to apply. Now, read the notification carefully containing all the details such as eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply etc. After that, you need to write / type an application format on foolscap paper (A4 size) carefully. Attach documents as required along with passport size photograph. After that, you need to send the Ministry Of Defence Application form along with necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
To The Commandant, 2 ASC
Last date of submission of applications is within 21 Days from Publication of Advertisement.
Contenders who have any query related to Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017–2018 must visit to the Official Link as highlighted here and we advise you that you can stay tuned with this web portal to attain latest information.