NHPC Scholarship 2017 Assam 214 NHPC Fellowship Scheme for Master/Graduate Degree/Diploma Application Form nhpcindia.com
NHPC Scholarship 2017 Assam 214 NHPC Fellowship Scheme for Master/Graduate Degree/Diploma Application Form is available on nhpcindia.com
Excellent News………… Students who belong to economical backward families are informed that National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has announced NHPC Scholarship. Candidates belonging to Assam State and pursuing Masters Degree, Graduate Degree, Diploma, MBBS, MBS, ITI etc may apply for NHPC Fellowship Scheme. Near about 214 students are awarded under this scheme and selection of contenders will be done on merit basis. Eligible aspirants have to send NHPC Application Form before the ending date that is 28th February 2017. Appliers can download the format of application form through official website, that is, nhpcindia.com. Candidates who want to attain more details regarding NHPC Scholarship 2017 can scroll down this web page which is well prepared by team members of indguru.com
NHPC Scholarship Details
- Masters in various courses: 10
- Degree in Engineering: 30
- MBBS: 30
- MBA: 20
- Master in Geology/ Geophysics: 10
- PG Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/ Hotel Management: 15
- Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/ Hotel Management: 19
- Diploma in Engineering: 30
- ITI: 50
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Fellowship Scheme for Assam
Contenders, who want to grab this chance, firstly need to check the eligibility standards which are required to apply for NHPC Scholarship 2017. Here we are providing complete details, take a look!! Contenders who are pursuing full time/regular courses in Colleges/ University/ Institution recognized by AICTE/State Technical Education Boards/MCI / MOHRD are eligible to apply against NHPC Scholarship Scheme. However, Overall grade point average (OGPA/ CGPA scale of grading system) will be equivalent to 50% marks. Gross Annual income of the family of the applying contenders from all sources during a financial year should not be more than Rs 2.0 lakhs. However, in case of non-availability of students within the stipulated income ceiling, the income ceiling may be relaxed up to Rs 4.0 Lakhs.
- Reservation to candidates that belongs to the categories of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWDs will be granted as per Government guidelines.
- 50% scholarships will be reserved for candidates from North Lakhimpur and Dhemaji districts. In case of any deficit in this category, the same will be made available to contenders that belong to other districts of Assam.
- However, 50% scholarships is also reserved for girl students. For any shortfall in this category, the same will be made available to boys aspirants. While, Sons/Daughters of NHPC Employee / its Joint Ventures are not eligible to apply against this scholarship scheme.
NHPC Fellowship Scheme Notification
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Scholarship Amount|
|Masters in various courses||B.E., B.(Tech.), B.Sc., B. Des., M.Sc. Etc. which has been considered during enrollment for Masters Course in said Institute(s)||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Degree in Engineering||12th Standard|| |
|Master in Geology/ Geophysics||Degree in Geology/ geophysics|
|Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/ Hotel Management||Graduation|
|Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/ Hotel Management||12th Standard||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Diploma in Engineering||10th/12th Standard|
|ITI||12th Standard||Rs. 2,000/-|
Value and Disbursement of Scholarship
Scholarship should be continued on the basis of the presentation of candidates which will be evaluated annually/ semester wise. Aspirants need to score Minimum qualifying marks that are 50% or more. However, amount of Scholarship will be paid annually/semester wise. Amount of scholarship scheme will be directly credited by NHPC to the Candidate’s Bank Account through Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/ Credit Clearing Mechanism (CCM).
Selection Criteria for nhpcindia.com Scholarship
Are you aware about assortment process??? No!! Have a look!! Contenders who are going to apply for NHPC Scholarship 2017 are informed that the selection will be done on merit cum income basis. Applying candidates have to fulfill all mentioned requirements otherwise applicants shall be summarily rejected. Aspirants that get selected will be informed separately by post or email. However, the final list of will be uploaded on official website.
Applying Procedure for NHPC Fellowship Scheme
Candidates who are interested to apply for NHPC Scholarship 2017 can follow the simple procedure as stated here. Have a glance!! First and foremost step is to log on to official website and that is nhpcindia.com. At top most section of homepage, press on “Careers” tab. This will take you on a new page. Now, individuals are required to press on “NHPC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME FOR ASSAM-2016” link that will appear on displayed page. Notification will be opened in PDF format on your computer system. Read all details carefully. Now willing aspirants may download the application form by revisiting the previous page and by striking on “Download Application Form” link. Fill it with valid details and affix recent passport six photographs on it. Attach attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials as per below given list. Lastly, send prepared application form, documents and certificates at the address stated below in an envelope.
List of Documents to Be Enclosed With Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license etc)
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family
- Domicile certificate of candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Proof of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the Institute
Subansiri Lower H.E. Project,
NHPC Ltd, P.O. Gerukamukh,
Assam, Pin- 787035
Important Date, Keep in Mind
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 28th February 2017
You may visit the Official Notification to gain other details about NHPC Scholarship 2017. Students are advised to stay in touch with us for latest updates regarding. You can also bookmark this web portal by using CTRL+D.