NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017-2018 | Medical Officers (MO) National Health Mission Vacancy @nrhmharyana.org
NRHM Haryana Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission, Haryana has issued an employment advertisement for NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017. The reputed government organization is willing to recruit applicants for filling up 06 Medical Officers (MO) posts in different disciplines or departments. Candidates, who think themselves eligible for said posts at NRHM Haryana Vacancy, may appear in walk-in interview on scheduled date which is 20-06-2017.
Appliers, who have required eligibility criteria for NRHM Haryana Medical Officers Vacancy, may follow below provided steps and also submit application fee before the closing date which is 19-06-2017. To collect detailed information about NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017-2018, you may need to go through this page which is well structured by team of indguru.com.
NRHM Haryana Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecologist): 01 Post
- Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician): 01 Post
- Specialist Medical Officer (Anesthetist): 01 Post
Grab Now: Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For NRHM Haryana Jobs
For Medical Officer Posts: Candidates must have MBBS Degree recognized by Haryana Medical Council /MCI and must have completed compulsory rotatory internship. For Other Posts: Contenders, who are interested in applying for Specialist Medical Officer Jobs, must have MD /DGO Degree (Gyne & Obs) / MD/DCH Degree (Paeds) or MD/DA Degree (Anesthesia) recognized by Haryana Medical Council /MCI. Applier’s age should not below 18 years and maximum age criteria as shown below. For reserved category applicants age criteria will be decided as per organization norms.
- Specialist & MBBS Doctors: 65 Years
- Other retired Government servants: 62 Years
- Other staff: 55 Years
Check Now: Latest MBBS Jobs
Salary Details, Application Fee and Selection Process
Contestants, who are shortlisted for NRHM Haryana Latest Recruitment, will obtain salary of Rs.50,000/- (For Medical Officer) and Rs.80,000/- (For Specialist Medical Officer) per month from National Rural Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh. Applicants should need to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee that is pay in form of DD in favor of Chairman District Health and Family welfare Society REC payable at Hisar which will be non refundable. Process of selecting contenders for declared posts will be purely based on their performance in interview which will be taken by selection committee of National Rural Health Mission, Haryana. No TA/DA will be paid for coming for interview and no separate information will be sent to applicant for interview.
You May Read This:
How to Submit NRHM Haryana Recruitment?
Aspirants, who are well suited for National Health Mission Vacancy, may attend walk-in interview on pre-decided date.
- Concerned & appropriate job finders may apply by submitting prescribed application form that can downloaded from official website which is www.nrhmharyana.gov.in.
- From homepage hit on “Careers>>New Job Openings” tab which is visible at top menu bar and select “Walk-in-interview for various posts (purely Contractual) under NHM in Hisar” link.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and applicants may download application’s format by select the “Download Application form” link.
- Fill it with required information and attach the Xerox of all testimonials and affix their recent colour photographs.
- Then, Filled application form completed in all aspects may submit it before starting the interview process.
- At last, appliers may report on time at venue given below along with original documents and one set of Xerox of all documents.
In the O/o DHFWS O/o Civil Surgeon Hisar
Check More: Haryana Jobs
Dates To Remember
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee: 19-06-2017
- Walk-In Interview Will be Held On: 20-06-2017
Contenders may open this Official Link to know more about the NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017- 2018.