Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Board has broadcasted latest vacancy notification as Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment. Organization has invited applications from proficient and eligible aspirants to apply for OFK Group–C (Labour) 129 Vacancies in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Those who want to apply for these positions are required to download OFK Online Application Form latest by 19.06.2017. Grab all details concerning Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
It is one of the premier institution having 41 factories spread across India. Selection Committee is going to shortlist talented and potential aspirants based on performance in Written Exam and Trade Test. We have listed all information such as eligibility criteria, hiring process, pay scale, applying process on this page. You have to follow simple steps to apply easily for Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2017–2018 listed by team members of indguru.com
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Vacancy Details:
Grab Now: Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for OFK Jabalpur Vacancy:
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Applying aspirant for OFK Jobs should have passed in Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
You must have pursued Matriculation from a well known board or institute with good academic records for applying for OFK Recruitment.
Check More: Latest 10th Jobs
Aspirant applying for Ordnance Factory Khamaria Vacancies should have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC as mentioned in Ordnance Factory Khamaria Notification.
Applying aspirant for OFK Jabalpur Recruitment should be at least 18 years and at most 32 years in age as per rules and regulations of institution. Those who come under reserved category such as OBC and SC/ST will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively.
Application Fees required to be paid:
For General Category:
Those who come under general category have to pay an amount of Rs.50/- as application fees. Aspirant may use credit card, debit card or net banking for paying desired fee amount. You have to generate SBI challan and take a print out of challan slip for PART-II registration. Finally, you are required to deposit it at branch of State Bank of India.
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories:
Individuals who come under above listed category are not required to pay application fees.
Mode of Selection for Ordnance Factory Khamaria Jobs:
Selection Panel is going to organize Written Examination and Trade Test to shortlist talented personals under Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment.
This test comprises objective type questions of 100 marks and there are no negative marks under it.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each||
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Trade Test (Practical):
It is of qualifying nature which does not carry any marks. As mentioned in notification, it is mandatory to be present in this test. Subsequent to trade test, your certificates will be verified.
Aspirants who get successfully selected for OFK Vacancies will get Rs.5200-20200 as basic pay. Along with this, you will receive Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. In addition to this, you will also receive allowances and other incentives based on your working in organization.
Process to apply for Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment:
- Applying contenders are required to visit official portal of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Home page will be opened in front of you.
- Hit on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link displayed in NEWS UPDATE section.
- Entire PDF will open up in your digital screen. Go through entire details such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, mode of selection, applying process etc.
- Now, you may fill Ordnance Factory Khamaria Jabalpur Recruitment Application Form.
- Fetch all details in Ordnance Factory Khamaria Application Form as required.
- After that, you may upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature as needed.
- Re-check application form filled by you.
- At last, you have to press on Submit button for submission of application form.
- Take a Print out of it for further purpose.
Read Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents mandatory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered.
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height.
Documents compulsory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste.
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment Notification: Get PDF
Last Date for final submission of online application form: 19-06-2017
To grab more facts about Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2017–2018, you have to follow its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for acquiring more updates concerning Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment.