RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017–2018 Get! NTPC (Non-Technical) Final Stage 28 Aug-11 Sep DV Hall Ticket at rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Bangalore Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore is going to conduct final stage of RRB NTPC (Non-Technical) Recruitment that is Documents Verification. In this concern, RRB Bangalore Admit Card has been released. Thus, applicants who had qualified in Aptitude Test and Typing/ Skill Test they can appear in Verification of Certificates round which is going to be held from 28 Aug-11 Sep 2017. For this, aspirants have to download RRB Bangalore Documents Verification Admit Card as available on official website that is rrbbnc.gov.in.
Candidates can also get RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017 from this web page by using the direct link. Candidates can also follow the instructions as framed below for your ease to avail RRB NTPC Bangalore Admit Card. If you want to get RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2018 directly then you can go through this web page of indguru.com. RRB Bangalore DV Hall Ticket contains all relevant information so, download it timely!!
Steps to Download RRB Bangalore NTPC (Non-Technical) Admit Card
Applicants who don’t know the Process To Download Admit Card Via Online Mode can follow the instructions as stated below to download RRB Bangalore Call Letter within few seconds!!
Step1: Firstly to get RRB NTPC Final Stage Admit Card you need to log on the official website www.rrbbnc.gov.in
Step2: Afterwards you need to select an appropriate link for RRB Bangalore Non Technical Admit Card.
Step3: Then press the suitable link in order to download RRB Bangalore DV Admit Card.
Step4: Now a dialogue box will be opened at your computer screen and you have to log in by entering asked details in the format.
Step5: After that, you are required to submit the details of RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017 for final submission.
Step6: Then RRB Bangalore NTPC Final Stage Admit Card will be opened.
Step7: Now candidates need to download RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card or take a print out of it.
Step8: You are advised to Keep RRB Bangalore Hall Ticket securely and bring RRB Bangalore Admit Card to appear in Documents Verification round.
Check Now: RRB NTPC Admit Card
Documents to carry with RRB Bangalore NTPC Call Letter
Applicants should bring 2 (two) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates/documents as given below. Candidates are required to carry all required documents and testimonials at the time of verification in Prescribed Formats otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in DV.
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat. No.4).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- The e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
- In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/documents, candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one and same on the date of verification.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format & Minority Community self-declaration as on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate
In addition, Candidates are advised to upload color scanned copies of the documents in RRB Document Verification Portal that is www.rrbdv.in. This portal will be active for uploading from 10hrs on 14-08-2017. Aspirants can also get list of essential details in RRB Bangalore NTPC Notification.
Office of Railway Recruitment Board,
No. 18, Millers Road, Bangalore,
PIN – 560046 (Near Cantonment Railway Station)
Download Now: RRB Bangalore Admit Card
RRB Bangalore DV Schedule
The Documents Verification is going to be held from: 28-08-2017 to 11-09-2017
Applicants can also download RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official link. To attain more details about RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017-2018 you can bookmark this web portal.
Have a Look On Below Given Section
|RRB Bangalore NTPC Result||RRB Bangalore Recruitment|
|Railway Exam Books||Preparation Tips for RRB NTPC|
|Tips to crack Railway Online Test||RRB Non-Technical Recruitment|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off Marks||Last Minute Tips To Crack Railway Exams|