RRB Jammu Result 2017–2018 NTPC 2nd Stage Skill/Aptitude Test Cut Off Download DV Merit List @rrbjammu.nic.in
RRB Jammu Result
To ensure your eligibility for next round of RRB NTPC Selection Process, candidates must download RRB Jammu Result by using the direct link as available on this web page. Railway Recruitment Board Jammu has declared RRB Jammu NTPC 2nd Stage Result on its official web portal that is @rrbjammu.nic.in. Thus, aspirants who had participated in Skill/Aptitude Test they can check RRB Jammu NTPC Result now. Aspirants can check RRB Jammu Result 2017 from this web page or by visiting the official website.
Candidates are notified that the board has decided to conduct next stage of selection process that is Documents Verification (DV) so, applicants have to check their roll no in RRB Jammu NTPC Merit List. Aspirants can also check RRB Jammu Cut Off as given below for your ease. To get more details regarding RRB Jammu Result 2018 you need to scroll this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com.
Steps to Download Railway Recruitment Board Jammu NTPC Result
Candidates who are curious to download their RRB Jammu Aptitude Test Result need to follow some handy steps as stated here!!
Step 1: Firstly, log in to web page of Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu that is rrbjammu.nic.in
Step 2: Now scroll the home page and select “Hit here to view roll nos. of candidates shortlisted for document verification (DV) & provisional cut of marks for shortlisting of candidates for DV for various NTPC (Graduate) posts against CEN 03/2015” link for Railway Recruitment Board Jammu Result.
Step 3: A new page of RRB Jammu Skill Test Result will display on your desktop within few minutes.
Step 4: Subsequently, check your roll no in RRB Jammu Merit List.
Step 5: Check your RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Result and download rrbjammu.nic.in Result on your desktop.
Step 6: Also, take a hard copy of RRB NTPC Jammu Result and keep RRB Jammu Result 2017 safe for further utilize.
Read Here- Don’t Know, How To Check Result Online?
Further Procedure of RRB NTPC
If you were the part of RRB NTPC Typing Skill/Aptitude Test then you are informed that after declaration of RRB Jammu Result, the board is going to conduct Documents Verification form 28-08-2017 to 01-09-2017 (according to post). Then on the basis of DV, the board will issue final Railway Recruitment Board Result. Aspirants can check RRB NTPC Cut Off by following the instructions as given above.
Aspirants are required to bring all documents and testimonials only in Prescribed Formats at the time of verification to appear in RRB Jammu Documents Verification Round otherwise your candidature will be cancelled. As per the RRB Jammu NTPC Notification, shortlisted candidates should bring 2 (two) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates/documents.
RRB Jammu Result>> Download PDF
Provisional RRB NTPC Jammu Cut Off
Check Out: RRB NTPC Cut Off
Required Documents at the time of Verification
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats.
- Income certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat. No.4).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- The e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs
- Affidavit in case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/documents.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Date of DV: 28-08-2017 to 01-09-2017
Candidates who want to check RRB Jammu Result 2017 they can go through the Official Link. For obtaining more details regarding RRB Jammu Result 2017-2018 you can bookmark this web page by using the ctrl+d.
Have A Look On Below Given Section
|RRB Recruitment||RRB Jammu Admit Card|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card||RRB Jammu Recruitment|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News this week|
|RRB NTPC Answer Key||Railway RRB NTPC FAQ|