RRB Malda Admit Card 2017–2018 Document Verification List Hall Ticket NTPC Graduate (03/2015) Call Letter rrbmalda.gov.in
RRB Malda Admit Card
RRB Malda Admit Card has been released for 02nd and final call of Documents Verification Round. Candidates who had not appeared in 01st round to DV for any reasons now they can appear in second round which is going to be held on 13-09-2017. In this concern, RRB NTPC Graduate (03/2015) Call Letter link is available on official website that is rrbmalda.gov.in. Candidates can also download RRB Malda Admit Card 2017 from this web page by using the link as given below. You can also go through the instructions as stated below and get RRB NTPC Hall Ticket easily. Aspirants are also advised to check their roll no roll no in provisionally shortlisted candidates list of Document Verification second round.
For the ease of aspirants we are also providing direct link to download RRB Malda Admit Card 2017. Aspirants are hereby notified that if they will fail to carry required documents along with RRB Malda NTPC Call Letter their candidature will be canceled. So, appliers have to download RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card timely. Contenders who to obtain additional details regarding RRB Malda Admit Card 2018 can scroll this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com.
How to Download RRB Malda e-Admit Card?
Go through the simple Steps To Check Admit Card Via Online Mode and download Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Admit Card within few seconds. Have a look!!
Step 1: First and foremost step for downloading RRB Malda NTPC Document Verification Admit Card is to log on at official web portal that is rrbmalda.gov.in
Step 2: On home page you need to select “NOTIFICATION FOR 2ND AND FINAL DOCUMENT VERIFICATION ON 13/09/2017 AGAINST CEN 03/2015” link and read all details carefully.
Step 3: Then revisit the home page and press on “Hit HERE TO DOWNLOAD E-CALL LETTER FOR 2ND & FINAL DOCUMENT VERIFICATION AND TO VIEW MARKS, RANKS etc AGAINST CEN 03/2015” link for RRB Malda Document Verification Admit Card.
Step 4: On the new screen you will find a dialog box in you need to enter all asked details to check Railway Recruitment Board Malda Admit Card.
Step 5: After filling all details, press on “Login” button for RRB Malda NTPC Graduate (03/2015) Call Letter.
Step 6: Now your RRB Malda NTPC Hall Ticket for RRB NTPC CEN 03/2015 will be displayed in front of you.
Step 7: Aspirants need to download RRB Malda NTPC Graduate (03/2015) Admit Card and take a print out of your rrbmalda.gov.in Admit Card.
Step 8: At last, keep safe RRB Malda NTPC Graduate Admit Card to appear in the exam.
Check Now: RRB NTPC Admit Card
RRB Malda Documents Verification Details
The Railway Recruitment Board Malda is going to conduct final stage of selection process that is Documents Verification from 28-08-2017 to 01-09-2017. Thus candidates who are going to appear in Verification of Certificates round are advised to carry all documents and testimonials. For this, aspirants are required to download the Prescribed Formats for Testimonials as applicable. Shortlisted candidates should also bring 2 (two) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates/documents along with RRB Malda NTPC (03/2015) Admit Card. Aspirants also have to bring all documents as mentioned while submitting the application form.
RRB Malda Admit Card>> Download Here
Essential Documents for Verification along with RRB NTPC Graduate Admit Card
Here we are providing the list of documents which are essential to carry at the time of Verification round along with RRB Malda 2017 Admit Card. Candidates are also notified that all certificates and testimonials should be in Prescribed Formats as applicable.
- Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Admit Card
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats.
- Income certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat. No.4).
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Affidavit in case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/documents,
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
RRB Malda 02 Round DV Notice>> Download PDF
RRB Malda 02 Round DV Notice: 13-09-2017
To get the RRB Malda Admit Card 2017 downloaded, candidates can also use the Official Link, and if you want upcoming details regarding RRB Malda Admit Card 2017-2018 then you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+D. Aspirants are advised to keep visiting this web page to get details about RRB Malda DV Admit Card.
Have a Look On Below Given Section
|Railway Exam Books||RRB Malda NTPC Result|
|RRB NTPC Mock Test||Preparation tips for RRB NTPC|
|RRB NTPC application status||RRB Non-Technical Recruitment|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off Marks||RRB NTPC Results|
|Tips to crack Railway Online Test||Tips To Crack Railway Exams|