RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2017–2018 DV List E-Call Letter (CEN 03/2015) NTPC Document Verification Hall Ticket rrbmumbai.gov.in
RRB Mumbai Admit Card
Direct link is available for RRB Mumbai Admit Card!! Candidates who had applied for RRB NTPC CEN 03/2015 Notification for Mumbai Region and also qualified in Typing, Skill and Aptitude Test are informed that now the Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct Document Verification. The final stage of NTPC Recruitment that is Verification of Certificates is going to be held from 28-08-2017 to 10-10-2017. So, candidates who get their roll no in the list of provisionally selected candidates they can download now RRB Mumbai NTPC E-Call Letter.
RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2017 is also obtainable from official website of RRB Mumbai that is rrbmumbai.gov.in. Aspirants can get all details in RRB Mumbai NTPC Admit Card so download it timely by following the guidelines as given below. Aspirants have to carry all necessary documents along with RRB Mumbai Document Verification Hall Ticket. For acquiring additional details regarding RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2018 you can read the entire section of this web page which is well tailored by the team of indguru.com
How to download RRB NTPC Mumbai DV Admit Card?
Qualified aspirants who are going to appear in Documents Verification can download Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai NTPC Admit Card here by following the instructions as given below:
- For downloading RRB Mumbai NTPC CEN 03/2015 Admit Card, candidate are needed to visit the official web portal that is rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Now scroll the home page and follow ‘Quick Link” section to get RRB Mumbai Document Verification Admit Card.
- Then press on in order to avail RRB Mumbai NTPC Document Verification Admit Card hit at suitable link.
- This link will take you to the next page here to check RRB NTPC Mumbai Admit Card you need to enter required details such as User ID and Password in search box.
- Now press on “Login” button to get RRB NTPC Document Verification Hall Ticket.
- Afterwards, RRB Mumbai Call Letter will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Lastly, take a print out of RRB NTPC Document Verification Admit Card and bring RRB NTPC Admit Card at the time of verification.
Do You Know>>>> How To Download Admit Card
Mode to check RRB Mumbai E-Call Letter
Candidates who are going to appear in Documents Verification round on scheduled date can download their RRB NTPC Mumbai Call Letter by visiting to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai that is rrbmumbai.gov.in or you can press the above presented direct link also. Aspirants are hereby notified that the link for rrbmumbai.gov.in Admit Card will be accessible on official website on 12-08-2017. Contenders are informed that there can be high traffic on the official website, so you must come to our page. Our team is offering some hassle free steps along with the direct link of RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2017 for the ease of our viewers. After downloading the RRB Mumbai NTPC Admit Card you have to keep it safely and bring it along with the relevant documents while going for the examination.
Get Here: RRB Mumbai Admit Card
Documents to carry with RRB Mumbai DV Admit Card
To appear in Verification of Certificates round, contenders have to bring all required documents and testimonials. Aspirants are advised to download the Prescribed Formats for Testimonials as applicable. Shortlisted candidates should also bring 2 (two) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates/documents along with RRB Admit Card. Aspirants also have to bring all documents as mentioned while submitting the application form. You can also check required documents list in RRB Mumbai DV Notice.
- Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Admit Card
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats.
- Income certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat. No.4).
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Affidavit in case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/documents,
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Check Now: RRB NTPC Admit Card
Venue for RRB Mumbai DV
The office of Railway Recruitment Board,
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Compound,
Mumbai Central (E), Mumbai 400 202
RRB Mumbai Documents Verification will be held from: 28-08-2017 to 10-10-2017
Applicants can download their RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2017 by pressing this Official Link also. To be updated with latest details of RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2017-2018, contenders need to connect with our portal by pressing the CTRL + T. Keep visit this web page time to time and avail details about RRB Mumbai Hall Ticket.
Have a Look On Below Given Section