SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 SO Cadre Officers Online Exam Call letter/Hall Ticket Download sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Admit card 2017 is available online at sbi.co.in download SO Cadre Officers Exam Call letter/Hall Ticket via direct link updated here
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card
Aspirants who are preparing for SBI Exam are informed that SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card has been released. State Bank of India is going to conduct Online Exam for the recruitment of 476 posts of SO Cadre Officers such as Assistant Manager (System), Developer Total Of Developer Rest Lead & Tester, and Deputy Manager (Law). Applicnats are informed that SO Exam is going to be held on 20th January 2017. Job entrants who had applied for SBI Recruitment and preparing for SBI Specialist Officer Exam can download their hall ticket through official website that is sbi.co.in Candidates may collect all relevant information such as exam center, timing, exam date etc from SBI Call Letter. If you want to get SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 within few seconds then you may follow the link as given below of this page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
State Bank of India Hall Ticket
Recently, the recruitment notification has been released for the recruitment of SO Cadre Officers. A massive number of job hunters had applied for State Bank of India Recruitment. Now the online test is going to be held on scheduled date, so applicants are advised to download your SBI Admit Card. The link to download for hall ticket is available till 20th January 2017. So, you need to collect your call letter before the last date and evade the last minute online traffic, net problem, server issue etc.
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
All applicants are informed that SBI SO Examination consist two paper i.e. Paper I and Paper II. It is an objective type exam. Paper I contain 120 marks and Paper II contain 100 marks. Candidates are also informed that there is negative marking for every wrong response.
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper 1||Reasoning||50||50||95 mins|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 mins|
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2017 – Important Points
- Applicants are informed that the SBI SO Exam will be conducting on Computer Based Mode.
- To grab SBI Jobs, candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. All papers will be of qualifying in nature except Professional Knowledge paper.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e Hindi and English.
- Appliers will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English
- To be shortlisted for Interview, candidate will have to score equal to or above the cutoff marks to be decided by the bank for the PK test. Besides, scoring equal to or above the minimum qualifying marks in other tests.
- Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks in interview to be considered for selection.
- In the interview, the candidate can opt for Hindi also.
- Merit list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in PK Test and Interview or Interview only.
Find Here: How To Download Admit Card ?
Steps to Download SBI Specialist Officer Hall Ticket
Contenders who are going to participate in State Bank of India SO Exam may follow mentioned procedure to get their SBI Hall Ticket.
Step 1: In the first step candidates need to log on official website that is sbi.co.in
Step 2: Now move your cursor at the top of home page towards “Careers” option and hit on it.
Step 3: Now you will reach on new page here aspirants are required to select “Latest Announcements’ section.
Step 4: After that you need to hit at “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in SBI” link and then a drop down list will appear with various options.
Step 5: Aspirants are required to choose “Call Letter for Online Examination” link.
Step 6: After that, you will reach on new page. Here aspirants are required to enter asked details such as Roll No/ Registration No and Password. Then enter code in next column.
Step 7: Now you need to recheck all details and then press on “Login” button.
Step 8: After hitting this button SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 will be displayed at your screen.
Step 9: Appliers are advised to download it or save it. At last take the print out of it for appearing in exam.
Latest Update !!
All appliers are informed that they have to bring their SBI Call Letter for appearing in the exam otherwise you will not be allowed to seat in the examination hall. Contenders are also carry original and photocopy of valid ID proof such as Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card etc along with 2 passport size photograph at the time of SBI Examination. We know the value for your time so here we are providing direct link to download SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card you may go through it:
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017>> Download Here
Tips to Crack SBI Exam
Here we are going to provide some useful tips to crack SBI SO Exam easily. If you want to score good marks then may go through with the steps as framed below:
- Firstly aspirants need to know about latest syllabus and pattern of exam.
- You need to buy best books for better preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers.
- Make good exam strategy and execute it.
- Must read mock test papers.
- Read newspapers, articles for current affairs.
- Prepare your own hand written notes.
- Make more and more practice for writing answers.
- Try to clear the basic concept of topics.
- Manage time between speed and accuracy while solving the questions.
- Don’t run from difficult topics. Try to clear it.
- Use short tricks to solve questions.
- Don’t be hurry while reading the question paper in examination hall and understand what is asked before answering.
To get SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card candidates may open Official Link as framed above. To obtain latest updates time to time about SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017, recruitment, result, notification etc you can also bookmark this page by using Control + D. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get all information directly in your mail box.