South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Para Medical jobs Walk-in
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 SER notification is on 96 para medical vacancies is on www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in candidates should attend the walk-in-interview on 4th Feb’16
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
Along with the government jobs and bank jobs, railway jobs have the same priority and heavy competition. The latest news about the Railway Jobs is released; candidates who are interested in the SER railway can participate in the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. It discloses the 96 South Eastern Railway Para-Medical Vacancies for the posts, Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector Gr-III, Laboratory SupDT. GR-III and Pharmacist Gr-III. SER Walk In Interview will be held on 4th February 2016.
Employment type: Contractual basis
SER Railway Notification
You guys are well known with the organisation and some are having dreams on pursuing the jobs in South Eastern Railway. Just a brief info about the organisation in this paragraph, South Eastern Railway was formed in 1882 consists of a metre gauge railway line from Nagpur to Rajnandgaon(149 miles) with its headquarters is positioned at Nagpur. The Bengal Nagpur Railway Company, popularly known as BNR after its formation in 1887 took over Chhattisgarh State Railway. After the independence various railway systems were reorganized geographically BNR was merged with the East Indian Railway in 1952 to form the Eastern Railway, later the govt made arrangement in development of eastern region and carved out of the Eastern railway a new railway zone named South Eastern Railway (SER) in 1955 comprising of the erstwhile BNR. In 2003 the vast network of SER was trifurcated to carve out East Coast railway comprising of the trunk route from Bhadrak to Viskhapatnam. Today SER comprises of 4 divisions namely, Adra, Chakradharpur, Kharagpur and Ranchi. Currently, it freed the recruitment notice on 96 para-medical vacancies.
South Eastern Railway Para-Medical Vacancies
Aspirants can check their qualification matches the SER Railway Notification eligibility criteria or not. Applicants with the age limit will be in between 18 to 40 years and with the education qualifications of 12th/ graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognised university. Willing candidates in the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 can reported to the venue on 4th February 2016 by 9.00 am along with two passport size photographs and original testimonials to any one of the division centre. For clear information about the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 check out the official site www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Certificate as registered nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in general nursing and Midwife from a School of Nursing or other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Health & Malaria Inspector GR-III:
- Sc (chemistry) and 1 year diploma of health/ sanitary Inspector and one year National Trade Certificate
- Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc. in medical technology (Laboratory) from a recognized Institute
- 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2(two) years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- 20 to 40 years for Staff Nurse
- 18 to 33 years for Health & Malaria Insp. Gr-III
- 18 to 33 years for Laboratory Supdt. Gr.III
- 20 to 35 years for Pharmacist Gr.III
SER Walk In Interview
Interested candidates in latest central govt job can embrace this South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. Candidates should attend the SER Walk In Interview on 4th February 2016. The eligible candidates will pursue the job on contractual basis over a period up to 30.06.2016. Aspirants will get the salary of 21,190/- for staff nurse, 20,570/- for health & malaria inspector. Applicants can take a look at the interview tips before attending the walk-in-interview.
- Staff Nurse- Rs.21, 190/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector – Rs.20, 570/-
- Laboratory SUPDT.GR-III -Rs.20, 570/-
- Pharmacist GR-III – Rs.12, 190/-
- Walk-in-Interview date: 04.02.2016
- For Garden Reach, Kolkata- Office of the Medical Director, South Eastern Railway,11, Garden Reach Road, KOLKATA – 700043,
- For Kharagpur Division- Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, KHARAGPUR.
- For Adra Division- Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, ADRA,
- For Chakradharpur Division-Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, CHAKRADHARPUR
20/01/2016: South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 walk-in-interview dates are released; interested candidates can visit the venue with the documents.
We provide the SER railway Interview results in our site IndGuru.com and for more updates about scholarships, entrance test and employment news stick around to our site