SSC CGL Application Form 2016 is at ssconline2.gov.in. Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level Tier I Exam Notification & online registration link at ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Application Form 2016
Hey, Guys!!! Let all of us come to know the SSC Graduate Level Exam latest news here. Authorities of Staff Selection Commission are publishing the SSC CGL 2016 Exam Notice in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar of 13th Feb 2016. Official SSC CGL Exam Notification 2016-17 will be available in web portal ssc.nic.in from the date mentioned here. Candidates those who are fascinated about Central Govt Jobs can register to participate by filling SSC CGL Application Form 2016. From aspirants, the board is going to accept the forms until 10th March 2016. Read this whole article so that you can come to know the SSC CGL Online Registration process in detailed. Here we even maintained the link to apply for the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2016.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2016 Recruitment details
Positions that are unoccupied in Ministries and Department of Government & Subordinate Offices are replenished by this Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Job Hunters all over India will always be looking for SSC Jobs Notification. Authorities will organize the exams like CHSL, CGL, etc. every year. Combined Graduate Level Exam is conducted to fill all available vacant Group B & Group C vacancies. In this, all participants must compulsorily Graduates. Aspirants those who are participating in the recruitment have to go through 3 phases, i.e., Tier I, Tier II, Typing Test & Document Verification. All contenders can check the SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 information apparently and collect all the relevant information from our article. SSC CGL Online Registration should complete by all postulants hence to the closing date. Applying link is made available active by officials in ssconline.gov.in.
- Applicants of CGL 2016 Exam have to finish their Graduation by 01.08.2016
- All have to go through Tier I, Tier II & Typing Test
ssc.nic.in SSC CGL Exam Notification 2016-17
First all the contenders are asked to get the SSC CGL Exam Notification 2016-17 and glance to know all the details. As the commission is filling the vacancies of Assistant, Asst Section Officer, Inspector, Asst Enforcement Officer, Sub- Inspector, Divisional Accountant, Statistical Investigator Gr II, Asst Audit Officer Group B posts & Auditor, Tax Assistant, etc., Group C Jobs through this Combined Graduate Level Exam. All the applicants have to undergo same tests mentioned above, and the Commission is conducting the Tier I exam for 200 Marks, Tier II Exam for 400 Marks & Computer Proficiency Test/Data Entry Skill Test. After filling the SSC CGL Application Form 2016 all can even get the Syllabus & Exam Pattern in detailed from our site Indguru.com. SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2016 is scheduled to conduct in the month of May 2016, i.e., on 8th & 22nd. To participate in Tier I test have to complete the Part I Registration by 10th March 2016 and Part II Registration by 14th March 2016.
SSC CGL Online Registration Procedure
After completion of SSC CGL Online Registration, everyone needs to work hard for the test. The board is conducting the Paper Based Test by arranging various centres in all over India. Those who attended the Tier 1 exam and qualified in the test are only eligible to take part in the SSC CGL Tier II. Authorities also declare the Dates for this next round and made available in recruitment notice, i.e., is available in official site ssc.nic.in. As the organization has even arranged helpline centres regionally, if any doubts you all can contact to the numbers given below the article. By going through all this post, you all can come to know the precise steps of both Part I & Part II SSC CGL Tier I Online Application process. After checking the official notice, i.e., is available in official site ssc.nic.in, every contender needs to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2016 by clicking on the link available in ssconline2.gov.in or can also use the link in our site.
Part I Registration Process:
- Log onto blog ssconline2.gov.in
- Click on Part I Registration Process
- As the officials ask to fill the basic information like Name, Fathers Name, DOB, Select Exam Centre etc., fields
- Information is to be given by postulants as per 10th class certificate.
- After filling all the details click on submit button
- Then a registration number and Password is obtained for every person individually
Note: Before Starting the Part II Registration all should keep their scanned soft copy of recent passport photograph & Signature
Part II Registration Process:
- Applicants again visit the site ssconline2.gov.in
- You will be finding the link of Part 2 Registration
- After clicking log with given registration number & Pwd
- Officials will ask to attach the Photograph & Sig
- Those who have to pay application fee can pay through online/offline mode.
- After all this process you can click on submit button and complete the process of applying.
Rs.100 is needed to pay by General/OBC Male Candidates. As all Female/SC/ST/other categories are exempted from paying the fee.
09/02/2016: SSC CGL 2016 Notice will dispatch on 13th Feb 2016 and all can register for the exam before closing date.
Release of CGL Notice in Rojgar Samachar: 13.02.2016
Commencing Date to fill the Application: 13.02.2016
Part I Applying Process ends on: 10.03.2016
Closing Date of Part II Registration: 14.03.2016
CGL Tier I Exam: 08.05.2016 & 22.05.2016
Tier II Combine Graduate Level Exam: 13.08.2016 & 14.08.2016
Help Line Toll Free Numbers
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343,01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati, ` – 09085073593, 09085015252
For more updates install our android app indguru.com. Here we provide latest information on govt jobs, admit cards, answer keys and other.