SSC One Time Registration | Process How to Apply @ ssconline.nic.in Application Online Process
SSC One Time Registration
Candidates if you going to apply for SSC Recruitment, then you need to know the SSC One Time Registration Process first. Staff Selection Commission has introduced the one time registration system to make the recruitment process easier. This Commission conducts the exams for various posts such as CGL, JE, and JHT etc from time to time; so many candidates will take part in the exam. Before appearing for the exams, aspirants are facing problems in filling online application forms.
One-Time Registration is the permanent database of candidate. In this SSC Registration Process, candidates are given unique ID and password which can be used for all examinations conducted by SSC. We the team of indguru.com has also given the guidelines for process to apply for SSC Online Registration on this page. Follow the SSC CGL One Time Registration Process and apply for the jobs released by Staff Selection Commission without facing any problems.
How to Apply for SSC One Time Registration?
The Staff Selection Commission has provided the simplified format on the online application procedure for candidates’ convenience. This SSC One Time Registration has two steps:
Step-I One-Time Registration
This SSC Online Registration facility is available for the candidates 24/7 to register themselves for Staff Selection Process throughout the year.
How to Register for the First Time?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site that is ssconline.nic.in.
- On home page of official site select the appropriate link related to examination and press “Hit Here to Apply” link.
- On next page go to “New Registration” section and register yourself.
- Fill the details like, candidates name, father’s name, and candidates’ date of birth, candidates’ gender and the text which is given.
- Select enter button to proceed or hit on the close button to abort the registration process.
- Enter your personal details, basic details and contact details as appeared on the page. (Candidates have to fill all the mandatory details without fail, the data they entered will be saved in the commission’ server. If you hit ‘close’ button your details will not save and candidates will able to exist from the registration process so be sure of that).
- After entering all the required fields on ‘submit’ button.
- Now get the registration id and password (which you have to keep safely) and upload photograph and signature.
- Candidates can also upload photograph and signature later by login again with the provisional id & password by hitting view/edit button.
Note: The size of your photograph should be more than 4kb and less than 12kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel heights.
And the signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature should be more than 1kb and less than 12kb with resolution of 40 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
If candidates find that he/she made mistakes while entering the details, they can correct them by login again to default page and hit on the view/edit registration button by entering the details like registration number, date of birth and password. So candidates are advised to fill the details clearly while filling the details and making corrections.
Read Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
Step -2: Application Filling Procedure (Application Part)
- Registered candidate may login into the system to fill the application form.
- This application part has 12 fields followed by photograph and signature of the candidate. The details filled in the registration process will automatically fill in the application form.
- The remaining fields should have to be filled by the candidate.
- Once the candidates has filled all the required fields in the application form he/she finds the three buttons namely, partial save, final submit and close.
- If the candidate doesn’t want to fill the entire application form in one attempt, they can fill partial application by using partial save.
- If the candidates selects the close button he/she will exit from the application form and data entered by them will not be saved.
- Once the application form is filled correctly, candidate should use submit button which will save all the date entered by them.
- And next payment window will appear.
- If candidate selects the offline mode, the candidate will get the fee deposit challan form from the server.
- In case of online mode, candidates are redirected to bank site with various payment options.
- During payment, if the candidate face network problem they have to wait for 48 working hours for the settlement of payment.
- After completing the payment process, candidate can take the print out of the application form by hitting the apply/print button on the default page.
Get Here: SSC Calendar
Requirements for SSC Online Application:
- Digital Photograph & Signature: Candidates have to upload a color photograph and signature in JPEG format to PSC server during online registration.
- SSC has a precise rule on the size and dimension of the photo and signature acceptable at Thulasi application form. If you’re scanning the photo, you have to edit the image in Photoshop or a similar tool to achieve the following dimensions.
- Photo: 150 pixels width*200 pixels height, and up-to 30KB size.
- Signature: 150 pixels width * 100 pixels height, and up-to 30KB size.
1) ID Proof: Applicants may use their aadhar, an account number of any nationalized bank, driving license, voters ID, PAN card and passport for one-time registration.
2) Email ID and Mobile number
Get Here: SSC Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission Notifications
SSC is also referred to as Staff Selection Commission. It is the organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in Government Department and in subordinate Offices. This Staff Selection Commission is formerly called as Subordinate Services Commission. This SSC was established in 4th November 1975 and has its headquarters at New Delhi, India. At present there are seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai and Bangalore. It has two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
Each Regional Office is headed by Regional Director and sub-regional office by Deputy Director. Every year Staff Selection Commission releases the recruitment for various posts like CGL (Combined Graduate Level), CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level), Steno C & D, JE (junior engineer), CAPF (Central Armed Police Force), GD-Constable, JHT (Junior Hindi Translator). A huge number of candidates will apply for the recruitments released by SSC. All the information about the notifications issued by SSC is given in the official website ssc.nic.in
Want to Know? List of Items Banned In SSC Exam
Get latest updates about SSC One Time Registration from this page. To get latest updates about Staff Selection Commission related to recruitment, examinations, result, etc. you should keep in touch with us. If you want to get time to time updates about SSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus. You can also bookmark the web portal that is indguru.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.