Telangana EPass Scholarship 2016-17 Online Application Renewal Eligibility Criteria telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Telangana EPass Scholarship 2016-17 TS E-Pass Online Application form Eligibility Criteria details Apply online can visit official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana EPass Scholarship 2016-17
Good news for the candidates who are searching for the latest scholarship news, just take a glance at the information presented on this page. The Government of Telangana has providing the financial assistance to the backward class students through Telangana Epass Scholarship 2016-17. So candidates who are waiting for this can apply as soon as possible before the last date. Students can find the Telangana Epass Scholarship Apply Online link from the official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who are going to apply for the Epass Telangana Scholarship Application for the academic year 2016-17 can check the below passages for TS E-Pass Scholarship Online Application, Telangana Epass Renewal and other important details from this page.
Epass Telangana Scholarship 2016
The Epass is generally referred to as Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship. Presently this E-Pass System was implemented in five states namely, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Himachal Pradesh and Tripura. This is scholarship provided for students whose annual income is below 1 lakh rupees for studying professional courses like B.E, B.Tech and MBA. Due to this scholarship, lakhs of students had completed their education and got placements in top MNC companies. The Telangana Government has released the notification for the Telangana Epass Scholarship 2016-17 for the economically backward students. All the eligible candidates can find the Telangana Epass Scholarship Apply Online from the official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Applicants who want to renewal their Telangana Epass Scholarship 2016-17. After registration, you have to renewal every year until your course completion. For Telangana Epass Renewal application, you need 10rs stamp paper with income certificate with a notary, registration id, SSC hall ticket no, Aadhar card, ration card, allotment order, bank account, caste certificate.
TS Epass Eligibility Criteria
Students can check the Telangana Epass Scholarship 2016-17 application status last date check renewal application from the official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. This program is for all economically backward students in Telangana State who are willing to pursue their Higher education like B.Tech/MBA and MCA. Here is the telangana state Epass scholarship status 2016-17. Candidates who are interested to get higher education but not having enough money can utilise this opportunity of scholarship program. The TS Epass Eligibility Criteria is as follows. Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below. And whose attendance is 75% at the end of the quarter.
Students who are not eligible
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled) are not eligible.
- SC, ST students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students who are pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students who are admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Telangana Epass Scholarship Apply Online
How to apply online?
- Students who are going to apply for Telangana Epass Scholarship 2016-17, have to visit the official website telangana.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the “TS Epass Scholarship” link given on the homepage.
- Read all the instructions given in the notification. And candidates who are eligible click on the Telangana Epass Scholarship Apply Online link.
- Fill all the mandatory details that are mentioned in the TS E-Pass Scholarship Online Application form.
- Attach all the documents and submit your application form before the last date.
Documents need to submit along with application form
- Income Certificate which is one lakh below.
- Caste Certificate.
- Study or Bonafide certificates.
- Seat Allotment order.
- Copy of Aadhar card.
- Copy of Intermediate and SSC marksheet.
- Copy of degree or diploma certificates.
- Copy of Bank book first page (with account holder’s name, account number and IFSC code of the bank).
- Last date to apply: declare soon
In our site Indguru.com, we are giving latest updates on Government jobs, Career opportunities, Entrance Exams details, Scholarships. Book mark our site by Ctrl+D to get latest news.