Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a job notification about TNPSC Recruitment. Skilled and enthusiastic aspirants are invited for 18 Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs openings of Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics and Tourist Officer Posts. Candidates, who want to make career in government sector, may apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Interested aspirants need to submit their application form on or before the date of closing that is well stated below. Before applying for TNPSC Vacancies go through this page that is created by the team of indguru.com. To collect more information concerning TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 scroll down this page completely.
- Assistant Professor
- Tourist Officer
Qualification for TNPSC Jobs
Interested aspirants for post of Assistant Professor, are required to have Degree of M.Sc., (Medical Physics) conducted by the College of Engineering in the Anna University, Chennai and duly declared eligible for appointment as Radiological Safety Officers in the Medical Institutions or degree of M.Sc. (Physics); and Diploma in Radiology Physics awarded by the Bombay University after undergoing one year Post-Graduate course in Hospital Physics and Radiology Physics. For Tourist Officer, aspirants need to have Post Graduate degree in Travel and Tourism, Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation and Proficiency in English and Tamil Languages.
Check More: Latest Diploma Jobs
Age Limit and Salary Details
Selected candidates for TNPSC Vacancies will be paid Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (PB-3) per month as salary from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. For post of Assistant Professor, age of appliers should not exceed from 32 years and for post of Tourist Officer, upper age limit is 30 Years. Lower age limit for both posts is 18 Years. For Assistant Professor, there is no age limit in case of SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes and Tourist Officer, there is no age limit in case of SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
Download PDF – TNPSC Recruitment Notice for Assistant Professor
Download PDF – TNPSC Recruitment Notice for Tourist Officer
Selection Process for TNPSC Job
Candidates, who are applying for the post of Assistant Professor, have to qualify PAPER – I (PG Degree Standard) (200 items) Medical, PAPER – II and Interview. Written Examination and Oral Test will contain 570 marks. 3 Hours duration will be given for Paper – I and 2 Hours for Paper – II. For post of Tourist Officer, selection will be done as per performance of appliers in Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and Main Written Examination. Preliminary Examination will contain 300 marks and Main Written Examination will contain 1020 marks. Main Written Examination is sub divided in four parts that are Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and Interview.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment
Candidates, who are matching with the jobs norms and wish to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs, should follow given steps.
- For TNPSC Vacancies, firstly go to web page of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- At right side of homepage, hit on “Notification” link and a drop down list will open, select “Latest Notification’ option.
- Now, appliers are required to press ‘Assistant Professor Of Radiology Physics In The Tamil Nadu Medical Service’ or ‘Tourist Officer In The Tamil Nadu General Service’ link.
- Go through the complete notification properly.If you find them eligible then go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Select ‘One Time Registration’ tab and fill the registration form. Thereafter select link to apply online for the post you want to apply and Fill TNPSC Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned images of documents, photographs and signature. Make the payment of application fee and re-read filled application form once again.
- Finally press tab for final submission and take a print out of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Application form for future use.
Official Link – Apply Online for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
|Events||Assistant Professor||Tourist Officer|
|Last date for submission of applications for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies||14.06.2017||08.06.2017|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee||16.06.2017||12.06.2017|
Date of Written Examination
|Paper -II||03.09.2017||Will be announced later|
For getting other information about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, please go through the official notices that are given above.
Have a Look On Below Given Links
|TNPSC Annual Planner||TNPSC Departmental Exam|
|Latest Government Jobs||All PSC Updates|
|How to Crack any Government Exam||Tamilnadu Jobs|
|TNPSC Result||TNPSC Answer Key|