UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card 2017–2018 Issued NDA & NA 2 September Exam E-Hall Ticket Download Online @upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card
Looking for UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card? Get Here! Union Public Service Commission is all set release UPSC NDA NA II E-Hall Ticket for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy examination. UPSC is going to organizes this exam for recruiting the most eligible and capable candidates in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force on 10th September 2017. Contenders who filled their application form and paid their application fees they they are informed that the concerned authority of the organization has issued the UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card 2017, so participating applicants may get it through online channel with the help of this page.
Applicants can download National Defence Academy exam Admit Card with the help of valid registered ID or Roll number through this page by following some necessary guidelines. You may obtain further necessary information regarding UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of indguru.com
Keys to download UPSC National Defence Academy Admit Card
UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card 2017 is provided by the Union Public Service Commission for the applied applicants. The board included applicant’s details, exam date, time, and venue in the UPSC NDA 2 Exam Hall Ticket. Collect the UPSC naval academy call letter by following the steps provided below:
Step 1: Log on at Official Website
Applicants who want to get e-admit card for NDA & NA Exam they firstly need to visit the UPSC Official Website that is www.upsc.gov.in
Step 2: on the home page you have to select the “Admit Card” tab and press on the “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”
After that you have to select the “Hit Here” link under “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2017” section of the page.
Step 3: Press “e-Admit Card” Button
On next page aspirants are needed to press on “e-Admit Card” Button and read the all details carefully. Then hit at “Yes” button.
Step 4: Choose “By Registration Id” & “By Roll No.” Option
A new page will be displayed on your device’s screen you need to select option either By Registration Id” or “By Roll No”
Step 5: If you choose “By registration ID” Option
Now you are required to fill 11 digits Registration ID and fill your date of Birth in the application (DD/MM/YYYY) & fill Captcha Code in provided box.
Then you need to hit at “Submit” button.
Step 6: If you want to download National Defence Academy hall ticket “By Roll No.” option
A new page will appeared on your digital screen and then you are required to fill your “Roll Number” of 7 Digit and Select date of Birth (As Recorded in the Application) & enter Captcha Code in given box and press “Submit” button.
Step 7: Download NDA Hall Ticket
After that, UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card will be presented you need to download and take the print out of it and appear for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy examination.
Download Here: UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card
If you forget RID (Registration ID)?
Candidates who forget their RID number they need to follow the below steps: Applicants who want obtain Registration ID number they need to fill form for this applicants need to hit on the “Forget RID” link. On the next page you need to fill the necessary details in Registration ID form. After filling the application form, you need to preview of the form. Then hit on the “Submit” button.
Get Here: Registration ID Form
Facing Problems while Download NDA Hall Ticket?
If you are facing problem while download the NDA Admit card then must follow must below specified steps-
- If the aspirants do not receive their NDA Call Letter until one week before the Examination then you need to contact Union Public Service Commission.
- In the case of any error in details printed on the NA Admits Card then they should e-mail to email@example.com. In the e-mail, you should write about the problem in detail. Aspirants must mention their Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC
- If candidates are blocked by the admin to download the admit card due to repeated attempt to download the admit card, then they can e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination.
Do you know, what happen next?
If you are unaware about the further procedure then you are informed that after conducting the prelims and mains written examination Union Public Service Commission will conducts the SSB NDA interview. All the applicants after qualifying examination round will undergo interview or personality test. Aspirants will also go for physical and medical only to proof themselves fit in all terms, as it is of qualifying nature so marks of this round will not be added be added in merit list. Date, time and venue for further round will soon intimated at official website or you will get all details through this page directly for this all you need to do is stay connected…..
- Don’t forget to carry UPSC NDA NA I Admit Card otherwise you will not be allowed to get entry in the examination hall
- Applicants will have to carry photo identity proof viz Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc and two passport size photographs for appearing in the examination
- Use only Black Ball Point pen to marks answers.
- Don’t carry mobile phone, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets with yourself in the examination hall
- You should enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Applicants also keep in mind that there is negative marking for every wrong answer so be careful while attempting the National Defence Academy examination
Get Here: UPSC NDA Syllabus
NDA NA II Exam Pattern
- All applicants are informed that NDA Entrance Examination will be comprises of Objective Type Questions.
- The Paper will be both in Hindi & English languages.
- The exam will be divided in two papers that are paper 1 and paper2. The questions will be asked in paper 1 of Mathematics carrying weightage of 300 marks while paper 2 will comprise of General Ability questions of 600 marks.
|Mathematics||01||2 1/2 Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||02||2 1/2 Hours||600|
There will be also negative marking for every incorrect response is as follows-
- If applicants had made any incorrect answers then one will loss 0.33 marks.
- If one have marked more than one answer for each question than same penalty will implemented
- If answer will not given by the candidates then no extra marks will be deducted.
List of UPSC NDA Exam Centers
All applicants are informed that UPSC NDA NA I Preliminary Exam will be conducted on mentioned below centers. Exact address will be disclosed in UPSC NDA Exam admit card Have a look!!
Read Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
NDA NA 2 2017 Exam date: 10-09-2017
Candidates may download their UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card 2017–2018 through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get update related to UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card. Aspirants may also bookmark our web portal by pressing ctrl + D to fetch latest updates, results, answer key, etc.
Have a Look On Below Given Section
|UPSC NDA NA Result||NDA Application Form|
|NDA Application Form||NDA Exam Preparation Books|
|NDA Previous Year Question Paper||NDA Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC NDA NA Admit Card||UPSC NDA NA Answer Key|