ACET 2017 Application Form, December Exam Date, Online Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria & Complete Details
ACET 2017 registration process for December Exam starts now!! Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is going to conduct Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Exam on 09th December 2017 for those aspirants who want to enroll as student members of IAI. In this concern, ACET 2017 Application Form has been released. Thus, aspirants who find them eligible on ACET Exam Eligibility Criteria standards can apply for ACET 2017 December Exam. Wiling candidates have to submit ACET Online Registration Form by visiting the official website.
Applicants are hereby notified that the ACET Exam Application Form will be accepted till 09th November 2017. Appliers who don’t know the ACET Registration Process can go through the instructions as stated below on this web page. If you want to attain complete details such as ACET Eligibility Criteria, application fee, exam pattern, syllabus etc regarding ACET 2017 then you can scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
ACET 2017 Exam Schedule
|Important Dates – ACET 14 December 2017|
|Ending date for online registration||09th November 2017|
|Date Of Exam||09th December 2017|
|Date Of Results||22nd December 2017|
|Last Date To Take Student Membership Admission (If Wants To Appear For March 2018 Exam)||10th January 2018|
ACET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before going to apply for ACET Notification, candidates are required to check the mentioned below eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of ACET 2017 are as follows:
- Only those candidates are eligible to fill ACET Application Form who9 have passed in 10+2 examination or equivalent qualification with English as one of the subjects.
- Applicants, who already qualified higher level education and also those working and having qualifications in mathematical subjects, are also eligible to appear in the ACET Entrance Exam.
- Aspirants having Postgraduate, Graduate, Engineering students, chartered, management students and cost accountants, company secretaries, degree in statistical sciences and mathematical etc, can also apply for the ACET 2017.
- There is no age limit and no of attempts for ACET Exam.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Candidates who are going to apply for ACET 2017 Entrance Exam are informed that they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 3000/- The Fee is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the fee only through online process by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
ACET 2017 Exam Pattern
The authorities are going to conduct ACET 2017 on 09th December 2017 at various examination centres.
- ACET is a computer-based exam.
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be 3 hours.
- In ACET 2017, 70 multiple choice type’s questions will be asked.
- The exam will be conducted for total 100 marks.
- The questions of Section I will contain 55% of weightage and Section II will contain 45% of weightage.
- Section I comprises of Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation and Section II consists of English and Logical Reasoning.
- There is a procedure of Negative Marking.
|45 Questions||1 Marks|
|20 Questions||2 Marks|
|05 Questions||3 Marks|
ACET 2017 Syllabus
Syllabus of ACET examination will include the following subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, English, Data Interpretation & Logic. Applicants who want to crack this exam with good score they must have ACET Exam Patten and Syllabus. Thus, candidates can check all important topics for ACET 2017 Exam here.
ACET 2017 Mathematics Syllabus
ACET Syllabus for Statistics
ACET Syllabus 2017 for English
ACET Reasoning Syllabus
ACET 2017 Exam Books
For better exam preparation, aspirants should have best ACET Books. Thus, appliers who are searching for latest ACET 2017 Preparation Books can check it here with the author’s name. These books cover all important topics for exam. Have a look!!
- TOMATO (Test Of Mathematics at Ten plus Two level published by ISI)
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- ACTED Study Material by FAC and STATS PACK
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, Mc Graw Hill
- Trishna’s Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
- Problem Primer for the Olympiad by C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala, C S Yogananda
- The Pearson and Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- An Excursion in Mathematics by M. R. Modak, S. A. Katre, V. V. Acharya, V. M. Sholapurkar
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Challenging Mathematical Problems with Elementary Solutions by A.M. Yaglom and I.M. Yaglom
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy Editor by Norman Lewis
- Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics by New Age International Publishers
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor by Arthur Engel
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
How to Apply for ACET 2017 Notification?
For the ease of those candidates who fulfill all requirements and don’t know ACET Online Registration Process we are providing simple process to apply for ACET 2017, you may go through it:
Step 1: In the first step aspirants have to go through official website that is www.actuariesindia.org
Step 2: After reaching on home page of web portal, aspirants are required to hit at suitable link to get ACET Exam Notification.
Step 3: Candidates are required to read all details attentively and then choose an appropriate link to apply online.
Step 4: Now you have to fill ACET Application Form with complete information without doing any mistake.
Step 5: After that, candidates need to pay the application fee.
Step 6: Now preview once all details then press on “Submit” button.
Step 7: At last, take a Print out of filled application form and keep it safely for future reference.
ACET 2017 Admit Card
The authorities will issue the ACET 2017 Hall Ticket for those candidates who had applied before 15 days of ACET 2017 Exam Date. Applicants can download their ACET Admit Card via official website. Appliers are notified that ACET Hall Ticket can be downloaded only using the registration no. Without the hall ticket, candidates will not allow to enter in the examination hall. After 4-5 days of ACET 2017 Registration Process last date, candidates will receive an email from ATTEST asking them to select their test center, exam date & time slot for the examination. Candidates will take the print copy of the admit card & carry it to the examination center. The slot booking is done on first come first serve basis. No changes will be accepted after slot booking.
ACET 2017 Exam Center
ACET 2018 (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) will be organized two times in a year. This exam will be regulated by the IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India). Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the professional courses in Actuaries. Students can enroll themselves as student members of IAI. The application form will be issued through online mode. Below, we are providing list of ACET Exam Center for December Exam. While submitting the ACET December Exam Application Form, appliers have to fill the choice of examination centre.
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
ACET 2017 Result
ACET Result will be declared on official website by the authorities after successfully completion of exam. The result for December exam will be announced on 22nd December 2017. Candidates are informed that the ACET Score Card will be valid only for three years from the result declaration date for taking student membership of IAI. To check the ACET Cut off list contenders are required to visit the official website. If you want to get the ACET Merit List directly then you are advised to stay in contact with this web page.
ACET 2017 Admission Procedure
Aspirants who will qualify ACET 2017 Exam are eligible to appear in admission procedure. For that, candidates have to register themselves again for the “Student Membership”. Candidates can register on the official site by filling the “Student Membership Form”. Candidates take the printout of the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form and send it with the attested documents to the correct postal address before the ending date reached. For your ease, here we are providing the list of required documents for admission.
List Of Scanned Documents Required During Admission Time:
- Photo ID Proof (Passport, Pan Card, School/College Id Proof)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth ID Proof (Pan Card, Birth Certificate, School/College Leaving Certificate, Passport)
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Name Change Document (If valid)
To collect other information regarding ACET, appliers can also go through the Official Link. For obtaining detailed information related to ACET 2017, appliers can bookmark this web page by pressing ctrl+d.