AICTE Scholarship 2017 – 2018 PM’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) Online Application Form, Imp Dates aicte-india.org
Students who are weak in the financial conditions are able to apply for AICTE Scholarship which is integrated as few years’ fellowship in the form of financial help. AICTE PM’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) is released to support the poor as well as meritorious students to help them for completing their education. Candidates who are looking to pursuing for higher education but they must have passed in 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K, can take the benefit of AICTE Scholarship 2017. PM’s Special Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form has invited from poor candidates who are eligible for the said aicte-india.org Scholarship.
You can attain the entire detail against AICTE PMSSS Scholarship Important Dates, Eligibility criteria and others by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of indguru.com. Interested and deserving students are required to visit the online Portal of AICTE that is aicte-india.org to register for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2017. Once you will get registered for AICTE Scholarship 2017 – 2018 are required to submit the documents which are needed & then they are eligible to sit for Centralized Counselling Process, through which colleges would be allotted.
Objectives and Eligibility Norms for AICTE J&K Scholarship Scheme
To apply for AICTE Scholarship 2017, candidates are required to know about objectives and eligibility criterion as given below.
AICTE Scholarship Objectives
- Building capacities of the youth of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Educating, enabling and empowering them to compete in the normal course.
- Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Boosting employment potential of students of Jammu & Kashmir.
AICTE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who have domicile of Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply for PMSSS scholarship scheme. Applying candidates for AICTE Scholarship 2017 must have passed in 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K. Only those candidates who are willing to study outside the State of J&K can take advantage of this scheme. Candidates whose family Income is Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum can also apply for AICTE Scholarship Scheme 2017.
Candidates pursuing General Degree courses, Engineering and Medical studies in Govt. colleges / institutes / other non-govt. institutes recognized by AICTE or UGC, and other regulatory authorities or institutes created through an Act of the State Govt., located outside the State of Jammu & Kashmir, will be eligible to apply for this PMSSS Scheme 2017. Those students who pursue ‘Integrated Courses’ in such colleges / institutes where the scheme is applicable will also be eligible to apply for this PMSSS Scheme for the duration of the course.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
Family Annual Income and Amount and No of AICTE Fellowship:
Candidates who are going to apply for AICTE Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2017 their family income must be less than Rs. 6.0 Lakhs per annum from all sources for the concerned financial year. All those candidates who will be selected for AICTE Scholarship 2017 will be offered by financial help under this scheme would be as under:
- For General Degree courses: Up to Rs.30, 000/- per annum
- For engineering courses: Up to Rs.1.25 lakhs per annum
- For Medical studies: Up to 3.00 lakhs per annum
- All India Council for Technical Education provides every year 5000 scholarships to the deserving candidates as per their norms.
Selection Procedure for AICTE PMSSS Scholarship:
The selection of the students for Prime Minister Special Scheme 2017 will be totally based on Eligibility criteria. Selection of students and allotment of a seat will also be done by “AICTE Counselling 2017 – 2018” after the preparation of merit list. Those students who have been granted scholarships under the Prime Minister Special Scheme (PMSSS) in previous years are not eligible to apply during academic year 2017
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
How to fill AICTE Scholarship Form under PMSSS Scheme?
- First and foremost step is you need to visit to official website that is www.aicte-india.org.
- From home page hit the appropriate link
- Now you need to read the entire details before fill online form.
- After reading relevant instructions you have to fill their aicte-india.org Online Application Form in support of personal details, academic details and others.
- Submit requisite registration fee online, if required.
- Upload all relevant documents such are caste certificate, recent photograph and signature.
- Students are advised to review their entire registration form before final submission. Candidates can check the details are correct or not which was filled by them.
- In the last step take printout of AICTE Scholarship Online Application Form for future reference.
PMSSS Important Dates:
AICTE Scholarship 2017 Last Date: Updated Soon
You can get entire details related to AICTE Scholarship 2017 – 2018, by going through this Official Link. For further significant information regarding AICTE 2017 Scholarship interested candidates have to stay connected with this web portal.