AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form www.aiimsexams.org Entrance Exam on 27th May – Check Important Dates
AIIMS MBBS 2018
AIIMS MBBS 2018 is the national level examination which is conducted for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form is all set to be released in the month of February 2018 by the regulated body All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam is going to be scheduled 27th May, 2018 (Sunday). Applicants to check other details as Important Dates, Selection Procedure, and Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2018 must go through below stated information.
Applicants who are desirous to get admission in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur can apply for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Notification. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam date has been released so you must be prepared AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam held in May 2018. Interested applicants must submit AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form through online mode form the official site with the help of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Registration Process well mentioned below. Applicants to get more details about the AIIMS MBBS 2018 must read this entire page which is well structured by the team member of indguru.com.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam Important Dates
|Online registration starts||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date for AIIMS MBBS 2018 online registration||3rd week of March 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit card release||1st week of May 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam date||27th May, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification||12th June, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|1st Counselling||03rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July, 2018 (Tuesday-Friday)|
|2nd Counselling||27th September,2018 (Thursday)|
|3rd Counselling||4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Open Counselling [If required]||27th September, 2018 (Thursday)|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam to provide admission to eligible students in the MBBS programme offer by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be organized to offer admission in 700 MBBS seats in the AIIMS institutions.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted through CBT (computer based test) across various cities of India.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form will be released in February 2018.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 27th May, 2017.
- AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 will be submitted only through online mode.
- To apply for www.aiimsexams.org notification one need to complete the registration process.
- Upload scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression with AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form as in prescribed format only.
Get Here Details Of: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply for AIIMS MBBS Exam Notification 2018 have to eligible first in all terms as stipulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences-
- Nationality: Applicants who are Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals can apply for AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam.
- Qualification: One must be 10+2 Passed or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who are appearing in qualifying exam can also apply for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam
- Minimum Marks: Students should have secured minimum aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects such as 60% for general/OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
- Age Limit: Those who are going to submit the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form must have minimum age of 17 years as on the 31st December of the current year. One who have been born on or after 2nd January 2002 are not eligible.
AIIMS MBBS Application Fee
Those who are going to submit the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form have to pay application fees through online mode only by using debit/credit card or net banking.
|General/ OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As applicable|
If you are going to submit the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form but unknown about admission are informed that applicant’s selection will be done on the basis of marks AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam. Applicant’s will further called for counseling on the basis of merit prepared as per AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Basted Test) only.
- Duration: Total 3 ½ hours will be allotted to each candidates.
- Type of Question: There will be Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type that is 4 alternatives are given and you have to choose any one.
- Exam Shifts: First Shift is from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and Second Shift is 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- of Question: Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Language: Exam Paper will be set in English or Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One question carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Syllabus
AIIMS MBBS Exam Syllabus will comprise of Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam question will be asked of 12th class standard under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science.
|Circular Motion, Electricity, Nuclear Physics, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, first law of Thermodynamics, Physics of the Atom Thermodynamics Work and heat, Solids, Wave Motion Optics, etc|
|Chemistry||Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry, Molecule and Chemical Bond, Periodic Properties of Elements, Structure of Atom|
Section B: Organic Chemistry, Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
Section C: Physical Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Energetic, State of Matter, etc.
|Zoology||Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Biology, Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only) (symbiosis), Histology, Reproductive System, etc|
|Current Affairs, Punch line of companies, Business, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.|
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Online Registration Process
Applicants willing to apply for AIIMS MBBS Notification 2018 are advice to follow below given steps to submit the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form.
Step 1: First of all, applicants are required to visit the official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi that is www.aiimsexams.org.
Step 2: As you reached to the home page hit the suitable AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form link.
Step 3: Now read the instructions of entrance Examination to confirm the eligibility norms.
Step 4: Thereafter, already registered candidates can directly login and apply for Entrance examination.
Step 5: New users are required to register themselves first through registration link.
Step 6: Fill up AIIMS MBBS 2018 online registration form in accurate manner with all required details such as Candidate full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, OPH Status and Nationality etc.
Step 7: Then hit the submit tab to complete AIIMS MBBS online registration process and get registration ID or password.
Step 8: Now log in by using valid registration ID or password and fill up remaining details in AIIMS MBBS 2018 Online Application Form in appropriate manner.
Step 9: Now upload all relevant documents/ testimonials/ photograph/Signature and pay up application fees.
Step 10: Select exam centres as required to submit AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form.
Step 11: At the end, hit the “submit” tab to record the details and don’t forget to take out the printed copy of AIIMS MBBS online Application Form 2018 for future use.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centers
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted in various cities all over India.
- You can choose any three test cities for in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Ones center will be allotted no change will be entertained after successfully submission of in AIIMS 2018 application form.
- Details of exam Centre and its address is mentioned in the Admit Card.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
AIIMS MBBS Seat Reservation 2018
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
After successfully submission of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form one will be able to get the hall ticket. AIIMS Admit Card will be released as website online, so you can download the AIIMS admit card via online mode as it identity proof which contain details like roll number, exam centre, exam date, time, etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Result
AIIMS MBBS Result 2018 will be declared on 12th June, 2018, students may check their performance outcome by entering details like Candidate ID, Password & Security Code to check the result. Rank List will be prepared separately for various categories.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counseling
As merit list will be released students will be called for counselling process as per the merit. Counselling will be organized via offline process for all seven AIIMS at New Delhi. Candidates can marks preferences as per their ranks and seats will be allotted on the basis of rank, filled choices and availability of seats. As seat allotment is done visit the allotted college for confirmation of admission.
Check Out: AIIMS Counselling
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Question 1: How can I register for AIIMS MBBS Examination?
Answer: You can register for AIIMS MBBS Examination 2018 through online mode only.
Question 2: Do I have to fill the choices of AIIMS institution at the time of registration?
Answer: No, choice filling of AIIMS institution will be done at the time of counselling.
Question 3: I am appearing in the 12th examination, can I apply for AIIMS MBBS Exam?
Answer: Yes, as appearing candidates in qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
Question 4: I have made mistakes in the category while filling the application. Can I make corrections?
Answer: Changes cannot be made in category option after payment of fees.
Question 5: When will be the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form released?
Answer: AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form will be released in third week of February 2018.
Question 6: Which documents I have to upload in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form?
Answer: Along with AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form you need to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
Question 7: Can I select examination centre as per my preference for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam?
Answer: Yes you can select exam centre by their choice in AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form, however final centre will be allotted by AIIMS as per availability.
Question 8: How many times can I appear for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam?
Answer: There is no limit of attempting for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam so you can try your luck until you get success.
Question 9: Can I request to change my exam shift?
Answer: No, after applying for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam shift will be allotted to the candidates and cannot be changed in any circumstances for any request.
Question 10: How can I pay Registration Fee?
Answer: Payment of Registration Fees can be paid using a Debit/Credit Card or through Net Banking facility via online mode.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Contact Us to-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
Board Number : +91-11-26588500 / 26588700
Fax : +91-11-26588663 / 26588641
AIIMS Call Centre Number (Except Examination Related Queries): 011-65900669
Applicants hope you are satisfied with the details given on this page regarding AIIMS MBBS 2018 but still if you want to grab other info regarding the same must hit here highlighted Official Link. You can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d so that as soon as AIIMS MBBS notification will be released we will update you timely.