Anna University Admission 2017–2018 TANCA/TANATA Application Form, Online Notification annauniv.edu
Anna University Admission
Anna University Admission notification has been announced now!! Candidates who are desirous to take admission in architecture course or M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan can apply for TANCA/TANATA Exam. In this concern, online applications are invited via official web portal that is annauniv.edu. Willing candidates are informed that online application link will be accessible till 06-08-2017. Therefore, aspirants have to submit Anna University TANATA/ TANCA Application form before the ending date. Concerning Anna University Admission 2017, the exam is going to be held on 12-08-2017.
For the ease of appliers, we are also providing some handy steps, candidates can go through it to fill Anna University Application Form. For obtaining more details concerning Anna University Admission 2018 you need to read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
Overview of This Page….
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Admission Form
Students who wish to apply for Anna University Admission 2017 they have to fulfill mentioned below eligibility criteria, Have a glance!!
Eligibility for TANATA Exam
- Aspirants should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects with atleast 50% marks.
- To fill Anna University TANATA Admission Form, candidates should have 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics.
- Candidates who have International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination are also eligible to apply for Anna University Admission
Eligibility for TANCA Exam
For P.G Programmes (M.E., M.Tech) Admission
- Contenders should completed B.E. / B.Tech from a well known university with good academic records.
- T A N C E T 2017 mark
- GATE 2015 / 2016 / 2017 qualified score in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology
- GATE 2015 / 2016 / 2017 qualified score in Engineering Science (X E) and Life Science (X L) papers along with T A N C E T 2017 mark.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Anna University Admission Fee
For TANCA: Applying contenders have to pay an amount of application fee of Rs.500/- for General category and Rs. 250/- for SC/SCA/ST category.
For TANATA: Candidates who want to get admission in architecture degree they have to appear in Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture. For this, applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for (General category) and Rs. 1000/- (for SC/SCA/ST category).
Mode of Selection
Applying candidates are required to go through the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and TANATA Exam. Then the merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in TANCET and TANATA 2017. In case of more than one candidate had obtained the same marks in TANCET –2017, the candidate having higher average percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree examination will be placed in higher rank in the merit list.
Distribution of Marks in TANATA Exam
Qualifying marks for TANATA 2017 would be based on the following rules:
- At least 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- At least 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of Coordination Committee of TANATA 2017.
You Can Also Check: List of Entrance Exam
Allocation of Seats for TANCA
|Rule of Reservation|
|Open Competition ( O C )||31.0|
|Backward Class ( B C )||26.5|
|Backward Class – Muslim( B C M )||3.5|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities( MBC & DNC )||20.0|
|Scheduled Caste ( S C )||15.0|
|Scheduled Caste – Arunthathiyars ( S C A )||3.0|
|Scheduled Tribes ( S T )||1.0|
After completion of exam, merit list will be published for each candidates with unique rank. If more than one candidate gets the same overall marks, tie breaking logic would be applied in the following order:
- Highest marks obtained in Mathematics Test component
- Less wrong answers in attempted ones of Mathematics Test component
- Highest marks in General Aptitude test component
- Less wrong answers in attempted ones of General Aptitude Test component
- Earlier date of birth
Examination Centers for TANATA Exam
The university is going to conduct TANATA Entrance Exam at various examination centers as mentioned below.
Steps to fill Anna University Application form
Candidates can submit Tamil Nadu Online Application form by following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: First and foremost step is to visit the official website of university that is www.annauniv.edu
Step 2: Afterwards, aspirants are required to go to the left side of home page and select “TANCA 2017” OR “TANATA 2017” link.
Step 3: After hitting this link, new page will be opened at you’re here you need to select suitable “ADVERTISEMENT, Eligibility” etc link.
Step 4: Then candidates are required to read all details regarding Anna University Admission Notification.
Step 5: Subsequently, candidates need to press on “Online Application” link.
Step 6: After completing all process, press “Proceed” button and Login with E-Mail Id and password.
Step 7: Then, you have to Press on “Login” button and download TN Online Application form.
Step 8: After that, aspirants have to fill all asked details in application form.
Step 9: Upload Xerox of all required documents and testimonials.
Step 10: Now, make payment of application fee and hit on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Step 11: Note down the application number shown after successful submission of application for future need.
Step 12: Candidates who are going to apply for TANCA Exam they need to send the hard copy of filled application form with necessary enclosures to one of the following addresses based on the choice of college.
|College opted for||Send Application to|
|University Departments of Anna University, Chennai – 25||The Director (Admissions), Anna University, Chennai – 25|
|Government Engineering Colleges||The Principal, Governement College of Technology, Thadagam Road, Coimbatore 641 013|
|Government Aided Engineering College||The Principals of Colleges Concerned|
Documents to Be Uploaded
- Recently taken photograph
- Mark sheets (All appearance) of HSC or Equivalent Examination
- Mark Sheet of X Standard
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Permanent Residence Certificate
Check Anna University Admission Notification
|Anna University TANCA Notification||Download PDF||Official Link|
|Anna University TANATA Notification||Download PDF||Official Link|
Anna University Admission Schedule
|Last date for Online Registration||06-08-2017|
|Last date for Submission of application||06-08-2017|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||07-08-2017|
|Date of Test||12-08-2017|
|Announcements of Marks and score||18-08-2017|
|Downloading of Mark Sheets||19-08-2017|
To see further details about Anna University Admission 2017, you can check Official Link. Aspirants can also bookmark our webpage for latest updates related to Anna University Admission 2017-2018.