BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB 2018-2020 Admission www.bhu.ac.in Notification, Apply Online, Application Fee & Complete Details
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission
For BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission, wiling candidates can submit BHU Application Form. Banaras Hindu University has been released the BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Notification for the academic year of 2018-2020. Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University offers admission in two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course. Thus, candidates who are desirous to pursue MBA from this University they can submit their application form. BHU MBA Admission Form are available at official web portal that is www.bhu.ac.in.
Eligible and interested contenders have to submit application form as on or before the ending date that is 22-01-2018. In this concern, appliers also have to pay BHU MBA Application Fee as stated below. In order to collect complete details regarding BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission 2018 you can scroll this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com
BHU Courses Offered
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 46 seats (likely to be enhanced to 92)
- Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA – IB) – 46 seats
Intake and Reservation
- The total intake in the MBA & MBA-IB Programs shall be 46 each and there shall be reservation for the following categories as per University / Government of India Rules.
- Paid Seats: 15% of the Intake
|OBC Candidates||27% of the intake|
|SC Candidates||15 % of the intake|
|ST Candidates||7.5% of the intake|
|Differentially Abled (Person with Disability) Candidates||3% of the intake (on horizontal reservation basis)|
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
BHU MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to make sure they meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned below before appearing for BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission 2018-2020.
- In order to apply for Banaras Hindu University MBA Admission, aspirants must have a bachelors degree with 10+2+3 pattern or a degree in Technology, Agriculture, Education or law, Medicine or a post graduate degree in any stream under 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks from any University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE (45% for candidates from SC/ST category).
- Aspirants who are pursuing the final year of graduation examination are also eligible to apply for BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission.
- They have to give a certificate from the Head of the Institution where candidate is doing their course of study, to the effect that he/she will be appearing in their qualifying examination to be finished by June 30th of the year of admission.
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Application Fee
Candidates are hereby notified that they have to pay Rs. 1500/- and applicants who belong to reserved category they have to par Rs. 800/- as BHU MBA Application Fee via online mode by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to take BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission?
As per the BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission Notification, the selection of applicants will be done on the basis of CAT score, academic record and Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Contenders can check weightage of selection process round from the table as mentioned below:
- Admission to BHU MBA and BHU MBA IB programs is made through CAT of Indian Institute of Management.
- To get BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission for the academic years of 2018-2020, contenders are required to appear in CAT 2018.
- Candidates are also required to apply separately for Institute of Management Studies, BHU for which Admission Notification.
- Institute uses CAT Score for short-listing/selecting the candidates for our MBA and MBA IB programs. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
|GD& PI at FMS BHU||30 %|
How to Fill BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Application Form?
Students who are want to take admission for MBA in Banaras Hindu University and going to apply for BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Notification they can go through the instructions as stated below:
Step 1: For BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission, aspirants are needed to log on the Banaras Hindu University official website that is www.bhu.ac.in
Step 2: Now go to the menu bar of home page and hit at “Admissions” tab.
Step 3: Afterwards, candidates are required to select “Hit Here for BHUONLINE.IN (regarding application(s)/result(s) of UET/PET/SCS/RET/SET and regular exams… )” link and you will re-direct to the BHU Online Portal.
Step 4: Then hit at “Notification for Admission to MBA/MBA (International Business) Programs 2018-19” link.
Step 5: After that, www.bhu.ac.in Notification will be opened. You need read all details attentively before applying for www.bhu.ac.in Admission.
Step 6: Then re-visit the previous page and hit at “MBA/MBA-IB Applicant’s Login” option.
Step 7: This option will take you to the next page here you need to hit at “Register Yourself” option and fill all asked details in it. If you are already registered then enter your BHU Login ID and Password.
Step 8: Now Banaras Hindu University MBA Application Form will be opened you have to fill all asked details in it.
Step 9: Upload scanned images of all required documents, signature and photograph in prescribes size.
Step 10: At end, preview once filled BHU MBA Application Form and then press on “Submit” button.
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Important Dates
|For CAT 2017|
|Registration for CAT 2017 start||09th Aug 2017|
|Last date of Registration for CAT||20th Sep 2017|
|CAT Test Dates||26th Nov 2017|
|For FMS BHU|
|Availability of Application form||10th Sep 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled application form||22nd Jan 2018|
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission Counselling
Candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis of CAT Exam, Academic Record and Group Discussion & Interview. Afterwards, only shortlisted candidates will be called for BHU Counseling. Mere appearance in the CAT, Group Discussion and Interview shall not entitle a candidate to be considered for BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission to the course unless he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions. Candidates are required to carry their all original documents and testimonials at the time of Counseling. In case there are more than one candidate securing equal ranks as obtained by the last candidate in order of merit in the list of candidates to be called for BHU MBA Admission, the following inter-se ranking rules of the University shall be applicable.
- The candidate having secured higher marks in the qualifying examination is eligible.
- In case the mark in the qualifying examination is also equal then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
Documents required at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Duly signed hard copy of the admission application form (already submitted online)
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card/driving license / Voter’s identity card etc. with a self-attested copy of the respective document)
- Copy of GD & PI Call letter/email communication
- Self-attested copy of the CAT 2017 Score card
- Self-attested copies of Mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII and qualifying examination (year wise Mark-sheets).
- Appearing Certificate from the Head of the Institution in case, the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC, ST, NC OBC).
- Self-attested copy of disability certificate (in case of Differentially abled candidates)
- A crossed Bank Draft / Pay Order / Bankers Cheque of Rs. 2000 drawn in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at Varanasi. It is to be noted that cash will not be accepted.
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission Notification>> Download PDF
Contenders who are desirous to get more details regarding BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission they can go through the Official Link. For obtaining all upcoming information related to BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission 2018 you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.