BHU MBBS 2018 Application Form, Entrance Exam Date www.BHU.ac.in Online Registration Process
BHU MBBS 2018
On the basis of BHU MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam, university will provide admission to eligible students in to MBBS course. BHU MBBS Application form will be released in the Month of January 2018 to invite students to get admission into MBBS programmes. Applicants who are interested to apply have to complete BHU MBBS 2018 in Online Registration Process before submitting applications. Validity for submitting the BHU MBBS 2018 Application Form is till Month of February 2018.
Banaras Hindu University is the top 20 Medical institution which provides excellent education to students who have enrolled for it. Applicants, who are wondering to take admission in this university, must have qualified NEET as, NEET score will be consider for granting admission to various medical courses. Those applicants who have qualified BHU MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 will go for counselling for allotment of seats in the best college as per their marks. Applicants, to get additional details about the BHU MBBS 2018 must go through this page which is well created by the team member of indguru.com.
BHU MBBS 2018 Application Form
- BHU MBBS Application form 2018 will be released in the month
- BHU MBBS Application Form 2018 must be submitted through online mode till Month of February 2018.
- Before submitting BHU MBBS 2018 Online Application Form one has to complete registration process.
- Fill all details carefully in the BHU MBBS admission form 2018 and upload all relevant documents.
- Lastly retain the copy of BHU application form 2018 for MBBS for future purpose.
BHU MBBS 2018 Exam Date
|Starting Date for Online Application||Month of January 2018|
|Last Date for Online Submission||Month of February 2018|
|Last Date for Offline Submission||Month of February 2018|
|BHU MBBS 2018 Admit Card||2 Weeks before Exam|
|BHU 2018 Exam date||Month of June 2018|
|BHU MBBS Result Declaration||Month of July 2018|
|Date for Counselling Starting||Month of August 2018|
Check Guidelines Here: How to Fill BHU Online Form
BHU MBBS 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates who are Indian nationals/Non- Residents Indians/Overseas citizens of India/ Persons of Indian Origin/Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for BHU MBBS exam.
- Those who have qualified the NEET exam are eligible to appear for BHU MBBS 2018.
- Candidates should have secure 60% marks (General Category) & 50% marks as essential for SC/ST/PH category.
- To apply for BHU MBBS 2018 notification one should be at least 17 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given as 25 years and for SC/ST/OBC category, age relaxation for 5 years only.
While submission of BHU MBBS 2018 registration form, applying aspirants have to pay application fee Rs. 1000/- by General / Unreserved Category Candidates and Rs. 600/- by SC / ST / PH / Other Reserved Category Candidates.
Check Notification & Apply Online: BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB 2018-2020 Admission
Applicants who are applying for IMS BHU MBBS Admission 2018 they are informed that they have to qualify NEET 2018, selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of scores obtained NEET 2018. Qualified applicants will appear in the counselling for the seat allotment process.
BHU MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Exam will be organized in Offline Mode that means exam is of Paper & Pen Based.
- Type of Questions: In exam Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked.
- Exam Duration: Duration of paper is 3 Hours.
|Subjects Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||50 Questions each||100 Marks each|
|Total||200 Questions||400 Marks|
- BHU MBBS Exam paper consists of 200 Questions.
- For Each correct answer 4 marks will be rewarded.
- For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- For un-attempted question not marks will be deducted.
Check Out Here: BHU Student Exam Portal
BHU MBBS 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Biology subjects and question in the exam will be asked of 11th and 12th class standard of CBSE board to prepare for BHU MBBS 2018 Exam.
BHU MBBS 2018 Admit Card
After successful submission of BHU Registration form for MBBS 2018, applicants will be provided admit card. Applicants can download the hall ticket through online mode from the official site before 15 days of examination.
BHU MBBS 2018 Result
After conducting examination, authority will release the result on the official site in the month of July 2018. Candidates who want to check their performance outcome must download result through online mode or directly through our web portal.
BHU cut off for MBBS 2018
Those applicants who wish to get admission in BHU MBBS 2018 have to secure marks equals to stipulated cut off marks. BHU Cut off marks represents the qualifying marks, those who are not able to secure marks equals to stipulated cut off they will not eligible for admission.
BHU MBBS 2018 Counselling
Applicants who have qualified the Examination will have to appear for the counselling round. University will organize the counselling for seal allotment, candidates will be allotted seat as per their marks and rank in the exam.
Seat Availability of BHU MBBS 2018
There will be entire 71 available in different categories as listed here.
- General – 36
- OBC – 19
- SC – 11
- ST – 05
Get in Detail Way: BHU Counselling
How to Fill BHU MBBS Application Form 2018?
Fill and submit BHU MBBS 2018 application form by following the below mentioned steps which is given for your ease-
Step 1: First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization that is www.bhu.ac.in
Step 2: From the home page, select “Admissions” head which are accessible at the menu bar.
Step 3: From new page you need to choose suitable BHU MBBS entrance exam 2018 notification link.
Step 4: Go through all details of BHU 2018 MBBS advertisement carefully to ensure the eligibility.
Step 5: Now those applicants who are already registered need to login and apply directly and new users are required to complete registration process to get provisional ID or password.
Step 6: Login to account using BHU MBBS Registration 2018 ID or Password and fill up all details in BHU MBBS online application form 2018 with all required details.
Step 7: Thereafter upload scanned photograph and signature/Certificate and documents or as asked in the BHU MBBS admission 2018 notification
Step 8: Afterwards, make payment of application fees through online mode.
Step 9: At last press the “submit” tab and take out printed copy of submitted BHU Application form for MBBS 2018 for further need.
BHU MBBS 2018 Official Link
If you want to grab more details about the BHU MBBS 2018 must through the above highlighted official link. Stay tuned with us to get additional info about upcoming updates.