BPCL Admit Card 2017–2018 Issued Kochi Refinery Chemist Trainee/Workman-B Exam Download @bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL Admit Card
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. has issued BPCL Admit Card for Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B (Trainee) Chemical and Mechanical at Kochi Refinery. Written exam is scheduled to be held on Third/ Fourth week of July, 2017. To get entry in examination, you need to download BPCL Admit Card 2017 before the date of exam. No one will be allowed to attend examination without BPCL Chemist Trainee Admit Card. To get BPCL Admit Card 2018, you may check this page that is created by the team of indguru.com. Follow the steps that are given below to download BPCL Call Letter from official portal of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
This page Contains…..
How to Download BPCL Hall Ticket
Step 1: Willing candidates need to go to the official portal of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. that is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
Step 2: Choose ‘Careers’ tab that is given at the top menu bar on home page and a drop down list will open.
Step 3: Select ‘Current Openings’ and a new page will open on your computer screen.
Step 4: Follow ‘Recruitment of Chemist Trainee / General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery’.
Step 5: Select link that is given to download the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Admit Card in the last column.
Step 6: Now you need to enter your ‘application number’ and ‘DOB format dd/mm/yyyy’.
Step 7: Press ‘Login’ tab and your BPCL Hall Ticket will open on computer screen.
Do You Know>>>> How To Download Admit Card
BPCL Chemist/ Trainee Exam Details
The written test will be objective type with multiple choice answers. The written test will assess the candidates on their technical knowledge and General aptitude along with quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities, general awareness and Basic English language skills. All the candidates are required to carry a ball point pen (black ink only) at time of written test. Those, who will qualify written test, will be called for Skill Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test, which will be conducted on a later date.
Official Link – Download BPCL Exam Hall Ticket
Download PDF – View the Instructions for written test
Required Documents for Written Exam
- Print out of PDF application form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Duly filled and photo affixed (same photograph used in the online application form) IDENTITY-CUM-ADMIT CARD (Download and take a print out of the Admit Card in A-4 size paper).
- Photocopy of Post-Graduation Degree certificate (provisional certificate issued by University, Mark List, and Experience Certificate for Chemist Trainee post.
- Photocopy of Diploma in Engineering certificate and Mark List for General Workman-B (Trainee) post. Provisional certificate issued by University / Board of Technical Examinations of the state concerned is acceptable at this stage.
- Photocopy of Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable.
- Photocopy of Disability Certificate from Medical Board in respect of PWD candidates.
- Photocopy of Discharge certificate in the case of Ex-servicemen.
- A valid Photo Identity proof (viz., PAN card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card etc.) in original.
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment Admit Card
The cut-off marks of written exam may also vary based on various posts and performance of appliers in exam. SC/ST/PWD, who are participating for written exam, are eligible for Rail fare for Sleeper Class train fare / Non-AC bus fare for the self, by the shortest route, from the nearest available bus/railway station. You may keep touch with our portal to get latest information about exams time to time. Subscribe our freemail service to get information in inbox. Don’t forget to carry Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Hall Ticket at time of exam.
Read Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
Date of Examination: Third/ Fourth week of July, 2017
To download BPCL Admit Card 2017 – 2018, please go through the official link, which is well stated above.
Get Here: BPCL Recruitment