BPCL Recruitment 2017–2018 Kochi Refinery 37 Chemist/General Workman-B (Trainee) Vacancies Apply @bharatpetroleum.com
Want to pursue a career with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited? Apply now for BPCL Recruitment 2017 through this page. The company is looking for ambitious applicants for filling up the 37 Chemist/General Workman-B (Trainee) Vacancies at Kochi Refinery. Applicants, who’ve required eligibility criteria, must apply against this notification as BPCL Vacancies before the end date.
Candidates may submit BPCL online application form for BPCL Chemist/General Workman-B (Trainee) Vacancies before the last date which is 03-07-2017. Applicants can read entire detailed information in concern to BPCL Recruitment 2017 – 2018 which is well furnished below in the page of indguru.com. Before applying for BPCL Job Openings, must read entire details very carefully….
- Chemist Trainee: 03
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Chemical: 17
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Mechanical: 17
Grab Now: Latest Government Jobs
BPCL Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry (for Chemist Trainee) / Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering/ Technology (For General Workman-B (Trainee)) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Job appliers’ age should be lying in between 18 to 30 years for BPCL Chemist/General Workman-B (Trainee) Recruitment. Relaxation in age to reserved category will be offered as per norms of organization for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Check Now: Latest Diploma Jobs
Salary Structure, Mode of Appointment For BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment
Selected candidates for BPCL Vacancy will receive pay scale of Grade IV – Rs. 13500 – 31000/- (For Chemist Trainee) and Grade I – Rs. 11500 – 20000/- (For General Workman-B (Trainee)). Applicants will be getting selected for BPCL Careers on the bass of following process as shown below:
- STAGE 1 – Written Test
- STAGE 2 – Skill Test
- STAGE 3 – Pre-Employment Medical Test
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment?
Eligible applicants for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs may apply by filling online application form before the last date.
- First of all, contenders will have to log on to official website which is www.bharatpetroleum.com
- On homepage, hit on “Careers>>Current Openings” link from top menu bar
- From opened page, appliers may hit on “Press here to view the detailed advertisement” link that is visible in front of ‘Recruitment of Chemist Trainee / General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery’.
- Then, must read entire details very carefully and press “Press Here To Apply Online” link, must Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future need.
Date to Keep in Mind
Last Date To Apply Online: 03-07-2017
You may go through this Official Link to get entire details regarding BPCL Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Appliers may subscribe our free e-mail services to get up to date info on Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment and can also bookmark our portal by pressing control+D for daily recruitment updates.