BSE Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2017 PMST Apply Online www.bseodisha.ac.in
BSE Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test
With main objective of providing scholarship to deserving students, BSE Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test is being organized by the board of secondary education. The organization invites prosperous students to apply for Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Exam 2017 at www.bseodisha.ac.in. The process of registration has been initiated from 1-09-2017 and will last till 22-09-2017. In order to attain the brilliant benefits of Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship, candidates are required to fill up the PMST application form online.
However, the organization is taking a great endeavor in order to support the talented students from class VI to XII by providing them scholarships that will of vital importance in their future academic years. Thos students who think that they are deserving and talented enough to avail this BSE Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship must register themselves at the organization official site and apply as soon as possible. Scroll down the page which is designed by team of indguru.com regarding all relevant stuff about PMST.
Main Determinants of the Scheme
- Student’s identification through conduct of test.
- The selection of deserving applicants through the guidance and scholarship mode.
- To enhance the skills of teachers in mathematics.
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Features
- Target – Students from Class-VI to XII of Govt. /Govt. Aided Schools of 314 Blocks and 103 ULBs.
- Mode of assortment- Talent Search Examination
Duration of the Scheme
BSE has prescribed some duration for the Pathan Samanta Mathematics Scheme-
- Stage I will comprise of students of Class-VI to VIII, the duration is 7 years.
- Stage II will comprise of students of Class-IX to XII with duration of 4 years
- Stage III will be consisting class XI-to XII students with duration of 2 years.
Selection And Distribution of the scheme
Stage – I
4000* Students of Class-VI Rs.200/- P.M. for 7 years (from Class-VI-XII) Continuance of the Scholarship in the following year depends on securing 60% scores in aggregate in final examination in the previous year. 4000 scholarships AT Rs.200/- for students of Class-VI of Govt. and Govt. Aided Schools of 314 Blocks and 103 ULBs of the State
- 314 Blocks AT 10 per Block – 3140
- 63 Municipalities AT 10 nos. – 630
- 37 NACs AT 5 nos. – 185
- 03 Municipal Corporation AT 15 nos- 45
- Total Scholarship – 4000
Approx. 1000 Scholarships for Class-IX students AT Rs.300/ month
300 Scholarships for students of Class-XI AT Rs.500/- P.M, These students will be top 300 scores in mathematics in HSC Examination conducted by BSE, Odisha. The amount will be deposited after every six months in the account of students.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test – Instructions
Board Of Secondary Education Odisha has laid down some important instructions regarding the test which have been scrutinized below –
The most significant thing is that the exams will be conduced in two separate stages –I and II.
- Stage I will be comprising of class VI students with over 30 % marks in math in V standard annual exams
- Stage II will be consisting of class IX students who have achieved above 30 % marks in math in class VIII final exams.
- The question paper will be consisting 60 objective type questions which will be of total 150 marks.
- The registration of BSE Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test will starts from 1-09-2017 and last till 22-09-2017.
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2017 – Online Registration/ Sign Up & Login
The organization ha prescribed online registration tips through which you can login to fill the application form.
How to signup & LOGIN-
- If you need to visit the website i.e. www.bseodisha.ac.in/
- for existing users, login with your email id and password.
- For new registration hit on “Signup” button, a signup form “Sign Up for a new Account” will be shown (gray button). Fill all the fields in signup form, and press on signup button (blue button).
- Now check your mail account and press on the option “please hit here” to verify your account”.
- After this user will be redirected to the page “Login to your Account” where you have to enter your E-Mail ID & Password and go for “LOGIN”.
Profile Information Page–
- Now the candidates have to choose the authority (head of the organization or block education officer) from the drop down.
- Block Education Officers are to fill up application forms for Stage-I category
- Head of Institution of Secondary Schools shall be the authority to fill up forms for both Stage-I & II of their own students.
- For Block Education Officer, candidates are required to select the “District & Block”.
- In both the cases, you ne to enter all your personal details including your name, complete official address and mobile number.
- Upload your full signature and press on “SAVE” button.
- Now press on “Registration” icon which is mentioned at left hand side of the page.
- Then the registration page will be displayed on the screen.
- After this you Screen will be displaying two headings including “Registration List” and “add registration”.
- On this page, the codes for Secondary Schools and U DISE Code for Elementary schools have to be entered.
- If the user will provide the school code accurately, then the school name will automatically appears.
- Enter all the data that is asked before pressing on submit option.
- After this user will be redirected to the registration of student’s page.
Administration and management of Scholarships
The organization will conduct the selection test for the stage I and II in the month of October or November. And results will be declared in the month of December. Well, the organization has decided to organize the test at ULB and block level. In addition to this, the IMA in partnership with S &ME department will conduct the test as per the organizational norms. The scholarship will be provided to the eligible contestants through electronic mode only. Moreover, all the activities regarding the exam will be closely accessed by both the organizations department with the help of some nodal centers.
Scholarship Dates: 1-09-2017 and will last till 22-09-2017
Note: So, that’s all about BSE Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test. check the Official Link for more information. For interesting stuff like this, stay tuned with indguru.com