CA CPT Result 2017–2018 Out on 18th July, ICAI June Final Exam Scorecard caresults.nic.in icai.nic.in
CA CPT Result
CA CPT Result is out now on its official website that is @icai.nic.in. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) was conducted CA Common Proficiency Test in June 2017. Now the authorities of ICAI have declared CA CPT Exam Merit List. Therefore, aspirants who had appeared in ICAI Common Proficiency Test Exam they can check CA CPT June Result by using the direct link as available on this web page.
Applicants are hereby notified that they can download CA Exam Results through their registered account by using their Roll Number or Registration Number. ICAI will provide CA CPT Scorecard within two weeks. Candidates can also get CA CPT Results via caresults.nic.in by accessing online mode. Aspirants who are curious to check CA CPT Result 2017–2018 are advised to scroll this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
Overview of This Page….
A total number of students for CA Common Proficiency Test:
- Number of students admitted in the CPT Exams: 93,262
- Number of CPT exam centers across the globe: 372
Steps to Download ICAI CA CPT Result
Candidates who want to get CA CPT Exam Result easily they can go through the simple steps as framed here.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Candidates who want to download ICAI CA CPT Exam Result are required to log on ICAI Official website that is icai.nic.in
Step 2: Select “Common Proficiency Test” tab
In the second step, aspirants are needed to hit at “Common Proficiency Test” tab which is available at home page.
Step 3: Enter Required Details
This tab will take you to the next page which looks like:
For downloading CA CPT Result 2017, candidates will have to enter their registration number, pin or roll number or code in search box.
Step 4: Press “Submit” Button
Preview once all filled details. If you will find any error then re-fill all details and then press on “Submit” button.
Step 5: Save Chartered Accountants Results
After hitting “Submit” button your Common Proficiency Test Result will be displayed in front of you. Contenders are advised to download CA CPT Result 2017 or save it.
Step 6: Take the print out of CA Exam Results
At end, applicants have to take the print out of Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test Result and keep CA CPT Result safe for future reference.
Read Here- Don’t Know, How To Check Result Online?
CA Common Proficiency Test Result via SMS
Candidates who were the part of Chartered Accountant CPT Exam which was conducted in the month of June 2017 can also get their CA CPT Exam Result via SMS. The SMS service will be provided through India Times. For this, you can follow the instructions as given below.
For CA CPT Result: CACPT (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your six digit Common Proficiency Test roll number.
For example: CACPT 000121) and send this message to 58888 – for all mobile services – India Times.
CA CPT Results via E-mail
If you want to get your CA CPT Scorecard via Email then you have to register their e-mail address with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) by following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, candidates are required t follow ‘CA CPT Result 2017 on Email Id.
- Enter CA CPT registered user id and password to login ICAI registered account
- Afterwards, aspirants are needed to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id, and captcha code/security text and other required details.
- Then preview all details and then press on ‘Register Me’ to submit and successfully register for receiving CA CPT Result 2017 on their registered email id.
CA CPT Result>> Check Here
Minimum Marks to Qualify CA CPT Exam
As we above said that CA CPT 2017 Result is going to be announced on 18th July 2017. It will also be announced seperately for Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Zone. Thus, candidates must know about the minimum qualifying marks for Chartered Account Common Proficiency Test. The minimum marks, which the candidates must obtain in order to qualify the CA exam are as below:
- 30% in one sitting
- 50% in aggregate
Passing with Distinction:
CA CPT Cut Off is minimum stipulated marks that applicants t o secure to qualify the exam. Moreover, if any aspirants secure more than 70% marks in the CA examination then they will be qualifying the examination with distinction. It is also mentioned in CA CPT Rank Card as Pass with Distinction status.
CA CPT Cut off marks 2017
|Section||Sectional cutoff for CPT||Overall cutoff for CPT|
|Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||minimum 18 marks out of 60 marks||100 out of the maximum marks 200|
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||minimum 12 out of 40 marks|
|Sec C – General Economies||minimum 15 out of 50 marks|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||minimum 15 out of 50 marks|
Verification of Marks Announced in CA CPT Result
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is also provide the facility to the candidates to verify the marks as mentioned in CA CPT Exam Result. For this, aspirants are required to submit an application through online and offline. The physical or offline registration is to be done by posting a handwritten letter. Aspirants can get online verification application form through official website that is icaiexam.icai.org and submit it. You may report it within 1 month from the date of declaration of CA CPT Results.
Required Details for Verification
- Registration Number
- Exam Name-CPT
- Month and year of the exam
- Roll Number
- Paper(s)/subjects to be verified
- Address for communication
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam
What’s after CPT Result 2017?
As per rules of Chartered Accountants Regulation, 1988, candidates who have qualified Common Proficiency Test will be eligible to register for Intermediate (IPC) Course as next level of Chartered Accountant.
- Applicants have to appear in Group I and II of IPCE after completion of 9 month study course and will have to qualify both paper.
- Afterwards, they have to go through 35 hours orientation programme and 100 hours ITT before appearing for the first time in IPCE.
- After passing Group I of IPCE, candidates need to join 3 years practical training.
- Join CA Final Course OR Appear and qualify Group II of IPCE if not qualified earlier.
- Then candidates are required to appear in CA Final Examination while serving last 6 months of Article Training.
- 15 days course on General Management and Communication Skills.
Trends of CA CPT Result June 2016
|Gender||Appeared candidates in CPT June 2016||Passed Candidates||Pass Percentage (%)|
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Previous Year Result Analysis of CA CPT
|Session||Total Appeared||Total Passed||Pass Percentage (%)|
Highlights of CA CPT Result 2017
- It is expected that CA CPT Result is going to announce on 18th July 2017.
- CA CPT Result 2017 will be announced in region-wise list i.e. Northern Zone, Southern Zone, Eastern Zone and Western Zone.
- Candidates who will qualify CA CPT June 2017 exam will be issued separate rank card/mark sheet within 15 days of announcement of CPT result 2017
- The passing marks to obtain a ‘CPT Rank Certificate’ are minimum 60% marks in aggregate and up to 10th rank.
- After declaration of CA CPT Result, the CA Rank Certificate will be announced within four weeks.
Notable Dates for CA CPT Exam
|CA CPT Result 2017 is going to declare on||18th July 2017|
|CA CPT Mark sheets/rank card/ rank certificate||Two weeks after announcement of result|
Applicants may download their CA CPT Result 2017 through Official Link as framed above. For attaining upcoming information regarding CA CPT Result 2017-2018 you may visit this web page frequently. Bookmark our site using ctrl+D to get latest updates.
Check These Related Links: