CLAT Exam 2018 Expected Question Exam Dates/Pattern/Books Common Law Admission Test Details
- CLAT Exam 2018
- CLAT Exam Dates 2018
- CLAT Exam 2018 Eligibility
- CLAT Exam Fees
- Selection Process
- CLAT Exam 2018 Pattern
- CLAT Entrance Exam Syllabus
- How to apply for Common Law Admission Test 2018
- What are Top 10 CLAT Preparation Books?
- CLAT Exam Question Paper
- CLAT Exam 2018 Expected Questions with answers
- spread the word :
CLAT Exam 2018
CLAT Exam 2018 is going to be conducted in the month of May 2018. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), All India Law Entrance Exam is the perfect gateway to provide admission to eligible and deserving candidates to law Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Degree Programmes. Common Law Admission Test 2018 will be conducted on rotational basis by the responsible 18 National Law Universities (NLUs). Students who to get admission in Under Graduate Law Programmes after qualified Higher Secondary Examination and Master of Laws (L.L.M) programmes after completing Graduation must apply for CLAT Exam 2018.
CLAT Exam 2018 date is not yet declared but still start preparing you for Common Law Admission Test as test is going to be very tough. So, one need best study material and better preparation. Thus, we have well designed this page with complete preparation material such as Books for preparation, CLAT Exam pattern, Expected Questions, CLAT Exam Question Paper and more. Applicants, if you want to grab any additional details about the CLAT Exam 2018 must go through below structured information which is well created by the team member of indguru.com
Common Law Admission Test 2018
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India law Entrance Exam. CLAT is conducted by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) on rotational basis. The main motive of conducted Common Law Admission Test 2018 is to provide admission to eligible and deserving candidates in to Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Degree Programmes. 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) are as follows-
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
Check Institutes Declared By UGC: List of Fake Universities in India
CLAT Exam 2018 is taken for those applicants want to get admission in to under graduate programmes in Law after qualified Higher Secondary Exam and Law for Master of Laws (L.L.M) programmes after completing Graduation. Applicants those who enhance their career as lawyer they must have law degree, which one will get after complete Law courses.
CLAT Exam Dates 2018
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Date||4th week of December 2017|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Application Submission along with order of preferences for NLUs||4th week of March 2018|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|CLAT exam date 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result (issue of merit list)||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commence||1st week of June 2018|
|Closure of Admission||1st week of July 2018|
CLAT Exam 2018 Eligibility
For UG Programme
- Candidates applying for CLAT 2018 Notification to get admission in law UG programmes must have qualified 10+2 with 45% (for Unreserved /OBC) and 40% in case of candidates belonging who are belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Individuals who are appearing in qualifying exam in March/April 2017 can also apply for CLAT exam 2018 Notification. Condition applied, one need to produce the proof of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, those who will fail shall lose the chance to get admission.
- Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored category candidates should have age 20 years as on 01st July 2018 where as those who are SC/ST/ OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category aspirants make sure that they can be of 22 years as on 01st July 2018.
For PG Programme
- Applicants applying for PG courses must have obtained 55% marks in qualifying examination (for Unreserved / OBC /especially able Persons category) and 50% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- Appearing aspirants in the final semester/ year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission can also apply for CLAT Exam 2018 Notification.
- In this, no upper CLAT exam age limit for applying for Common Law Entrance Test.
CLAT Exam Fees
Appliers of CLAT exam 2017 Notification have to remit an amount of Rs.4000/- (General/ OBC/SAP category) and Rs.3500/- (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category). Along with that one also needs to pay bank transaction charges through online mode using net-banking, debit card or credit card.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
After scrutinized of applications, eligible applicants will be called for CLAT Exam 2018. Thereafter, merit list will be prepared as per ranks on the basis of marks obtain by applicants in test and qualified applicants will undergo for CLAT Counseling Process and seat will be allotted as per the merit list, rank, and availability of seats in respective law colleges.
CLAT Exam 2018 Pattern
CLAT UG Exam pattern
- Courses: CLAT UG Exam 2018 will be held for integrated UG law Programmes
- Mode of Examination: CLAT Exam 2018 is conducted in online mode CBT (computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked i.e. 4 alternative question will be there one need to find correct one (MCQ’s)
- Marks: Exam is of total 200 marks.
- Exam Duration: allotted time is of 2 hours
- Medium: CLAT exam paper is set in English only.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: there will be negative marking for each wrong answer that means 0.25 mark will be deducted for any wrong answers.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English including Comprehension||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
CLAT PG Exam Pattern
- Courses: CLAT Exam 2018 is conducted for Post-Graduate Law Courses (i.e. LL.M.).
- Mode of Examination: Exam is conducted via online mode (computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice questions will be asked as exam is of objective type
- Marks: Exam is of total 150 marks
- Duration: 2 hours will be allotted for CLAT Exam 2018.
- Question Paper Medium: Question will be asked in English only.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for Each right answer
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Constitutional Law||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Jurisprudence||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Other law subjects||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
CLAT Entrance Exam Syllabus
CLAT Exam Syllabus For UG Courses
|English Comprehension||GK and Current Affairs|
|Elementary Maths||Logical reasoning|
CLAT Exam Syllabus 2018 For PG Courses
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Legal Theory
- Law of Contract
- International Law
- Environment Law
- Human Rights
Get here Complete Detailed Structure of: CLAT Syllabus
How to apply for Common Law Admission Test 2018
Step 1: Students are required to go through the official site that is clat.ac.in to apply for CLAT Exam 2018.
Step 2: Now, hit the suitable tab of Common Law Admission Test 2018 form the home page.
Step 3: Read the complete details given in the information brochure/ Guidelines to ensure the eligibility of respective course.
Step 4: Thereafter, proceed to apply for CLAT Exam 2018 Notification and strike on “Apply Online” tab located at menu bar.
Step 5: After this, candidates who are already registered can directly need to login by hitting “Already Registered” tab.
Step 6: In case, if you are new user, then hit on “Register Yourself” tab to completing CLAT online registration process and get valid credentials such as registered ID and Password.
Step 7: Then login using valid registered ID and Password and fill CLAT Online Application Form correct manner.
Step 8: Now upload scanned copies of documents, photographs and signature (as per specification).
Step 9: Lastly, hit the “Submit” button take a print out CLAT Exam 2018 Online Application Form for future use.
What are Top 10 CLAT Preparation Books?
Applicants who have applied of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018 to get admission in Law University have to qualify the exam with good marks; in this 10 Best CLAT exam books for preparation which is given in below framed table will really help you in better preparation. So refer below provided Preparation Books for CLAT –
|Objective General English||N. KHURMI and George|
|A comprehensive study for CLAT & LLB Entrance Examinations- SET, AILET, LSAT||Padma Parupudi and Sirisha Naresh|
|Legal General Knowledge (CLAT)||R. K Gupta|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT- Workbook A workbook||A. P Bhardwaj|
|Legal Aptitude (CLAT)||R. K Gupta and Samiksha Gupta|
|Universal’s Logical Reasoning for CLAT, LSAT, and other Law Entrance Exams||Jain Prateek|
|Verbal and non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Agrawal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey|
|50 practice sets Reasoning||Arihant Experts|
|Current Affairs 2017||Arihant Experts|
CLAT Exam Question Paper
|CLAT Exam previous paper||Get PDF|
|CLAT Exam paper||Get PDF|
|CLAT Exam solved paper 2009||Get PDF|
|CLAT Exam last year paper 2010||Get PDF|
|CLAT Exam previous year paper 2011||Get PDF|
|CLAT Exam paper 2012||Get PDF|
CLAT Exam 2018 Expected Questions with answers
Question 1: Who is selected as the next President of India?
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Suresh Kumar
- Rajesh kumar
- Meira kumar
Question 2: A fruit seller had some apples. He sells 40% apples and still has 420 apples. Originally, he had:
- 588 apples
- 600 apples
- 672 apples
- 700 apples
Question 3: Which ministry launched the Talent Hunt for artists and give them a platform to showcase their talent on the national stage?
- Minister of Environment and climate change
- Ministry of culture and tourism
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
Question 4: What percentage of numbers from 1 to 70 has 1 or 9 in the unit’s digit?
Check Here– How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
Question 5: Who approves 20 lakh houses for urban poor approved under PM Awas Yojna recently?
- Shri Venkaiah Naidu
- Shri Arun Jaitley
- Shri Naveen Patnaik
- Shri Suresh Menon
Question 6: Two numbers A and B are such that the sum of 5% of A and 4% of B is two-third of the sum of 6% of A and 8% of B. Find the ratio of A : B.
- 2 : 3
- 1 : 1
- 3 : 4
- 4 : 3
Question 7: This ministry launched the Mission Retro-Fitment recently.
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Ministry of External Affair
Question 8: The miser gazed …… at the pile of gold coins in front of him.
Read Here– How to Study without Distractions
Question 9: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj inaugurated the eighth conference of head of missions in ________.
- New Delhi
Question 10: Piyush behaves strangely at times and, therefore, nobody gets …… with him.
So, that’s all about CLAT Exam 2018, if you get any details about the examination or more must visit the official link. Kindly bookmark our site to get all latest updates of upcoming recruitment notification.
Check Related Links
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Result|
|CLAT Counselling||CLAT Answer Key|