Want to pursue Bachelor’s Degree Courses from a Top Institution of Karnataka? then you must participate in COMEDK UGET. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released a notification regarding Under Graduate Entrance Test. This entrance exam is conducted every year by COMEDK to provide admission in UG Engineering Courses and UG Architecture Courses. Candidates who are will get admission to M.B.B.S (Medical), B.D.S (Dental), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) courses they can fill their application form through COMEDK UGET Online Registration via official website that is comedk.org. This time this examination is going to be held on 14th May 2017 for which candidates can apply till last date which is 20th April 2017. For More details, candidates must have a look below on this page of indguru.com.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
For UG Engineering Courses:
- Candidates who are willing to get admission in B.E. courses they must have qualified second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should have secured 45% marks (For General Candidates) or 40% marks (For SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Those candidates who have possessed Diploma in any discipline are not eligible for appearing in engineering entrance examination.
For UG Architecture Courses:
- Those applicants who wish to get entrance in B.Arch courses, they must have done second PUC or 10+2/ Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (For General Candidates) or 45% marks (For SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) in aggregate.
- Aspirants should have participated in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
COMEDK UGET Admission Procedure
Candidates will get admission in the above said courses on the basis of merit list which will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test.
COMEDK UGET Application Fee:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this entrance examination they must have to pay the following amount of fee:
- For PCM: 1200/-
- For Both COMEDK and UniGAUGE: 2000/-
- The amount of fee must be paid through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
Applying candidates should know the complete exam pattern before going to participate in it. This examination will comprise of 180 minutes duration that is for 3 hours. For every correct answer, candidates will gain 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
MBBS / BDS
Both ( B.E & MBBS / BDS )
Check Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
COMEDK Test Centres
The entrance examination will be held at the below given centres. Candidates can check the details of their allotted exam centre through the admit card:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|C.G||Bhilai & Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi-Ncr||New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Meerut|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Solan, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Deoghar|
|Karnataka||Bagalkot, Belagavi(Belgaum), Ballari(Bellary), Bengaluru, Bidar, Vijayapura(Bijapur), Chikballapur, Chikkamagaluru, Kodagu, Davanagere, Dharwad, Doddaballapura, Gadag, Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Hassan, Haveri, Hubballi(Hubli), Kolar, Mandya, Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Raichur, Shivamogga(Shimoga), Tumakuru(Tumkur), Udupi, Uttara Kannada|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Idukki, Pathanamthitta, Kasaragod|
|M.P||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam|
|Up||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Procedure to fill COMEDK UGET Online Application Form
Step 1: First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of institution that is www.comedk.org
Step 2: Thereafter, candidates must have to press on “UGET Details” tab given in the middle section of home page.
Step 3: Now hit on “Brochure” link from the left panel of page and after that, press on “Hit here to download UGET 2017 Brochure” link.
Step 4: A notification will open on your screen and you have to read the complete information through it.
Step 5: After that, hit on “Applicant Login-UGCET 2017” tab from the left panel of UGET Page and then press on “Applicant Login” button from the middle section.
Step 6: Now, press on “COMEDK UGET/ Uni-GUAGE E Login/ Register” tab.
Step 7: Fill the online registration form with complete details after pressing on “Hit here for registration” link.
Step 8: After successful registration login with your user id and password and fill online application form.
Step 9: Upload the copies of required documents in proper format and then press on “Submit” button.
Step 10: At last, Candidates must take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Check Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
Dates to be Remember
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||20th April 2017|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||5th May 2017|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||13th May 2017|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam 2017||14th May 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||18th May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||22nd May 2017|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||26th May 2017|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||29th May 2017|
COMEDK UGET Notification: Check Here
Candidates who are willing to get more information regarding COMEDK UGET 2017, they must read the Official Brochure Carefully which is presented above.