CUCET Syllabus 2018 PDF Topic Wise Complete Syllabus With Changed Exam Pattern/Structure
In order to check what are changes in CUCET Syllabus, candidates can download it here. CUCET 2018 Exam is going to be conducted by a consortium of 10 central universities located at Jammu, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Karnataka, Punjab, Kerala, Rajasthan, South Bihar and Tamil Nadu. Thus, aspirants who are seeking for admission in UG/Integrated Programs, PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc B.Ed/PG Diploma Programs and MPhil/PhD. Programs offers by the mentioned universities are required to qualify the CUCET Entrance Exam. Candidates who are preparing for this exam are required to download CUCET Complete Syllabus with CUCET Changed Exam Pattern.
So, for your ease we are providing updated Central Universities Common Entrance Test Syllabus along with CUCET Exam Structure on this single page. Aspirants who want to download CUCET Syllabus PDF can go through the official website or you can also go through the direct link as stated below. For obtaining topic wise CUCET Syllabus 2018, appliers need to scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com.
CUCET Exam Syllabus
Appliers who want to collect section wise and CUCET Topic Wise Complete Syllabus can check it here. If you want to avail good marks in examination then you need to prepare their preparation as per the syllabus mentioned below.
CUCET Physics Syllabus
|Measurement||Motion in one dimension|
|Laws of Motion||Motion in two dimensions|
|Work, Power and Energy||Linear Momentum & collisions|
|Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis||Gravitation|
|Oscillatory motion||Mechanics of solids and fluids|
|Heat and thermodynamics||Wave|
|Magnetic Effect of Current||Magnetism in Matter|
|Electromagnetic induction,||Ray Optics and optical instruments|
|Wave Optics||Modern Physics|
Check Now Details Of: CUCET Application Form
CUCET Chemistry Syllabus
|Atomic Structure||Chemical Bonding|
|Redox Reactions||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics|
|Colligative Properties of Solution||Periodic Table|
|Preparation and Properties of the following||Thermochemistry|
|General Organic Chemistry||Reaction intermediates|
CUCET Exam Mathematics Syllabus
CUCET Zoology Syllabus
|Origin of Life||Organic Evolution|
|Mechanism of Organic Evolution||Human Genetics and Eugenics|
|Applied Biology||Mammalian Anatomy|
|Animal Physiology||Comparison between Periplaneta and Blatta|
CUCET 2018 Botany Syllabus
|Cell differentiation Plant Tissue||Seeds in angiosperm plants|
|Anatomy of Root, stem and leaf||Important phylum’s|
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
CUCET Exam Pattern
Candidates are informed the CUCET Exam is divided in two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B. Thus, for the ease of aspirants here we are providing the Central Universities Common Entrance Test Pattern. With the help of CUCET 2018 Exam Pattern, contenders can plan their exam strategy easily. To get CUCET Changed Exam Structure have a look below!!
CUCET UG/Integrated Programs Exam Pattern
CUCET Part A Exam Pattern
- In Paper A total 25 questions will be asked.
- The exam will be conducted for 75 marks.
- The questions will be asked from the subject namely English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
- CUCET 2018 Examination will be conducted in English language only. The language of the question paper will be in English.
- The total time duration of each paper of CUCET 2018 will be two hours.
- Each correct answer will give you +1 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
CUCET Part B Exam Pattern
- Part B is designed to test the domain knowledge of the candidate and includes questions from graduate syllabus
- CUCET Part B includes 75 MCQs and total marks is 225.
- Part B may be made up of one/two/three or more sections.
- The number of sections the candidate needs to answer will be specified at the front cover of the Test Question Booklet.
- If a candidate is required to choose only Y number of sections from the given X sections, but answers all X sections, in such case best of the ‘X’ sections will be considered for preparation of the Merit list.
|Language of Paper||English|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer 3 marks is alloted For wrong answer 1 mark is deducted|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper based|
Read Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
CUCET Exam Pattern for M.Phil, PhD and Research Program
Applicants are informed that the CUCET Exam Pattern for research programs is similar to UGC CSIR and other NET JRF exam. The pattern for the single paper objective test is given below:
- All MCQ’s will be asked in the examination.
- The exam will be organized for total 200 marks.
- The duration of exam is 3 hours.
- The question paper is divided into 3 parts: Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’ and Part ‘C’.
- Part ‘A’: This part contains a maximum of 20 questions of General Aptitude. It is mandatory to attempt 15 questions of 2 marks each. The total marks allocated to this section are 30 out of 200.
- Part ‘B’: This part contains subject-related conventional MCQs. Total marks allocated to this section is 70 out of 200. The maximum number of questions to be attempted is in the range of 20-35.
- Part ‘C’ contains higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions are of analytical in nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. The total marks allocated to this section is 100 out of 200..
CUCET Exam Pattern for PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc B.Ed/PG Diploma Programs
CUCET exam pattern for PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc B.Ed/PG Diploma Programs includes only one test paper. Candidates who are going to appear in CUCET Exam for this section can check the exam pattern here.
- The Question Booklet for this section contains 100 MCQs.
- CUCET Exam Pattern for PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc B.Ed/PG Diploma Programs is divided into 2 parts: Part A and Part B.
- Part A consists of 25 MCQs and Part B consists of 75 MCQs.
- For every correct answer, 03 marks will be awarded and for wrong marked answers, 01 mark will be deducted from each as the penalty.
- If you have darkened more than 01 circle for the question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
- Any change in the answer once marked is NOT allowed.
- The duration of exam will be 02 hours.
Want to Know? How to Study without Distractions
CUCET Exam Details
Every year, CUCET Exam conducts by 10 Central Universities together. This exam is conducted via online mode. Huge number of aspirants applies for this exam to take admission in UG, Integrated, PG & Research courses. Candidates are informed that this year the exam is going to be conducted in 3rd week of April 2018. So, aspirants who going to be a part of this exam are required to check CUCET Topic Wise Syllabus. Thus, for the ease of appliers we are providing CUCET Syllabus with exam pattern at above. For better exam preparation candidates can go through CUCET Syllabus 2018.
CUCET Exam Books
Candidates who are looking for CUCET Best Books can go through the mentioned below CUCET Reference Books. For the ease of appliers we are providing the CUCET Books. Have a look!!
- GGSIPU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 Solved Papers (2016-2004)
- Study Package Hotel Management & Hospitality Administration Entrance Exam 2017
- Success Master Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Examinations 2017
- Self Study Guide BBA/BBS/BBM Entrance Examination 2017
- A Complete Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination
- 17 Years’ 2000-2016 Solved Papers JIPMER Medical
- Universal’s Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2017-18
- 15 Years Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam
Candidates who want to score good marks need to prepare well according to CUCET Syllabus. To collect detailed information related to CUCET Syllabus 2018 you can bookmark this web page by pressing ctrl+d.