Current Affairs June 2017 Latest News, Updates of This Month, Competitive Exams Question & Answers
Current Affairs June
Candidates who are going to participate in competitive exams can fetch all information concerning Current Affairs June form this page. Here we are presenting updates of this month regarding some of crucial topics like Business, Economy & Banking, Science and Technology, Environment etc. For our readers’ convenience, we have also placed latest quiz questions with the help of which candidates can score high marks. The ones, who enjoy reading latest news, take a look at Current Affairs June 2017 that is well placed in the underneath section.
As we know that competitive and recruitment exams includes many topics but the General Knowledge or General Awareness topic is quite tricky. So to crack this section individual must update their knowledge with Current Affairs section. Candidates should also practice MCQ Quiz based on Updated Events. Readers can also download current affairs updated info in PDF format within just few minutes. Candidates who are preparing for competitive exams and searching for most recent highlights of Current Affairs June they can check out this web page which is well organized by the team members of indguru.com.
Current Affairs June
Business, Economy & Banking:
- India Loses its Fast Growing Economy Tag to China
- Amul Signs MoU with ISRO
- India Mobile Congress (IMC 2017) to be held in September
- RBI to introduce New Re.1 Note
- DIPP to Grant Industrial Licenses for Defence Manufacturing
- Government Amends Definition of Start-Ups
- Google’s Rajan Anandan Appointed Chairman of IAMAI
- Union Cabinet Approves Abolition of FIPB
- Paytm Launches Payments Bank
Check Here: Latest Current Affairs
Science And Technology:
- NASA’s Parker Solar Probe to Explore Sun’s Atmosphere
- Scientists at IIT Kharagpur Develop New Technology to Manufacture Biofuel
- Construction Commences on World’s Largest Telescope in Chile
- NASA’s Juno Spacecraft Discovers Earth-Sized Storms on Jupiter
- NASA Names New Species After Abdul Kalam
- Scientists discover First Natural Human Antibodies against Ebola Virus
- Scientists at IIT Delhi Develops Cheapest Respiratory Filter
- Proxima B likely to have Water and Support Alien Life
- China Simulates Lunar-like Environment
- NASA detects Signs of Water in a distant Neptune Sized Planet
- Scientists at IIT Create Low Cost Solar Cells using Jamun
- May 23: World Turtle Day
- Madhya Pradesh bans Sand Excavation in Narmada River
- 22 May: World Biological Diversity Day
- Climate Change: Antarctica is Turning Green
- National Green Tribunal Bans Open Defecation and Waste Dumping on Yamuna Floodplains
- Purnima Devi Burman and Sanjay Gubbi Wins Prestigious Whitley Awards
Check Now: Railway Current Affairs
- Second Prototype of Light Utility Helicopter Completes Maiden Flight
- Air Marshal PN Pradhan Appointed as Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff
- Bilateral Exercise SIMBEX-17 between Indian & Republic Of Singapore Navy Commences
- Indian Army gets its First Artillery Gun in 30 Years
- BSF to use Invisible Laser Wall Kavach to Secure Border
- Tejas Successfully Test Fires Air-to-Air Beyond Visual Range Missile
- India- Indonesia Co-Ordinated Patrol Commences
- India’s First Private Sector Small Arms Manufacturing Plant Inaugurated
- Agni-II Ballistic Missile Test Fired Successfully
- Indian Army Test-Fires Advanced Version of Brahmos Cruise Missile
- BAT Repeats Brutality by Beheading Two Indian Soldiers
Latest Quiz Questions & Answers
Q 1. How many days the birth Anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore celebrated?
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 7 days
- 5 days
Q 2. Which country loses its Fast Growing Economy Tag to China?
Q 3. The International Day of Happiness was observed across the world on which date?
- 19 March
- 20 March
- 21 March
- 22 March
Check Here: Current Affairs for IBPS PO
Q 5. Name the Union Minister who died on May 18, 2017 at the age of 60?
- Gopinath Munde
- Karan Singh
- Anil Madhav Dave
- Sunderlal Patwa
Q 6. Netherlands is hosting a festival of India at which cities in 2017?
- All of the above
Q 7. Who has become the world’s highest paid female athlete, according to Forbes after overtaken Maria Sharapova?
- Serena Williams
- Ronda Rousey
- Danica Patrick
- Agnieszka Radwanska
Q 8. Which country launched its first satellite recently?
Check Now: Political Current Affairs
Q 9. Which country gets support on peace and stability from India?
Q 10. Which famous person uttered “India is hopeful that Nepal will be able to forge consensus through dialogue in its quest for peace, stability and multi-party democracy “?
- Prime minister Narendra Modi
- President Pranab Mukherjee
- Shri Rajnath singh
- Shri Arun Jaitley
Q 11. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be launched from which district of India?
Q 12. How many medals were won by India at the Grand Prix of Liberation Plezn 2017 shooting championships?
- Six (success)
- Seven (success)
- Eight (success)
- Nine (success)
Q 13. What is the mascot of 22nd Asian Athletics Championship scheduled to be held at Kalinga stadium?
- Sambar Deer (success)
- Indian giant squirrel (success)
- Olive Ridley Turtles (success)
- Four-horned antelope (success)
Q 14. Which of the following countries has launched the DAMPE (Dark Matter Particle Explorer) satellite?
Check Now: Pratiyogita Darpan June
Q 15. A chapter of Economic survey 2017-18 has been specifically devoted to –
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Clothes and shoes
- Sun Rising Industries
Q 16. Which of the following is not a constitutionally mandated body?
- National SC/ST Commission
- Planning Commission
- Commission for Center-State Relations
- Election Commission
This is all about Current Affairs June 2017 to get more recent updates, stay connected with us through our web portal that is indguru.com.